Learner, on
For one all the right protines had to be in place and then assembled in just the right order. We are talking millions * millions in probability here.
I dissagree, if you think about how our bodies work we technically have a symbiotic relationship with differant parts of our anatomy and cells; our bodies are still technically a part of evolution, BUT I do agree about the protines being presant in a place FOR it to happen ...

Some are saying we had to be created. Now I am not saying God. Just that life was created from life. We very well could be a lab people. Think about it. We are just not getting into bio engineering. How long before we pick a planet and set up shop?
Easy, when people stop being so anal about cloning...

Also, when life started on earth(when it was thought to have started) it was being hammered with cosmic trash. It was a pit of lava, posionous gasses, but Mars would not have been.... Life could have been on mars.
Didn't they find cellular proof of that?

Imagine, A huge meteor slams into mars, knocks a chunk out. Mars dies, It has a ice age and atmoshpere colapses. That chunk flys out and hits earth nocking a chunk out(there our moon). That life starts on earth. The colision of the astoroid cools the earth enough for life to start.
Actually, from what I understand, scientists say that our moon is an asteroid that struck our planet.
Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, Elite Web Gamers & VNC Web Design Owner