UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20664 - 12/17/02 08:43 PM Re: Actual Opium
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Vagabond (Location Differs)

Sponsored Links

#20665 - 12/17/02 09:17 PM Re: Actual Opium
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
hmm, ok, Chem just posted a response with no content. anyway, Griffon, I can relate to you man. Except im a bit older than 12, but onto the story. See, us teens, are very scared of drugs. Why? Because of all those DARE classes and drug talks we had in elementary skool and middle skool and so on and so forth. So we are afraid to go anywhere near the stuff. Those people told us that we could die just by taking one drug. So you see how the entire government(in which not one of the politicians has ever commited a crime or taken drugs[except Clinton, that bastard], ever) has swayed you to their point of view. Now being down with the government is not cool. Your point in life is to be cool. Therefore the right thing to do is drugs. That would make you very anti-government and l33t right?

Just think on it...(dude, sin, pass the joint you greedy bastard)

Oh yeah, fleshy, i was gonna respond to this other post but it would be gay cause sum was getting really pissed at people, anyway, you wanna kiss my ass? hehe, /me wanders off aimlessly

#20666 - 12/18/02 12:01 AM Re: Actual Opium
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
Bah, that's not necessarily being scared cause of DARE and stuff. But sure, that has a big part. One thing you might try some time is just to go hang out with some friends that are smokin weed or somethin. You'll see that it doesn't kill them, they're you're friends thus not "losers," and you might see that it's not so bad. I'm not saying you should go try anything, it's of course completely up to you. The whole point is that you should make up your own mind about something and live life like you want to.

Yo dash, there's nothing wrong with being down with the government. It all depends on who's in office and what you think the government should do for the country. Just because of my own views, I think the government's screwy whenever a democrat is Pres, and has great potential when a Republican is in. Of course, that's very broad, because sometimes the Democrats to stuff I like and the Republicans do something I don't like. But it all goes back to thinking for yourself, and if you like whoever's running the country at the moment it's all good.

#20667 - 12/18/02 12:46 AM Re: Actual Opium
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
I think he was being sarcastic.

#20668 - 12/18/02 12:53 AM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA

#20669 - 12/18/02 02:38 AM Re: Actual Opium
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by pergesu:
Bah, that's not necessarily being scared cause of DARE and stuff. But sure, that has a big part.
I was stoned in DARE class. I remember a cop who everyone cept me loved.

#20670 - 12/18/02 06:24 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Drake, some of the downsides of Opiates is that they suppress your appetite, and a lot of Heroin addicts suffer from malnutrition.
Some people get nauseous from Opiates, and some people are allergic to them.
And if you are buying Heroin from people off the street, you never know how pure it is, or how concentrated it is.
And I don't think I need to discuss the dangers of needles/syringes.
And always be careful when taking Opiate pills such as Percocete, Vicodin, etc… Because they contain a second analgesic called Acetaminophen (Tylenol), which in large doses can cause liver failure or liver damage.

But if you just smoke a little Opium or take a couple of pills, you probably won't have any problems... Just always, start off with the recommend dose for pain relief until you know how you will react.

#20671 - 12/18/02 07:59 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Loc: Australia, Adelaide
Quote:
Originally posted by sinetific:

drugs are fine to play with.
Yes I like to get someout my play box. Your some try hard loser that thinks hes cool.

#20672 - 12/18/02 08:02 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
Like Sin says, drugs are fine as long as you use them for fun instead of an escape. use everything in moderation and know your limits. Grif, if you think drugs are bad then don't do them, tell your friends not to do them, but don't read anybody the riot act man. It's not about being strong or being cool, it's about having fun.
I was mistaken about this forum you guys are a bunch of fucking losers, go look at you selves in mirrors then take a picture and post them on these boards, I bet you are all a bunch of fucking geeks and nerds apart from connely with the smurf logo:)

#20673 - 12/18/02 08:05 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Who the hell said im 12?, get a life.

#20674 - 12/18/02 09:16 AM Re: Actual Opium
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA

#20675 - 12/18/02 09:17 AM Re: Actual Opium
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
hahahahahaha.. first of all. his last name is CONLEY.. you have to learn how to spell it before you can kiss his ass! hehe.. ya know.. being the only girl that actually hangs around here... i can say that all these guys kick ass.

and yeah.. we're fucking geeks.. but we're all sexy bitches! don't hate on us just cuz we're better than you. it's ok.. don't feel bad.. we're better than everyone.

#20676 - 12/18/02 09:30 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

I feel sorry for all you people i dont have time to read my messages over with a fine tooth comb i actually have something else to do.

#20677 - 12/18/02 09:38 AM Re: Actual Opium
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Griffon, you are handling this matter in a very juvenile manner. Just because everyone is not agreeing with your point of view, you are threatening UGN Security members with acts of violence. May I ask why you have to throw a temper tantrum over someone else’s opinion?
Are you that much of a Government Trained Sheep that you have to react with stupidity when you don't hear your government approved truth?
I think Drake had a very valid point, if you don't want to do drugs, don't do them, and share your opinion with your friends. But a lot of UGN Security members realize that Alcohol is not the safest “drug” known to man. Nor is it the best form of intoxication and relaxation...

#20678 - 12/18/02 09:50 AM Re: Actual Opium
Griffon Offline
Homosexual

Are you that much of a Government Trained Sheep that you have to react with stupidity when you don't hear your government approved truth?

I dont belive you live in australia?

And i never said alchohol wasnt ok.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33156 Topics
68323 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26319
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 720 Guests and 300 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!