UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25768 - 10/31/02 04:29 PM Re: ahhh.. the great immigration debate continues..
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO

Sponsored Links

#25769 - 11/01/02 03:58 AM Re: ahhh.. the great immigration debate continues..
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

going back to damaris's only half decent post while attempting to not repeat jonconley too much

1 baseball doesnt completely suck but i heard that more people watched The Bachelor on NBC i think then the last game of the world series. Also baseball players make about half what football players make and about 1/4 of what basketball players make. but it is true that those 5-10 guys do actually help the american economy a little by selling american goods to latin countries.

2 latin music being big? yes thats obviously because thats what many of the 30-40 million hispanics in this country listen to...so what?

3 another example, everywhere i go i see dog shit on the ground. i still hate it.

4 i think you mean January 1st 2059. then that would make sense. this is probably true but that adds to the point that there is way too much immigration in this country. so much that being an american is meaningless.
*as of now, minorities are the majority in the majority of US cities*
so basically its gonna get a lot more crowded and property value in suburbia is gonna rise while big, cheep, rental apartment buildings in cities will get bigger, and more expensive

5 hell even a trained talking monkey could speak spanish. even i know a little, enough to get by, phrases like, no hablo espanol, Tu eres mi puto, y chimbas(something like that) tu madre.

6 you say 35 million immigrants? assuming you mean only in the US, are you talking about every year? or total because a lot more the 35 million people have immigrated to the US. more like 300-400 million have immigrated.

7 "the US would not be successful without immigrants"...assuming your talking about illegal hispanic immigration which this debate is on, not legal people, um yes it would, your wrong. look at japan, even though there in the middle of a recession, they make more money then us, their kids do better in school. they export a hell of a lot more then us. their economy kicks ass. they are the biggest money loaners in the world(a good thing) and the have little to no immigration.

8 nc (see jons post)

9 i dont know who this carlos is.

10 what does the National Academy of Science know about immigrant economics? and is that pesos or dollars? and they add it to what? and they take away how much more? o wait, i know the answer to the last question 30 million immigrants that dont pay taxes * 50 thousand dollars lost a person ==1.5 trillion? ok my estimates might be a little high but 10 billion made(a year?) by no means is gonna cover the gap.

11 just because you found a spanish quote of some mexicans opinion doesnt mean anything. you didnt even say who said it. and its wrong. if we planted some land mines, which would be a hell of a lot cheaper then machine guns with motion sensors as BS suggested, i guarantee the flow would quickly be reduced to a trickle and land mines are relatively cheep. mass production, probably less then 30 bucks a piece but that quote is bullshit

im still not impressed with your results damaris but nice try

#25770 - 11/01/02 11:46 PM Re: ahhh.. the great immigration debate continues..
Imperial Offline

Loc: inside
haha yeah flesh, all for world domination when you're on his side

and wasn't there that gorilla that was taught sign language and could actually carry a conversation and express it's emotions? While not technically a monkey...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33129 Topics
68296 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26292
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 578 Guests and 388 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!