UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27599 - 02/05/04 12:29 AM Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: The Beach

The halftime performance by Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake has led to an FCC investigation. :X Wtf I know from...sources, they were suppose to have two jerseys, and someone at mtv fucked up. It was a part of the show, heh think the fcc will care about me? No. She could have forgotten to wear the 2nd shirt for a obvious reason though:/

"The decision to have a costume reveal at the end of my halftime show performance was made after final rehearsals," Jackson said in a statement.

"MTV was completely unaware of it. It was not my intention that it go as far as it did. I apologize to anyone offended -- including the audience, MTV, CBS and the NFL."

Jackson spokesman Stephen Huvane said the incident "was a malfunction of the wardrobe; it was not intentional. ... He was supposed to pull away the bustier and leave the red-lace bra."

Yea...make your own decisions on what's REALLY going on:D
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

Sponsored Links

#27600 - 02/05/04 01:43 AM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
eh.. justin and janet used to do it.. and judging by their dry humping on stage, i'd say it was probably intentional. plus the words he was singing as he did it were "i'll have you naked by the end of this song". but oh well. it's not nearly as gross as madonna and britney making out. that was just sick and wrong.

#27601 - 02/05/04 01:45 AM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Quote:
it's not nearly as gross as madonna and britney making out. that was just sick and wrong.
That all just comes down to a matter of perspective, fleshy.

#27602 - 02/05/04 01:46 AM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
All I have to say is yeah right.I heard bits and pieces and finally went searching...if you look at drudgereport.com they have a pic of it happening, she had a pastie on her nipple...it's obviously planned... Janet wants the attention of jacko and back on her, and Justin had to do one up on britney since she kissed Madonna (ew, who knows where that mouth has been) That's my take on things.

In other news, look at janet up close, she's getting pretty nasty lookin in her old age. Never noticed it until now

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#27603 - 02/05/04 01:49 AM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
*note to self, type faster*

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#27604 - 02/05/04 07:06 AM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
Quote:
Originally posted by fleshwound:
eh.. justin and janet used to do it.. and judging by their dry humping on stage, i'd say it was probably intentional. plus the words he was singing as he did it were "i'll have you naked by the end of this song". but oh well. it's not nearly as gross as madonna and britney making out. that was just sick and wrong.
If by sick and wrong you mean sexy and amazing, I suppose you're right.

#27605 - 02/05/04 08:10 PM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

I'm not sure I'd trust drudgereport.com lol. No...I'm sure I wouldn't. My post was on the media, how they warp shit, and how ppl feed on it as mass mooing sheep. But I know anything about pasties is bullshit because she's wearing a sun medallion nipple ring combo, it's a sun around her nipple with a ring on the outside. Gah...lets start more rumors, be the best sheep we can be in our democracy:/ Heard on the radio janet was suppose to pull timberlakes cock out, lol. Fuckin local radio...:/ I hate rumors, their stupid, and it's like the news was with iraq/elections...waste not, want not.

Either way, if you believe drudgereport at least go here http://www.def-con.org/m/janet_tit.mpeg and if your eyes are weak, and you still think pasty like I said...sun medallion, nipple ring, http://www.def-con.org/i/jackson/janet/jannet-02.jpg blam. kthx.

Um Madonna was hot in "Swept Away" that's from 2002, so if ya don't think she's attractive...damn...maybe if more ppl got to the gym, and were tan/tone. We'd all have alot more ugly ppl huh? Fuck ppl of the world lets all get jealous! Heh, britney...just like I told my ex, and I've told friends liek...I hold no respect or attraction to her heh.

#janetjackson on efnet was listed on some places, heh probably bouncing.

Imo it wasn't planned, just because a site has a pic of her tit with a piercing/medalion on it:/ doesn't mean they know just shit. Like I said..IF PPL WOULD READ, the news fuckin makes us sheepish lamberts, we could be a lion in a house of sheep, and still be baahing our ass off. You hear it, you believe it. The fact is that everyone has apologized, and no one has called fault. Their apoligies are being drafted by the media in " " quotes as confessions of conspiracies. They have nothing right now, iraq is dry, saddam is caught, wtf...you think they told you the truth there? Why here? Meh...america...I'm so afraid of america...

#27606 - 02/05/04 08:30 PM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
Gollum Offline

Loc: US
i agree with weeve in that it wasn't intentional. what most ppl didn't see b/c the cameras cut away, were both of them onstage with a look of shock on their faces, and janet covering herself up. if it was planned, i doubt they would've freaked.//
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me

#27607 - 02/06/04 11:31 PM Re: Janet Jackson Superbowl FCC Investigation
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

not to mention that the news jumps on fresh meat like a colleges guys in heat, on underage highschool elite. Yea so fuckin...why does the news get off so much on lieing to ppl, they get just as much publicity, just as much coverage, fuckin gossip, and gab went down with the 50's. I know lots of women still do gossip, and gab. But shit were talking about the news here. You tell a lie, ppl most likely will believe it, then it grows, then normal ppl add to it. The fact is here, the facts are laid out for any able bodied person to look for them, the next fact is that they've said nothing but apologize. So to save anyone further embarassment they just sit on it. The fcc won't find jack fuckin squat because there is nothing to find now, the gov is always ten steps behind when they do stupid shit like this. Don't want nudity, and sex on tv have live censors for every station, digital or real. If real pay them well, give them benefits. They will stop that shit from happening, a .5 second nudity means only ppl recording it will get one frame to put online, which doesn't even matter. They'd lessen their fuckups, buuuuuuut were talking about a gov that illegals weed, and attacks/jails their citizens without honor. Meh, as if shit will change in our lifetimes...I'll keep hoping though. All those damn old ppl in the gov.

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2146 Members
46 Forums
33872 Topics
69039 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 27035
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Devo60, ali, lavos, Zanvin Green, Daktologist
2145 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 336 Guests and 336 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!