UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21629 - 10/15/02 05:51 AM Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Okay this guy....

First off many of you know I am not beyond violence. I am for true anarchy (not blowing crap up but instead not having da man tell me what I can and can't do) Violence has it's place.

Without violence we the U.S. would still be under British/Spanish/French rule.

Without violence we might still have slavery (Yes I know the civil war was not about slavery, however slaves fought and earned some freedom and respect)

Without violence other violence goes without consequese.

Back to the sniper. Now say this person wants to stop gas consupmtion (seems to favor gass station shootings) fine. People don't listen. Death scares people. I don't agree with the means but I can see a crazy kind of logic there.

The bastard shot a kid. 13 year old kid, blew his back out. He is fireing basicaly an M-16. Same rounds. Must be using a scop.

The day he shot the kid he left the death tarrot card with a note on it.

"Hello Mr. police officer, I am God"

This fucker shot a inocent kid. He kills about 5 a week. 2 weeks now he has not killed or tryed on the weekend. This tells me he has

a.) a Family
b.) A brain and knows more traffic on the weekend
c.) something preventing him.

He undertands one shot and leave. He only takes one shot then bails. This tells me he is trained somehow. Most people would take a second shot if the first isn't fatal. He has a spoter to confirm kills. The news. More on that.

He has the ability to make a sht in a crowded area and escape without anyone seeing..... A couple people have lived, He is shooting center mass. That is both what hunters and soldier do. Snipers take head shots. Pro's take 2 shots. one head one center mass.

Now with the news. This guy is not your typical postal worker. What I mean is he is playing chess. He makes a move, watches the board (news). Then he makes adjustments. The news says he will not venture outside a certain mile radius. Next day a person is shot outside that radius.

To target kids and unknowing bystandars.. That is a coward. One man was talking to his wife in the car at the passenger window. She saw his chest explode onto her and the car. The kid was at school. That means he targeted a school. And Goddamnit he just shot a woman in Fairfax Va.

I just found out. If he makes it to the weekend watch. He will not kill on Saturday or Sunday. I find this to be a major clue.....

Sponsored Links

#21630 - 10/15/02 08:20 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
The police/investigators are hopefully onto those clues, too.
... Kinda reminds me of that movie "Dirty Harry."

#21631 - 10/15/02 10:29 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
huh, damn interesting learner..

i really think you made a somekinda logic outta this all, i mean he really seems like playing chess, he must have some way or something about how he choses his VICTIMS right ??? He's probably not after revenge to someone or anything as i can tell by your post, but i think he's mad as hell about something or he's tryin to prove something.
He must be a Pro or something or maybe ex-soldier, ex-cia or dunno... or somekinda killa.

One thing i can say for sure is that this guy has no fucking Mercy. to kill a 13 years old kid ? ohh damn that's so fuckin terrible. And yeah i think you made a really good point when you said that he watches the news and makes adjustments, thats probably what he does, he goes kinda STEP by STEP. I think that in the end of this all we'll just have one crazy motherfucker and the police will say that he's a serial killer and blla blla shit like that. He ain't doin this for funn probably, it just doesn't make any sense.

Btw, as these kinda peoples usually do, he probably has a way to choose his next victims, he shot kids, a man and so on... hmmm this makes me think a lot.

The motherfucker is after kids, the police should be more around schools and shit, but since he' shots from sniper and he's damn good.. i really dunno what the hell is gonna happen. But this for sure got me interested so please learner keep me notified about this whole thing ok.. i really wanna know what happens later.

P.S. Snipers fascinate me... i'm crazy about them, if i had one i'd maybe become like the guy we're talkin about !!! (but never shoot kids).

why kids dammnit, why is he shooting kids ?

arrgfhh

#21632 - 10/15/02 11:08 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Well man...

http://www.cnn.com

read the main page...

The thing is he dosen't fit a serial killer profile. Most serial killers kill

1.) within thier race
2.) stick to one sex
3.) have a common tie between all victems
4.) do it up close and in person

This guy has killed Black, white, women, children, men, shot past a cop to kill on victem, and allways gets away without anyone seeing a thing during busy times of day.

Now even though he is a sniper I find this odd. You hear a gun shot you look. Snipers don't use silencers as they can fuck up aim....

I have a hunch there is more than one also. To shoot past a cop and drive away clean..... I suspect a get away driver. Maybe multiple vehicles. It seems he got away tonight also.

#21633 - 10/15/02 11:11 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Here is a map of where shootings have happened

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0210/map.sniper.trail/map.washington.sniper.dhtml.gif

Some theories

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/10/12/sniper.media/

Latest news of last nights shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/14/sniper.shootings/index.html

I was wrong it seems the 13 year old lived

Quote:

The sniper's eighth victim was a 13-year-old boy who was shot in the abdomen after his aunt dropped him off to start the day at a middle school in Maryland's Prince George's County on October 7.

His aunt, a nurse, rushed him to a local hospital. He was airlifted to a Washington hospital where doctors removed his spleen and parts of his stomach and pancreas. He was in critical but stable condition and was on a ventilator.

#21634 - 10/15/02 11:15 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

damn i'm still reading it .. it's so interesting.

yeah you're right that why i said that he could be a seriall killer but serial killers do have a common tie between all their victims as you said.

awww i didn't know he also killed women and so on.. i thought he was only after kids.

hmm i thin he's choosin some places with big traffic, peoples and so on from which the can escape faster, and yeah it'd damn wired how he gets without anyone seing him or anything huh.

He maybe has a driver or something waitting for him, some stunt driver maybe or someone who's hell good at it, or maybe he does everything himself... yeah probably himself !!!.

This guys seems like to be ready for everything and anything, i think he's like tooo sure you know what i mean ? he has it all planed just perfectly so now he just does his thang.

P.S. Are you saying that he is using a silencer for the sniper or no ?

and yeah you said he left a message once, does he leaves messages everytime or sometimes or he left it just once.. or what ?

i think he's hell a Pro

#21635 - 10/15/02 11:24 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

holy shit, in CNN i found lots more as you said learner... damn it's interesting...

btw: i read that the boy is dead anyway...

Listen now some of my own fuckin theories.

I was looking at the
Interactive: The Sniper's Trail

in the CNN website, and i found some interesting things, i was checking in the maps and reading about the victims who they were and how it happen tryin to get to some point...

He isn't choosin they're victims from the same place, profesion or something, one of em was a program analyst, the other one a carpetner, the other one a cab driver... and so on.. it doesn't make any sense, but there IS something that makes sense .. listen..

If you read good you'll realise that most of his shots happen when the victims were in the parking lots or filling up cas or something, i could read that about 5 of em were shot to death while doing such things, i mean they were near the gas stations or so when they got shot. So this would be correct if his next victim is shot near the gas station again ... gotta wait and see.

and one more terrible thing..

Could this guy maybe be a member of AL QAEDA ?

i hope he's anyone else but a member of that, that would be really terrible, coz this all seems like a revenge in innocent people, AL QAEDA did this once so i would't be surprised if they do it againt, damnn... it's so fucken interesting..

gotta read up more.

later learner

#21636 - 10/15/02 11:27 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Well he isn't too good.

He shoots center mass. That isn't a snipre shot. Center mass is a hunter or grunt soldier shot. Can be fatal, but not allways. He hasn't killed all his victems, so I think he is not a pro.

However he understands one shot then leave. That IS a sniper tactic. Sniper never waits to confirm his kill. He allways has a spoter. This guy has the news for his spoter.

I do not think he is using a silencer no. Silencers can throw accruacy off. He started taking all shell casings not leaving a trace. Now he leaves them.

As far as I knw he only left the one note on the tarrot card. However if I was the police I would not dissclose all to the press.

#21637 - 10/15/02 11:28 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

oooouu, check this out now...

------------
Screen speculation
Attention has turned not only to video games but also to movies in an attempt to find clues to the killer's behavior. In "Malice," a 1993 thriller which aired October 3 on the TBS cable network -- a sister AOL Time Warner company with CNN -- Alec Baldwin plays a surgeon who comes under fire during a legal deposition.

"You ask me if I have a God complex?" Baldwin's character says. "Let me tell you something: I am God!"

The film's broadcast several days before the inscribed Tarot card was discovered near a Maryland school where a 13-year-old boy was shot was enough for some to conclude that it might be related. (About Tarot cards)

The theories didn't stop there. The buzz surrounding Tarot was so intense as a result of the sniper case that the American Tarot Association posted a page of "fast-facts" on its Web site.

-------------

you see the thing that baldwin said in the movie "I am God!" << now that's something pretty much same as the note that the killer left...

but still... who the hell is he ?

#21638 - 10/15/02 11:32 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Well I think gas station and parking lot is just an easy shot. He also shot a guy moving his yard. I mean when you pump gas what are you doing... Standing still. Parking lot too. it you are loading a car with bags you are in one place for a few minutes.

There are theories about AL QAEDA but dosen't seem thiere style. They usaly attack many people at once to cause terror. This is too.... slow and puney to be thier style.

I think this is a Hunter that wanted to hunt bigger game. Or something along those lines.

#21639 - 10/15/02 11:59 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Le4rner:

There are theories about AL QAEDA but dosen't seem thiere style. They usaly attack many people at once to cause terror. This is too.... slow and puney to be thier style.

I think this is a Hunter that wanted to hunt bigger game. Or something along those lines.
hell yeah man

btw we don't know yet, it could be AL QAEDA, this doesn't seems as their style fo far but i mean they fuckin terrosists, they changes styles every day if they want...

I think you're right about the silencer, but since the police says SNIPER he was probably using a sniper or maybe another weapon but no evidence yet.

maybe he wants a bigger game but damn this is kinda funny.. HUNTING PEOPLES lol. This guys is just a crazy motherfucker lookin for some funn.

Still lots more to come.

i just hope they'll get him before he kills more innocent people.

later

#21640 - 10/15/02 12:52 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
First of all, I think pretty much anyone who kills when it is not out of necessity, has a type of Christ complex. Come on, it is only natural to get an adrenaline rush and feel like God. It is about as close as one can come. So I don't think that is a big deal.

I believe there are two. Sounds like there is a driver in a cream colored van/truck. I am sure he must signal to the shooter. They also think they alternate.

Odd thing. They found a van fitting the description. They find a rifle, ammo same as sniper, sniper manual, tarot card, a sign that's message hasn't been made public, and a sign on dashboard saying "Gihad in America" (Think means holy war). And they say it isn't the guy. Sounds like the guy to me or atleast one of the guys. However there was an incident that took place while this guy was being questioned. So perhaps the 2nd guy acted alone?

If he gets caught it will be
1] on his own terms
2] coincidence(see Ted Bundy)

I am sure he must communicate somehow with the driver to know when is a good time to take a shot and who. So the police should be attempting to figure out how this is done. Unfortunately no matter how they communication, its too large a radius to realistically monitor.

I think he scouts locations and doesn't plan on victims. Its just whoever happens to be their during his window of opportunity.

He knows enough to know that if you have a pattern, it will lead to you getting caught, so he is trying to mix it up also. He doesn't care. A life taken is a life taken.

Obvious he is sick b/c he shot the child in front of the person dropping him off. I believe he did this on purpose and he felt more powerful by taking a kids life. And his latest dealt with shooting a woman while her husband was less than 3 feet away. So I expect children and women to become his targets from now on probably.

#21641 - 10/15/02 06:15 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

man o man

"Gihad in America" << if it's correct this thing that you said, that i'm telling you the situation will be fucked up, Gihad i heard this word somewhere, i know it pretty good from somewhere i just can't recall in the moment damn, but i'm sure that's something related to avaganistan and so on.. i told ya guys, AL QAEDA slept it's fingers in whole this deal, the guy is problably one of em, or i hell dunno. i'll search a bit.

You said they found the rifle, a van that fits the description, some ammo and so on, he could maybe leave fingerprints or maybe no...

i'm sure police knows how to do this better than us, that's for sure, all we can do here is talk, suggest, think of possiable theories that might lead to something.

I don't know about women but as i said above too, i think he's after kids, lets wait till his next target which i truly hope there wont be any.

Damn, how can peoples do things like this !!!.

later

bp

#21642 - 10/15/02 09:05 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Well the kid was a week ago. He has killed several since. Ji-had I think is the correct spelling. Yea it means holly war.

#21643 - 10/15/02 09:57 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Yes i agree with you on that too, lets not foget we're talking about a seriall killer here. I don't know learner but i think it's spelled GJI HAD, maybe we're spelling it in the same way but we're writting it differently.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2150 Members
46 Forums
35738 Topics
70908 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28899
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767
2150 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 472 Guests and 290 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!