UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#24932 - 12/18/02 02:29 AM BlackSpider
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
BlackSpider, I have recieved a few calls stating that you have been unlawfully extending analism towards other UGN Security members so as of now I am serving you with this Cease And Desist Order signed by the Honorable William Reinquist [US Supreme Court Justice] on December 17 at 6:45 PM EST.
It clearly states that you must not participate in any Anal-Orificial actions towards other members, and that you are a bitch to every member who has been here longer...
Alright, Infinite, it's your turn... *Hands Infinite the broom stick*

Sponsored Links

#24933 - 12/18/02 02:38 AM Re: BlackSpider
Infinite Offline

Loc: Canada eh
Thank you Curse.

*Ahem*

Ok, now where were we here. Oh yes, Blackspider. Let's dispense with the facade here, Jonqueer ! That's right ladies and gentlemen. This gross demonstration of "Anal-Orificial actions" belongs to none other than the original UGN Security cock smoker, JONQUEER ! To think, even when you try to hide your faggotry it still gives you away every time. Blackspider, that even sounds like a girls name.

You really are pathetic.

*Hands the broom stick to the next person*

#24934 - 12/18/02 02:54 AM Re: BlackSpider
Deviation187 Offline

Loc: L.A Cal.
*takes broom*

Finally I can speak up! Ive been holding it all in.. umm what you neeeeed to do is think of what youre doing before going onto places like this and just making a umm. "faggot" out of yourself. i saw your posts, more like the replies to be rather pointless, and some annoying, sigh* i have a bit more but that shall do.

*passes broom stick to next person*

#24935 - 12/18/02 04:18 AM Re: BlackSpider
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
*takes broom*
Quote:

Alright, Infinite, it's your turn... *Hands Infinite the broom stick*
I didn't get the point of the broom. I thought you were gonna have someone use it to penetrate him anally. Didn't happen, but still amusing.

I don't know you JONQUEER so I won't make fun of you, but while you are down I will do this:

/me kicks dirt in your eyes

*passes broom stick to next person*

#24936 - 12/18/02 04:26 AM Re: BlackSpider
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
/me accepts the broom stick from jon and places it in her right hand.

well, i think we've had enough passing of the broom stick. sure, he can't participate in anal-orificial actions towards members, but we can do it to him.... with the broom stick. sooooo

/me starts to jab blackspider in the ass with the broom stick.

*take note that this broom stick has lots of splinters. and there is no use of lube in this tunnle of love!*

--*passes the naughty broom stick to the next person so they can also anally rape blackspider with it--*

#24937 - 12/18/02 04:19 PM Re: BlackSpider
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
haha, im the original flamer of JONQUEER, my turn!

/me grabs broom stick

Well, faggot, I think I flamed you in about all of your prievious posts and in some cases, more than once in a single post. But, you have done a good job of hiding your inner-cock-smoker from me, so I won't be too harsh.

/me rams the broom stick so far up JONQUEER's ass
that the next person is probably going to have to get a new one...

P.S. How are your three publicly traded companies doing? Stocks been going up lately? kekekekek thats what i thought cookie...oh since you know 6 languages "excluding" sign language, how does this translate? /me gives JONQUEER the finger
kyke...

^ this is all referenced to JONQUEER's previous post...

ok, /me attempts to pull out the broom...damn, i cant get it out...Next!

#24938 - 12/18/02 04:31 PM Re: BlackSpider
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
*lets jonqueer keep the broom*

Yes, that is correct folks: dashocker is a fag.

Next!

#24939 - 12/18/02 04:36 PM Re: BlackSpider
dashocker Offline

DAMN, WHAT IN THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

#24940 - 12/18/02 04:54 PM Re: BlackSpider
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

unreal, im gonna side with dash on this one, jonqueer has probably been one of the bigest bitches on this site for the comparitivly short (3 months) time that ive been here. many people insulted him in a similar manner as dash, and you dont say shit to them, but you go ahead and call dash a fag? what is you problem? maybe you dont know what hes referancing to? i remember when jonqueer made shit up about owning 3 successful companies and speaking 6 languages, oh, and having a IQ of 160. dash was simply mocking him for this.

#24941 - 12/18/02 05:10 PM Re: BlackSpider
dashocker Offline

***OK YEAH I JUST EDITED THIS OUT***
since i posted in the VIP lounge anyway...

#24942 - 12/18/02 07:15 PM Re: BlackSpider
unreal Offline

Quote:
many people insulted him in a similar manner as dash, and you dont say shit to them, but you go ahead and call dash a fag? what is you problem? maybe you dont know what hes referancing to?
I know perfectly well what he was referring to, thanks. I do possess a grasp of the English language that is above and beyond the average 12 year old's. So tell me ohfuk, how is it that you can defend dashocker while insulting JONQUEER? I challenge you to take a look at 95% of dashocker's posts on this board. I see at least 200 posts full of blatant insults aimed at some other member, many of which are toward higher level members. I'll agree that JONQUEER is a fuck up, but defending dashocker does nothing but kill any shred of credibility left in that post. I'd really like to see dashocker pull himself out of this one, or see you try to defend him again. Oh wait, you can't. Your statements are full of holes. Sorry.

#24943 - 12/18/02 07:37 PM Re: BlackSpider
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

full of holes...just like girls...lol yeah, hold the aplause...i can still defend dash. He's ugns jester, jonqueer was, and is, just a lying, insulting, bitch.

jesus man, you dont need to get so damn defensive.

if you want to insult dash, fine. Im sure you have before, and im sure you will again. just do it in a thread in which hes insulting a member with respect so you can put him in his place. in this instance, he was in his place.

#24944 - 12/18/02 07:44 PM Re: BlackSpider
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
ya see, unreal, they had a thing going here, and you messed it all up. you can't just switch the guy gettin railed on, u have to go with the first guy. the whole, enemy of my enemy is my friend thing.

#24945 - 12/18/02 11:33 PM Re: BlackSpider
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
God damnit... You guys broke the broom stick off inside of BlackSpider's colon, haven't you...

Ok, here we go...

*Hands next person a dildo that was confiscated from dashocker by his principle due to dashocker speading hours in the bathroom making odd noises and missing class*

#24946 - 12/18/02 11:44 PM Re: BlackSpider
unreal Offline

Quote:
He's ugns jester, jonqueer was, and is, just a lying, insulting, bitch.
I'm sorry? Did you just say that dashocker is only UGN Security's jester? You obviously don't listen very well. I clearly remember writing that 95% of dashocker's posts fall into what you may consider the "insulting bitch" category.

I'm done with this topic. It's none of your concern who I speak to in a certain way.

And for future reference: Try to back up your arguments with something concrete? Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36185 Topics
71355 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29346
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 341 Guests and 331 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!