UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28727 - 03/26/04 04:57 AM baing sick sux
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: The Beach
stomach cramps, for like 12 hours, curled up, can't sleep, walking for drinks, to piss. for real nauseated this dramamine won't kick in. i'm getting heatwaves over my body, cold to hot shooting pains/aches, and stomach convulsions. uncomfortable, in my own skin. tossing, and turning.

this isn't the worst this year so far though. pillows help a little but i'm tossing, and turning. all the time burning, as My body temp rises. heat pockets form at certain parts of my body.

i can't write anymore. gonna try more sleep.

for those that relate, are sick, get sick, speak if you want. i can't seem to do shit but sqeem in this rising humidity my body is manifesting, arching my back for support from pain. giz milwaukiees mall was in dawn of the dead:x i feared seeing the guard hallway. also i'd be willing to staff the other needed 2nd staff area. nit coding:] i'm so not ready to staff coding. i respect sr for doing it, and being able to keep sane mostly being how busy he is.

*squirms to fuckin heated pain*
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

Sponsored Links

#28728 - 03/26/04 06:57 AM Re: baing sick sux
Red Mage Offline

Loc: here.
I'm also sick, but at least it gives me (way too much) time to mess around on boards. :p

#28729 - 04/20/04 08:19 PM Re: baing sick sux
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

indeed, much time. Now I went in today for these bad pains, and problems I've been having. The doctor send my blood in for testing, for appendicitis. He said it doesn't look like it, but I heard him recording my analyse:/ needless to say without getting technical, unless wanted, it was all about some 50/50 your showing mass symptoms of all kinds of shit, and ghosted sickness. Also that...aww fuck it. I'll just write what he said. "Vague Transient, localized abdominal pain, eminating from three areas(he used the muscle group terms), radiating outward, and how I'd had serious pain. But showed little signs of appendicitas or like 2-3 other things. But he recorded a bunch of odd terms I had trouble following...they sound like bacterial, and infectious diesease terms. Or viral or some shit:D But whatever, my blood will get checked for white blood cell counts, if their high, I'm so fucked, were talking my fist surgery.

Either way, if it is my appendix, and it's mad infected, thus hard to notice, then...it would like burst maybe, and I would probably crawl in pain to the phone, or my cell, and call for help. Most likely dieing. heh, what a freakin world, that the shit we no longer use can kill us.

meh anyway, whatever the fuck this is hurts, I got a few jabbing pains today localized on the right side, heh oddly the anatomical spot of the apendix:/ so whatever, I was happy he could support me in saying that it wasn't that shit, and I'll go on living normal till I'm told other wise.

#28730 - 04/20/04 09:27 PM Re: baing sick sux
Jaspel Offline
UGN Poser

Loc: mn
I'm sick for the day here.

#28731 - 04/21/04 05:11 AM Re: baing sick sux
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

sucks right?

I got my blood tested...well..taken, I'm waiting on the labs. I feel better when their all your white blood count is fine...if it's not, or my appendix bursts while I'm sitting somewhere some night...I may just reconsider my whole life. trash everything, go away, and restart....because.

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36169 Topics
71339 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29330
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 290 Guests and 357 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!