UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20649 - 12/13/02 03:08 PM Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA

Sponsored Links

#20650 - 12/13/02 04:38 PM Re: Actual Opium
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Vagabond (Location Differs)
Iím not an opium/drug user, however my friend (this isnít one of those "I got a friend who" dumb ass stories) who's one of those Goths that dressís all gothic but arenít gothic at all in any other way, when he was 15 he use to get high allot (weed) and drink allot, but since he's gothic he tries gothic shit, he bought a bottle of absence off the net someplace and got pretty fucked for awhile, I was with him once when he did it, he had a sugar cube and some kind of poison that you drop on the sugar cube then light it on fire etc, he was into 1700's crap and started dressing like it, and he bought some heroin poppy seeds off the net, planted them and kept talking about how long it was taking for them to grow, then months later ( like 6 months) they were finally ready and he harvested the sap or whatever the hell that white stuff is that oozeís out of the pods or bulbs whatever you call them, he pretty much passed out, and kept talking about his dreams etc, I havenít talked to the guy since I moved, but this is what I know first hand about opium. The End

P.S- I condensed about three years into this paragraph, so the dates might not be all that accurate,

#20651 - 12/14/02 02:37 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Opium and Opiates are great...
The best way to describe it is, while you are high on it, you get that warm radiating feeling you get throughout your body right after you cum, but it is like twenty times stronger...
You feel this slight comforting weight on your shoulders and around your neck.
And it's great for working out your problems [at least in my case], because things that you try not to think about because of how depressing they are don't seem depressing anymore...
And Opium dreams are so wonderful, they are very realistic and usually involve things you cheering or desire...

I would advise against trying any Opiates unless you do not have a plentiful source, because it is very addictive...

#20652 - 12/14/02 02:53 AM Re: Actual Opium
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by Chem:
my friend who's one of those Goths that dressís all gothic but arenít gothic at all in any other way
kinda sounds like me

Opium isn't that great. I used to lace my weed with it, then I quit. It's pretty obtainable form where I'm standing. I know some guys that go back and forth from Maine to Mass dealing it along with an ass-load of other illigal drugs.

#20653 - 12/15/02 10:16 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
Hey curse, you tell a bunch of good stuff about opium, but what's the down side? other than the addicitve quality

#20654 - 12/15/02 10:34 PM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Loc: Australia, Adelaide
Ok you guys are really sad sorry for saying but there are always more downsaides to drugs than upsides, there is no pioint in even trying drugs you know therre bad for you so why bother.

And can i just say from reading this post i can point out a least teo try hards that think they're really cool and just not, because these are the tye of people who are losers at school then come on these froums and tell everyone how good they really are.

#20655 - 12/16/02 04:08 AM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20656 - 12/16/02 04:34 AM Re: Actual Opium
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
How fucked up were you when you wrote that griffon? So fucked up you can't even write in english? Experimenting with drugs is fine. Drugs are bad for you. No shit, so is eating red meat, drinking, having sex, caffiene, sugar, basically anything that you would get enjoyment out of life will have some downside. True a lot of people that use drugs are messed up, but there's something else wrong with them besides their drug problem that led to their experimentation becoming a "drug problem". Living life in excess of anything can shorten your life if your not careful. Smoke a fucking joint, drink a beer, do a line, drop some acid, and fuck every girl you can or you can just live a sheltered life and lock yourself in your room to afraid to try anything new. You can live a long boring life or a fun short one. I chose somewhere in the middle. Im not saying you should change anything about yourself, by all means no.What I am saying is: who the fuck are you to pass judgement on anyone else?

#20657 - 12/16/02 06:26 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Loc: Australia, Adelaide
I would kick your lanky geeky arse, Australians are strong they dont have to turn to drugs when things go bad for em.

#20658 - 12/16/02 06:40 PM Re: Actual Opium
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
lmao. ok you 12 year old, dont get your panties in a bunch now.
Im saying drugs are fine to play with. When you use drugs as an escape thats when drug problems arise. Obviously I have to clarify my previous post for you since your to damn stupid to figure it out yourself.
And if you want to fight, I would gladly hand you your own ass. But since internet threats are gay, much like you, I will stick to arguements of logic and reason, instead of making empty threats I can't back up. Grow up get some experince into that pathetic thing you call a life then come back here and fight with me all you want.

#20659 - 12/16/02 07:11 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Like Sin says, drugs are fine as long as you use them for fun instead of an escape. use everything in moderation and know your limits. Grif, if you think drugs are bad then don't do them, tell your friends not to do them, but don't read anybody the riot act man. It's not about being strong or being cool, it's about having fun.

#20660 - 12/16/02 07:32 PM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

#20661 - 12/16/02 08:52 PM Re: Actual Opium
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

lmao at grifon
i love drug talks
Well first im going to talk about australia. its oklahoma with a beach. the country sucks. ok, on to drugs. alcohol is a very comon substance in australia. alcohol is a drug. australians drink. i know internet threats have less meaning then politicians running for presidential nomination, but im gonna do it anyways cause its fun. grifon, i am going to fly over to Adelaide Australia, ask every person i see if they know someone who could be refered to as a grifon, then i will kick all of there arses. the grifons, not the people. FUCK YOU BITCH! oh, and what sin said

#20662 - 12/16/02 09:53 PM Re: Actual Opium
Drake Offline
UGN Member

I've heard that Oklohoma thing about Australia also.

#20663 - 12/16/02 11:38 PM Re: Actual Opium
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
blahhh.. you guys are funny. and yeah.. aussies suck ass. hahahha especially ones that talk shit to cool sexy people like curse and jonconley.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36183 Topics
71353 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29344
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 309 Guests and 345 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!