UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28704 - 02/01/03 10:35 PM Re: Our fast paced society and its impact on us
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
I tend to disagree. I originally disagreed with Fleshwound, but I read the sources and compared the evidence, and yes Jews died. But the numbers and the methods were exagerrated. And that wouldn't seem like a big deal but it was 1,000s and not 1,000,000s. And alot of the deaths were from a disease that was going around. Not only that, but Hitler put the people in a separate camp so they wouldn't infect other Jews. And it wasn't just jews. Anyways, read the Holocaust Revisionist topic in OFFTOPIC and check out the links, and then reply.

I understand what you ppl are saying, and I was saying the same things first also. But your theories and facts are largely coming from what ppl have seen and been taught. Look for yourselves.

And no, I am not trying to make Hitler out to be a saint. But he sure as fuck wasn't the antichrist either. He simply didn't want Jews in his country, so he moved them to Poland.

And world domination? A bad thing? Agreed maybe, but I know someone else who is taking out leaders of other countries and appointing ppl he can control. The United States. We have done it for years.

All I am saying is check out those links. Refute them with evidence, not opinion.

Sponsored Links

#28705 - 02/02/03 08:19 AM Re: Our fast paced society and its impact on us
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
I have never cared about exaggerations. Shoot, in this case, the exaggerations were probably just to get people upset over the atrocities that DID happen. And atrocities, of course, DID happen. So point-to-case, Hitler had bad motives, and did bad things. That guy Musolovich (spelling) from kosovo did much the same thing. "purifying" in brutal ways. Sure a lot was deported, but a lot was also murdered. He's being crucified too. There's a distinct difference between people like them, and people like the US.

So why the heck are you comparing?

If every organization was judged by the bad things they did, then we can all go to hell. But I prefer to see the good that also results from those same organizations and balance them out. When things are weighed, US comes out a lot better than hitler, bin laden, iraq, north korea, etc...

#28706 - 02/02/03 10:38 AM Re: Our fast paced society and its impact on us
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
Another thing the US does is put in a mostly democratic and hopefully stable government to replace the one they had before. If we didn't do this, they would go back to the same shitty gov't with a new leader. I am sick of hearing how the US needs to stay out of everyone's business. I think there should be more countries that can say, "Hey, stop fucking doing that." Whose policy was it, Britain? that decided they would ignore the Germans until they did something "worthy of war" and it turned out to be a bad idea. I am against war, but not enough that I would want my country to stay neutral all the time while some country starts destroying others.

One thing I would have respect for, is Hitler's ability to manipulate the crowd and take advantage of the situation. The reason I don't have respect for him is because he is evil. I don't respect someone's ability to rape, but I might respect their ability to m4d s3chs0r.

Ever watch shows like Iron Chef, anime, or Spanish television? I was thinking, they look really overacted and silly, the kind of thing a kid would really enjoy. It's like body language and infliction in someone's voice and everything about acting is a drug, and they need something stronger. I think that the Japanese culture is probably more fast paced than the American, but this might just be from stereotypes. Doesn't most technology that's supposed to make our lives easier come from Japan? So if that is the direction we are moving in, I imagine alot of crap that's just way over the top. Loud everything, exaggerated expressions, flashing lights. Remember the minimum speed limits in F451? I can see that happening in the US, especially since Germany has the autobahn. But I still the think we are going to go up as much as we go down in the future.

#28707 - 02/13/03 04:21 PM Re: Our fast paced society and its impact on us
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
hahahahaha, windead you are too funny. yes, everyday i go to school with a a gigantic rock on my back and move rocks back and forth all day. no learning. no fun. no social interaction. just rock moving. thats how i want it to be for my children, too. im sure they would enjoy the american oppression as much as i do. NO WAIT! ILL FIGHT IT! I'll trade in all my clothes for a jacket with an anarchy sign! I'll also get an insane hair cut! This will show my defiance!
Just because you are different than other people doesen't make you a rebel. Protests occur every week against the war in Iraq on the lawn of the court house in my city. No one is shot, beat up, or sent to jail. People all over the country protest every week. And not just "hippies" either. Thousands protest every week. Yet it doesen't matter because our President does not care about his people at all. He's full of shit. He's an idiot. The fact he keeps prolonging the decision and ACTING like he isn't going to attack if Iraq forks over the weapons is putting our economy in the shit hole(try proving you don't have something that someone else accuses you of having for a fun, educational excercise). BTW, war isn't going to help our economy. The reason war helps an economy is because it creates jobs. BUT GUESS WHAT? We have enough weapons, aircraft, etc. all ready to take out Iraq. So no jobs, no economy boost. Your story about your jacket just proved my point that one person can't make a difference, btw.

This is way too fucking long so I'm going to end with a side-note:

Fleshy, as much as I respect you, I simply cannot agree with you. Hitler was an excellent leader. So was Clinton. But he will be remembered for for cheating on his wife, not for creating a budget surplus, working for Mid-East peace, etc.
Now Hitler was an obviously better leader than Clinton, but Hitler will always be remembered for the Holocaust, that's it. And now I have to hate you because you are one that said the Holocaust didn't happen. Oh yeah, he only killed like 6000 people at Auschwitz, sure. No women or children were ever killed either. Just men who were criminals. Give me a break. He just made every Jew he conquered wear a star of David, and ship them to ghettos for decorative and re-location purposes. It's all a conspiracy! Please. I'm sure all those photos of piles of bodies and of men who weigh 50 lbs were created using PhotoShop too...

(HAHAHAHA, on a different note, Fleshy what the hell? One, the "doctor" that checked people at the camp was determining whether they could work or not. Those who couldn't(old, sick) were killed.
Second, the movement of jews was because of allies coming to liberate them. They ran for miles, starving, in freezing cold with no clothes. I think you should seriously consider reading "Night" by Elie Wiesel. I thought you were being legitimate at first, but those things you are saying sound like they are coming from some redneck confederate white-supremacist website. Its just a permutation of truth. I know my version is too...blah blah blah)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
35119 Topics
70289 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28281
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 354 Guests and 274 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!