UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21704 - 10/24/02 03:27 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
hehe ohfuk

probably someone will find him before the cops lol, i wish i could find him, imagine: if i found him shooting from my terrace i'd grab him by his ear and took him to the P.D and get my $500.000 then get the hell outta there. Hell yeah i could use that money, i'd donate $5.000 to UGN Security immediately lol.

bp

/me thinks what would he do with $500.000 ...

Sponsored Links

#21705 - 10/24/02 04:09 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Tartarus
you wish it would be that easy

#21706 - 10/24/02 04:14 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Damaris, just to let you know, UGN Security is a 100% English website, in other words, English is the only permitted language. So please cease speaking Swahili and Ebonics when replying.

#21707 - 10/24/02 03:05 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
It appears that the sniper has been caught...

"A Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle was recovered from the vehicle impounded during the overnight arrest of two suspects in the Washington-area sniper case, a law enforcement source told CNN Thursday.

John Allen Muhammad, 41, also known as John Allen Williams, a Gulf War veteran, and 17-year-old John Lee Malvo, a Jamaican citizen, are to be arraigned Thursday afternoon in U.S. District Court in Baltimore, Maryland.

All the sniper victims -- 10 dead, three wounded since October 2 -- were hit by a single .223-caliber shot. Washington radio station WTOP reported that a rifle, a scope and a tripod had been recovered from the suspects' vehicle.

A source also told CNN that the car -- a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice -- had been modified with a hole bored in the trunk. The rifle was found behind a seat.

Members of the sniper task force, in Kevlar combat gear and supported by helicopter cover, swarmed the highway rest stop in the pre-dawn darkness and arrested Muhammad and Malvo. (Gallery)

Law enforcement sources said the arrests were made without incident under federal warrants. Muhammad's warrant was issued on a firearms violation involving a Bushmaster .223 rifle -- the same type of weapon found in his car Thursday -- that he displayed at the home of a friend in Tacoma, Washington, where he once lived. Authorities said he was under a restraining order in a domestic abuse case at the time. "

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/24/sniper.shootings/index.html

#21708 - 10/24/02 03:51 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

holy shit..

can you believe that guys ? the crazy motherfucker was only 17, well one of em since we didn't know which one was shooting. Damnit.

so BS does this mean that all the facts/evidence lead to these two guys or they maybe aren't the real ones, or they really caught the right guys and the case will be fucking closed ???

I guess a night mare is over for a lots of US citizens.

bp

#21709 - 10/24/02 06:28 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
LOOK BACK SLASH you have some nerve!!! A lot of people come here illegaly and you have no idea how hard it is. A lot of this people dont do anything except cross teh broder for the sake of their lives, their children and their future! You betta think about what you say cuz over 10 million people in america are illegal and their all mostly Spanish. Aight and I bet you that your ancestors were illegal because they shouldn't deport anyone. Stupid people like you make the USA sad aight. With people lyk u Back Slash I woouldn't be here neither would my whole family or anyone i care about! I feel lyk going to your house BackSlash and breaking a glass bottle in your face bringing all the Mexicans all the russians all the Peruvians all Colombians all Cubans all Ecuadorians, all the people from Venezuela, everyone from Argentina, everyone from Guatemala, every single Dominican, people from EL Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Bolivia, Chile and every single other country that has illegal people livin in the USA! May you burn in hell Back Slash because bcuz u are the equivalent of Pat Buchanan and John Rocker! BURN IN HELL BACKSLASH!

#21710 - 10/24/02 07:17 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
$500,000 Bentley Offline

Loc: SXM
damaris,u forgot jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21711 - 10/24/02 07:32 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
umm.. ok. just want to apologize to everyone else for the preceeding post. i'm just laughing my ass off at how ridiculus damris sounds. so i'm sorry if i offend any of you innocent by-standers

alright.. first of all, i am in complete agreeance with backslash. all you illegal immagrants should be deported. it's not right that we, LEGAL americans that PAY taxes to OUR government have to end up paying higher amounts in taxes because of you illegal fucks. see, when illegal immagrants come here, they get free healthcare. they also get free public education for their children. and who pays for all the great free stuff? WE DO! that hard working people that BELONG in this country.
ya know.. down around the border of Mexico.. there are ranchers that sit out side and just wait for those little border jumpers. and then they shoot em.. and why do they do this? are they racist? no. they want to protect their property and land. is that wrong? no.
another thing that pisses me off.. is when we do finally catch illegals from let's say Mexico.. we don't ship em back right away. they go to jail until there are enough of em to send back all at once. and who pays for them while they're in jail? again, the hardworking legal americans. and who pays for having to ship their asses back to Mexico? we do, the hardworkind legal americans. so, who is getting fucked over by all you illegal fucking moochers who come to this country? THE HARDWORKING LEGAL AMERICANS!

ya know... it's not hard to become a US citizen. it used to be a lot harder 20 years ago. now a days, you only have to answer half the questions correctly on the test they give you. sure, it takes longer than just swimming across the Rio Grande, but hey, if you want to live here, respect the fucking law!

oh- and yet another thing: foreigners: if you're gonna come here.. and live here... LEARN OUR FUCKING LANGUAGE! sorry, but i really don't have time to sit and try to understand when some mexican is trying to speak english but can't really do it. so all i can hear is "blah blah blah blah i'm from mexico blah blah blah" yeah.. and it's not just the spanish.. i know the asians have a hard time with English too. But ya know.. if you are going to live in this country.. you really should speak the language fluently!

oh- one more thing - i'm pissed that illegal immigrants come here and steal jobs from actual citizens. what the fuck is that all about? yeah.. it's bullshit. legal americans that pay their taxes are out of jobs because illegals will work for really shitty pay. but do they have to pay any taxes on their income? NO! arghhhh...

and, that about raps up my rant on illegal immigrants. thanks for your time! and don't bother flaming me for this.. cuz it's just my opinion. it really doesn't effect your life. oh, and cuz Gizmo loves me.. at least he used to.. but it has been awhile since we've spoken!

fleshy

#21712 - 10/24/02 09:25 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

rant on.... im proud to say that being a minor i get paid more then half of the adult illigal imigrants aka mexicans doing the same work that they do...construction...and i do a hell of a better fucking job. also proud to say that my dad, a contractor has fired more illigal imigrants then stand outside your average 7-11 in your average city(assuming about 50 outside of your average 7-11, estimates might be a little low)
as far as im concerned, they can take there shitty ass honda civics with the noise makers on the tail pipes and the 2 crome, 2 not crome wheels, and get the fuck out of here.

im kinda dissapointed its over, the sniper. maybe theyll be inocent. it cant be over already......

#21713 - 10/24/02 09:39 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
fleshwound Offline

hehe... ahhh.. good. i'm happy to hear that i haven't offended the important people here

i do realize that damaris is a youngen... so maybe she doesn't understand a lot of things. maybe she doesn't realize that illegal immigrants are a total drain on our economy. but when she gets a job and starts paying taxes.. she'll understand. at least i hope so anyway!

fleshy

#21714 - 10/25/02 03:28 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

you're a fuckin' damn bitch DaMaRiS, i swear to god i'd kill you with my own hands. You're the most annoying person i ever met on the net.

BS how can you handle her man ??? are you gonna take some action or you'll leave it to me and ohfuk ??

bp

#21715 - 10/26/02 01:06 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
haha, i've been busy with school and work the last two days and haven't had time to check the boards. i don't know if there's anything to say that fleshwound didn't cover. i agree with fleshwould in that damaris is just an ignorant little girl that doesn't have a clue how it works. i figure in a couple years when shes watching half her paycheck being yanked from her to pay for the illegal immigrant's education, food, and housing, she might begin to understand. damaris, i do realize how hard it is to get here illegally, and unfortunately its not hard enough. our government does not have the resources or time to patrol all the borders, thus these mexicans can waltze right in. they are looking to escape the poverty of their country, but all they are doing is adding to the poverty of mine. just about everything else you said damaris is not even worthy of a response. you display your ignorance in every post. by the way, john rocker was quite a pitcher...

#21716 - 10/26/02 03:01 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

heh you were right when you said "you display your ignorance in every post. by the way". And btw when she grows up a lil bit and starts understanding things, i'll be there to remind here how stupid and annoying she was in the boards lol.

BS nice to see you on the board again man.

bp

#21717 - 10/27/02 07:01 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
U people are so ignorant. U have to read the Book The Other Face Of America by Jorge Ramos. I am not surprised by ur reactions. Actually u know when illegal immigrants buy stuff they pay tax and most of us dont get medicaid or welfare. My first 11 years of life i never had medicaid or free shit my parents paid every fuckin cent. and illegal immigrants contribute over 100 billion dollars a year to America and u betta realize dat some people in ur school dont take advantage of white people we pay taxes in a way too and even though a lot of us aren't legal there will forever be illegal immigrants and illegal immigrants are people to. A lot of Europeans cross the Canadian border for jobs and all immigrants dat are illegal know dat they can't get jobs so they do things lyk babysitting and wiping windshields on the street the do dat for a better life bcuz if u think USA is tuff u betta check out SOuth America. Over their the law doesn't protect u. Lyk u know stalking harrasment. Yea there are laws but they are not taken seriously and its easy to be a citizen but not thru the immigration process. When u have an illegal immigrant friend u'll understand. They pain in crossing the border the deaths and we dont come here to take advanatge of u but to make our lives better. Oh yea JAMAICA! lol

#21718 - 10/27/02 10:03 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
fleshwound Offline

everyone *see my new post in which i reply to all this bullshit. i figured we're getting way too far off topic here. it's supposed to be about the sniper. so i'm starting a new topic for all this shit.*

fleshy

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2150 Members
46 Forums
35743 Topics
70913 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28904
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767
2150 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 353 Guests and 338 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!