UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#22083 - 01/09/04 03:38 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
i have to agree. most stars are butt fucking ugly with out their make-up.

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

Sponsored Links

#22084 - 01/09/04 09:09 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
ah ha! Icemyst agrees with me [angel]
we're right, end of discussion

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#22085 - 01/10/04 04:58 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

bish as women... we're ALWAYS right no matter what gizmo, perg, weeve, ghost or any of the other guys say. that's the nice thing about being a women. he he he welcome to the group!

#22086 - 01/10/04 06:00 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
well.. i'd have to say that yeah, the celebrities obviously look better with make up on. but don't we all? i mean, that's why we wear makeup, to enhance our beauty. true, some celebrities aren't the most attractive. for some reason, people think they are. there are some famous men and women that i really don't think are attractive. but nobody, and i mean NOBODY looks super hot without their makeup on.

#22087 - 01/10/04 06:42 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

to be honest i look better with out make-up. i look like a slut who got hit by a 2x4 when i do where the garbage... ask gizmo... lol

#22088 - 01/10/04 06:43 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
fleshwound Offline

ahh.. that's a horrible thing to say! i'd have to say that i look much better with makeup. otherwise i'm so pale and dead looking. plus i i love the black eye liner. it's my only friend.

#22089 - 01/10/04 08:18 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

it's not horrible it's the truth. other people may look good with it but not me...

#22090 - 01/10/04 09:00 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
fleshwound Offline

it'd be so much easier to not have to wear the makeup, but i think i look gross and terrible without it. blahhh

#22091 - 01/10/04 01:34 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
Now I made a few calls, banged together a few heads, and had a few people killed. I was able to find a friend of a friend who could get access to this picture. Forget proof of extraterrestials or ghosts, this picture of Sarah Jessica Parker beats both of those. Never before has she ever been seen w/o makeup.

#22092 - 01/10/04 04:10 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

wow. sint that from doom 2? i didnt know they used her as a modle for that game...

#22093 - 01/10/04 04:34 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
yar

#22094 - 01/13/04 12:16 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
Quote:
Originally posted by IceMyst:
to be honest i look better with out make-up. i look like a slut who got hit by a 2x4 when i do where the garbage... ask gizmo... lol
I'm the same way, well sort of. I wouldn't say I look like a slut hit by a 2 x 4 lol. I don't wear makeup very often, and even when I do you can barely tell it's on there. Sure, sometimes when I'm bored I fuck around and cake it on, but it comes off, so why not. Everyone I know has told me I don't need makeup, cuz I look better without it. Usually when I do wear makeup I leave off the lipstick, because my lips are naturally quite red, and it looks really bad to put anything other than clear gloss on them.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#22095 - 01/13/04 01:41 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: The Beach
Well when I wear makeup...wait...I don't wear makeup...I use this silk effect lip balm stick, and I use acne preventative. heh, um I feel that women look more natural, and attractive without makeup. My last ex, she looked great without makeup...ok with it...but I really don't like makeup. Plus it rubs off, plus it stains. Liek, I'd rather have female perfume smell on me then makeup. I guess to some married guy a lipstick mark on a collar matters. To me, it's liek..uh...shit...I'm gonna have to pretreat that, and wash it twice. Though I don't think that, I'm usually spontaneous in everyday, it's just when I get still, sit in motion that I get weird.

well the color of flesh, a pale orange to peach color with a mix of reds in cases, some stark whites. Flesh is natural, skin is beautiful, it's erotic, and transfixing for the body/eyes/mind/spirit. I don't know who came up with the stupid idea of painting it, to cover it's beauty. Probably people not proud, and happy with their bodies.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

#22096 - 01/13/04 11:47 PM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
fleshwound Offline

people came up with 'flesh' colored makeup because not everyone has perfect skin tones. a lot of people have uneven skin tones, the flesh colored makeup evens them out. if a girl applies it thin enough you can't even tell she's wearing it. it's the girls that cake that stuff on in the WRONG color that look super gross.

#22097 - 01/14/04 09:41 AM Re: Sarah Jessica Parker: Hot or Fucked up looking demon?
Killswitch_J Offline

Loc: everywhere
Quote:
Originally posted by weeve:
Well when I wear makeup...wait...I don't wear makeup...I use this silk effect lip balm stick, and I use acne preventative. heh, um I feel that women look more natural, and attractive without makeup. My last ex, she looked great without makeup...ok with it...but I really don't like makeup. Plus it rubs off, plus it stains. Liek, I'd rather have female perfume smell on me then makeup. I guess to some married guy a lipstick mark on a collar matters. To me, it's liek..uh...shit...I'm gonna have to pretreat that, and wash it twice. Though I don't think that, I'm usually spontaneous in everyday, it's just when I get still, sit in motion that I get weird.

well the color of flesh, a pale orange to peach color with a mix of reds in cases, some stark whites. Flesh is natural, skin is beautiful, it's erotic, and transfixing for the body/eyes/mind/spirit. I don't know who came up with the stupid idea of painting it, to cover it's beauty. Probably people not proud, and happy with their bodies.
Unfortunately, not everyone is born beautiful or even good looking, and makeup can help make them more attractive, something that nature, God or whatever creative force out there forgot.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33129 Topics
68296 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26292
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Gremelin), 576 Guests and 386 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!