UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20649 - 12/13/02 03:08 PM Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA

Sponsored Links

#20650 - 12/13/02 04:38 PM Re: Actual Opium
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Vagabond (Location Differs)
Iím not an opium/drug user, however my friend (this isnít one of those "I got a friend who" dumb ass stories) who's one of those Goths that dressís all gothic but arenít gothic at all in any other way, when he was 15 he use to get high allot (weed) and drink allot, but since he's gothic he tries gothic shit, he bought a bottle of absence off the net someplace and got pretty fucked for awhile, I was with him once when he did it, he had a sugar cube and some kind of poison that you drop on the sugar cube then light it on fire etc, he was into 1700's crap and started dressing like it, and he bought some heroin poppy seeds off the net, planted them and kept talking about how long it was taking for them to grow, then months later ( like 6 months) they were finally ready and he harvested the sap or whatever the hell that white stuff is that oozeís out of the pods or bulbs whatever you call them, he pretty much passed out, and kept talking about his dreams etc, I havenít talked to the guy since I moved, but this is what I know first hand about opium. The End

P.S- I condensed about three years into this paragraph, so the dates might not be all that accurate,

#20651 - 12/14/02 02:37 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Opium and Opiates are great...
The best way to describe it is, while you are high on it, you get that warm radiating feeling you get throughout your body right after you cum, but it is like twenty times stronger...
You feel this slight comforting weight on your shoulders and around your neck.
And it's great for working out your problems [at least in my case], because things that you try not to think about because of how depressing they are don't seem depressing anymore...
And Opium dreams are so wonderful, they are very realistic and usually involve things you cheering or desire...

I would advise against trying any Opiates unless you do not have a plentiful source, because it is very addictive...

#20652 - 12/14/02 02:53 AM Re: Actual Opium
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by Chem:
my friend who's one of those Goths that dressís all gothic but arenít gothic at all in any other way
kinda sounds like me

Opium isn't that great. I used to lace my weed with it, then I quit. It's pretty obtainable form where I'm standing. I know some guys that go back and forth from Maine to Mass dealing it along with an ass-load of other illigal drugs.

#20653 - 12/15/02 10:16 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
Hey curse, you tell a bunch of good stuff about opium, but what's the down side? other than the addicitve quality

#20654 - 12/15/02 10:34 PM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Loc: Australia, Adelaide
Ok you guys are really sad sorry for saying but there are always more downsaides to drugs than upsides, there is no pioint in even trying drugs you know therre bad for you so why bother.

And can i just say from reading this post i can point out a least teo try hards that think they're really cool and just not, because these are the tye of people who are losers at school then come on these froums and tell everyone how good they really are.

#20655 - 12/16/02 04:08 AM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20656 - 12/16/02 04:34 AM Re: Actual Opium
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
How fucked up were you when you wrote that griffon? So fucked up you can't even write in english? Experimenting with drugs is fine. Drugs are bad for you. No shit, so is eating red meat, drinking, having sex, caffiene, sugar, basically anything that you would get enjoyment out of life will have some downside. True a lot of people that use drugs are messed up, but there's something else wrong with them besides their drug problem that led to their experimentation becoming a "drug problem". Living life in excess of anything can shorten your life if your not careful. Smoke a fucking joint, drink a beer, do a line, drop some acid, and fuck every girl you can or you can just live a sheltered life and lock yourself in your room to afraid to try anything new. You can live a long boring life or a fun short one. I chose somewhere in the middle. Im not saying you should change anything about yourself, by all means no.What I am saying is: who the fuck are you to pass judgement on anyone else?

#20657 - 12/16/02 06:26 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

I would kick your lanky geeky arse, Australians are strong they dont have to turn to drugs when things go bad for em.

#20658 - 12/16/02 06:40 PM Re: Actual Opium
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
lmao. ok you 12 year old, dont get your panties in a bunch now.
Im saying drugs are fine to play with. When you use drugs as an escape thats when drug problems arise. Obviously I have to clarify my previous post for you since your to damn stupid to figure it out yourself.
And if you want to fight, I would gladly hand you your own ass. But since internet threats are gay, much like you, I will stick to arguements of logic and reason, instead of making empty threats I can't back up. Grow up get some experince into that pathetic thing you call a life then come back here and fight with me all you want.

#20659 - 12/16/02 07:11 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Like Sin says, drugs are fine as long as you use them for fun instead of an escape. use everything in moderation and know your limits. Grif, if you think drugs are bad then don't do them, tell your friends not to do them, but don't read anybody the riot act man. It's not about being strong or being cool, it's about having fun.

#20660 - 12/16/02 07:32 PM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20661 - 12/16/02 08:52 PM Re: Actual Opium
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

lmao at grifon
i love drug talks
Well first im going to talk about australia. its oklahoma with a beach. the country sucks. ok, on to drugs. alcohol is a very comon substance in australia. alcohol is a drug. australians drink. i know internet threats have less meaning then politicians running for presidential nomination, but im gonna do it anyways cause its fun. grifon, i am going to fly over to Adelaide Australia, ask every person i see if they know someone who could be refered to as a grifon, then i will kick all of there arses. the grifons, not the people. FUCK YOU BITCH! oh, and what sin said

#20662 - 12/16/02 09:53 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

I've heard that Oklohoma thing about Australia also.

#20663 - 12/16/02 11:38 PM Re: Actual Opium
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
blahhh.. you guys are funny. and yeah.. aussies suck ass. hahahha especially ones that talk shit to cool sexy people like curse and jonconley.

#20664 - 12/17/02 03:43 PM Re: Actual Opium
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

#20665 - 12/17/02 04:17 PM Re: Actual Opium
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
hmm, ok, Chem just posted a response with no content. anyway, Griffon, I can relate to you man. Except im a bit older than 12, but onto the story. See, us teens, are very scared of drugs. Why? Because of all those DARE classes and drug talks we had in elementary skool and middle skool and so on and so forth. So we are afraid to go anywhere near the stuff. Those people told us that we could die just by taking one drug. So you see how the entire government(in which not one of the politicians has ever commited a crime or taken drugs[except Clinton, that bastard], ever) has swayed you to their point of view. Now being down with the government is not cool. Your point in life is to be cool. Therefore the right thing to do is drugs. That would make you very anti-government and l33t right?

Just think on it...(dude, sin, pass the joint you greedy bastard)

Oh yeah, fleshy, i was gonna respond to this other post but it would be gay cause sum was getting really pissed at people, anyway, you wanna kiss my ass? hehe, /me wanders off aimlessly

#20666 - 12/17/02 07:01 PM Re: Actual Opium
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
Bah, that's not necessarily being scared cause of DARE and stuff. But sure, that has a big part. One thing you might try some time is just to go hang out with some friends that are smokin weed or somethin. You'll see that it doesn't kill them, they're you're friends thus not "losers," and you might see that it's not so bad. I'm not saying you should go try anything, it's of course completely up to you. The whole point is that you should make up your own mind about something and live life like you want to.

Yo dash, there's nothing wrong with being down with the government. It all depends on who's in office and what you think the government should do for the country. Just because of my own views, I think the government's screwy whenever a democrat is Pres, and has great potential when a Republican is in. Of course, that's very broad, because sometimes the Democrats to stuff I like and the Republicans do something I don't like. But it all goes back to thinking for yourself, and if you like whoever's running the country at the moment it's all good.

#20667 - 12/17/02 07:46 PM Re: Actual Opium
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
I think he was being sarcastic.

#20668 - 12/17/02 07:53 PM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20669 - 12/17/02 09:38 PM Re: Actual Opium
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by pergesu:
Bah, that's not necessarily being scared cause of DARE and stuff. But sure, that has a big part.
I was stoned in DARE class. I remember a cop who everyone cept me loved.

#20670 - 12/18/02 01:24 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Drake, some of the downsides of Opiates is that they suppress your appetite, and a lot of Heroin addicts suffer from malnutrition.
Some people get nauseous from Opiates, and some people are allergic to them.
And if you are buying Heroin from people off the street, you never know how pure it is, or how concentrated it is.
And I don't think I need to discuss the dangers of needles/syringes.
And always be careful when taking Opiate pills such as Percocete, Vicodin, etcÖ Because they contain a second analgesic called Acetaminophen (Tylenol), which in large doses can cause liver failure or liver damage.

But if you just smoke a little Opium or take a couple of pills, you probably won't have any problems... Just always, start off with the recommend dose for pain relief until you know how you will react.

#20671 - 12/18/02 02:59 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Quote:
Originally posted by sinetific:

drugs are fine to play with.
Yes I like to get someout my play box. Your some try hard loser that thinks hes cool.

#20672 - 12/18/02 03:02 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
Like Sin says, drugs are fine as long as you use them for fun instead of an escape. use everything in moderation and know your limits. Grif, if you think drugs are bad then don't do them, tell your friends not to do them, but don't read anybody the riot act man. It's not about being strong or being cool, it's about having fun.
I was mistaken about this forum you guys are a bunch of fucking losers, go look at you selves in mirrors then take a picture and post them on these boards, I bet you are all a bunch of fucking geeks and nerds apart from connely with the smurf logo:)

#20673 - 12/18/02 03:05 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Who the hell said im 12?, get a life.

#20674 - 12/18/02 04:16 AM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20675 - 12/18/02 04:17 AM Re: Actual Opium
fleshwound Offline

hahahahahaha.. first of all. his last name is CONLEY.. you have to learn how to spell it before you can kiss his ass! hehe.. ya know.. being the only girl that actually hangs around here... i can say that all these guys kick ass.

and yeah.. we're fucking geeks.. but we're all sexy bitches! don't hate on us just cuz we're better than you. it's ok.. don't feel bad.. we're better than everyone.

#20676 - 12/18/02 04:30 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

I feel sorry for all you people i dont have time to read my messages over with a fine tooth comb i actually have something else to do.

#20677 - 12/18/02 04:38 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Griffon, you are handling this matter in a very juvenile manner. Just because everyone is not agreeing with your point of view, you are threatening UGN Security members with acts of violence. May I ask why you have to throw a temper tantrum over someone elseís opinion?
Are you that much of a Government Trained Sheep that you have to react with stupidity when you don't hear your government approved truth?
I think Drake had a very valid point, if you don't want to do drugs, don't do them, and share your opinion with your friends. But a lot of UGN Security members realize that Alcohol is not the safest ďdrugĒ known to man. Nor is it the best form of intoxication and relaxation...

#20678 - 12/18/02 04:50 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Are you that much of a Government Trained Sheep that you have to react with stupidity when you don't hear your government approved truth?

I dont belive you live in australia?

And i never said alchohol wasnt ok.

#20679 - 12/18/02 05:04 AM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20680 - 12/18/02 05:04 AM Re: Actual Opium
fleshwound Offline

dashocker: c'mon.. you know i'll kiss anyone's ass. it's what i do.

as far as drugs go.. yep.. i agree. if you like them.. do them. if you don't like them.. don't do them. it's that fucking simple.

#20681 - 12/18/02 06:02 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Quote:
Originally posted by jonconley:
And I am 100% positive that various ppl posting here, myself not included, know more about drugs and there affects than you do. Let it be.
Topic closed, but there will be more talk bout this in the up and coming future.

#20682 - 12/18/02 09:55 AM Re: Actual Opium
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Topic closed? Thats my decision actually... I say that I'd love to hear your views on the subject Griff, I mean, you tend to talk shit, I'd for once love to see you back it up.

And to think, I only post when I have to .

#20683 - 12/18/02 11:52 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Quote:
Originally posted by Asteos:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chem:
[qb]my friend who's one of those Goths that dressís all gothic but arenít gothic at all in any other way[/Q]

Opium isn't that great. I used to lace my weed with it, then I quit. It's pretty obtainable form where I'm standing. I know some guys that go back and forth from Maine to Mass dealing it along with an ass-load of other illigal drugs

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fleshwound:
[QB]blahhh.. you guys are funny. and yeah.. aussies suck ass. hahahha especially ones that talk shit to cool sexy people like curse and jonconley.
Have you taken your ugly pills today?

#20684 - 12/18/02 01:53 PM Re: Actual Opium
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Griff, I don't respond lightly when provoked, and fucking with flesh is like fucking with me, capice?

#20685 - 12/18/02 03:02 PM Re: Actual Opium
fleshwound Offline

awww.. thanks gizmo!
*throws her arms around gizzy's neck and gives him a big sloppy kiss*

griffon: haha.. you have no idea what i look like. so don't ask if i've taken my ugly pills. you wouldn't have a clue if i'm ugly or not. and even if i am ugly... at least gizmo still loves me!

#20686 - 12/18/02 04:10 PM Re: Actual Opium
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
lmao. Griffon hates me! OMG, I THINK IM GONNA CWWWWY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! hey griffon.....FUCK OFF. I'll be the first around here to say you are a complete dick-head. No one gives a shit what you think. Your views are very stuck up surburban aussie white boy preppy and no one wants to here them. We hear them everyday by news casters and reporters and politicians and were sick and tired of it. Thats why we have topics like this, so we can expand our views and horizons. If you are not even going to think/ consider someone elses opinion to be right then why do you bother leaving the box that you call your world every day? Why do you bother coming here? You seem to be under the notion that we actually care whether you stay here or not. We don't. No one does. So leave, go kill yourself. No one will miss you. BTW, AUSTRALIA SUCKS. Although you are rather amusing....

P.S. Fleshy is not ugly. I've seen a picture of her before. She's not like Carmen Electra but she'll do. Oh yeah, JonConley is the secret love child of Antionio Banderas and Mark Wahlberg. I have government documents proving this. So of course hes a sex0r bitch. We have a cult to Jon. But to join you have to shave your head and wear nothing but long, white socks and walk around in Harlem asking "Nigger, may I please have some change?" Yah.../me wonders off aimlessly again

oh yeah, in my prievous post i was trying to mind fuck Griffon, but apparently it only worked on the rest of you ph33r

#20687 - 12/18/02 06:34 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Griff... These guys are right, you're being an ass. I give you my opinion and you gotta go callin me and the rest of these people names also? That's not cool. And what if we are all nerds and geeks? Even if I was I'd be stoked. Think about it, in order to be a nerd you gotta be smart, and if you're smart you've got what it taeks to make bank when your older.

#20688 - 12/18/02 08:47 PM Re: Actual Opium
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

and tbg was pissed at me for dissing griff in my sig...lol.

#20689 - 12/18/02 11:46 PM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

I'm sorry Griffon, I'm not sure what you mean... Perhaps you could elaborate on how living in Australia is germane...

#20690 - 12/18/02 11:55 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

By the way, Curse, thanks for the info.

#20691 - 12/19/02 12:17 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

No problem...

#20692 - 12/19/02 02:26 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
Griff... These guys are right, you're being an ass. I give you my opinion and you gotta go callin me and the rest of these people names also? That's not cool. And what if we are all nerds and geeks? Even if I was I'd be stoked. Think about it, in order to be a nerd you gotta be smart, and if you're smart you've got what it taeks to make bank when your older.
You can take the piss out of me when u find out what l33t means ok?

#20693 - 12/19/02 02:40 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Griffon, you are getting pettier and pettier by the post... Big fucking deal that Drake doesn't know what "l33t" means. Perhaps he spends his time reading texts and tutorials instead of chatting and picking up on termology that is commonly used by "know-nothings" to make themselves look elite.

#20694 - 12/19/02 06:54 PM Re: Actual Opium
$500,000 Bentley Offline

Loc: SXM
wat does l33t mean?an drugs r ok.all drugs.including alcohol tylenol weed an harder stuff.jst dont overdose urself.an griffon,jst admit u were wrong , thats wat i do an i think i hav a bit of respect.
P.S. im stoned now,well lets face it im usually stoned, but not a dumbass.im a second honor student:)

#20695 - 12/20/02 03:31 AM Re: Actual Opium
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

l33t is l33t speach for elite, its not that hard to understand, its generally used as us making fun of people for being lame.

#20696 - 12/20/02 10:43 AM Re: Actual Opium
$500,000 Bentley Offline

Loc: SXM
oh...

#20697 - 12/20/02 03:03 PM Re: Actual Opium
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Want anyone to tell you what rofl means now? cause I donít have a clue what it means, I thought someone was talking about waffles, but it seems to be similar to "lol" or "lmfao" etc,

#20698 - 12/20/02 03:12 PM Re: Actual Opium
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
rolling on the floor laughing

roflmao - rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

#20699 - 12/21/02 03:01 AM Re: Actual Opium
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
This topic does not violate site rules, but it violates the bullshit rules.

Closed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36281 Topics
71451 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29442
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 331 Guests and 352 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!