UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29067 - 03/19/03 11:24 PM War
hKzKnight Offline

Loc: LAN
Well, it's total war...

Sponsored Links

#29068 - 03/20/03 01:02 AM Re: War
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Oh yeh, I have a cold! lol...

I was watching the tv as bush gave his speach, I just sat here laughing :x... I'm officially a crazy sadistic fuck .

#29069 - 03/20/03 01:59 AM Re: War
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
it's ok gizzy. today jonathon said he hopes this war lasts for a really long time because then more people will die. he wants as many people to die as possible. i agree.

#29070 - 03/20/03 02:47 AM Re: War
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
That's the most fucked up mentality around... you don't have to agree with the war, you don't even have to support the decisions that were made. But to want people to die? I don't know how anyone could think that. Ya gotta realize that the soldiers that are fighting don't have a choice. I doubt many of them actually want to fight a war. They'll support it, because they've taken an oath to, but as far as wanting to fight, that's not the case. They put faith in their country and are doing what their leaders feel is best, that's just how it works. I don't see anything wrong with being against this war, or against the decisions that are being made, it's commendable. But at least hope that not many people die, on either side.

#29071 - 03/20/03 10:53 AM Re: War
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
if I'm drafted and die, I'm gonna come and haunt your ass jon and flesh.

#29072 - 03/20/03 02:04 PM Re: War
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
I laughed my ass off when Bush said "this is not the start of the war."

Well lets see you just bombed thier country looking to kill key government officials. Umm yea act of war.

#29073 - 03/20/03 03:07 PM Re: War
Mornse Offline

Loc: Vancouver
Well, I'm totaly against the war myself, there's no need for more people to die. Yes, Saddam must be taken out of power, but there are other solutions than just war. Negotiations can work, supporting the UN is of the utmost importance, otherwise what's the point of the UN, other solutions also. Anyways, I think it's kinda fucked up that you guys want as many people to die as possible (I don't think you guys were being sarcastic, were you?).

http://www.dopeskill.com

#29074 - 03/20/03 04:34 PM Re: War
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Saddam needs to be taken out, and it's quite reasonable to say that diplomacy did not work. UN weapons inspectors have been in Iraq for a few years since the Persian Gulf War. Did they accomplish what they were sent for? No, because Saddam would not allow them to. Saddam Hussein has continually disregarded UN demands to disarm, and has not done so. With Saddam in power, Iraq poses a very real threat to world stability.

Now as to war: While I do agree that Saddam should be deposed, the idea of starting a full-on strike on Iraq does not sit well with me. However, I do agree that we should do whatever is deemed necessary.

#29075 - 03/20/03 07:19 PM Re: War
Infinite Offline

Loc: Canada eh
I am totally against this war, and I have nothing but contempt for the USA for their actions in violating international law and the process of the United Nations. The USA must be held accountable for their actions. In my eyes the USA is now a completly hypocratic nation by violating the very rules they sought to impose on others. Utterly disgusted is about how I feel.

And before the americans here get all uptight and defensive (or offensive, knowing yanks =) I should point out that my comments are not directed at every living american. Just your government. I know and respect quite a few of the americans here, and something like this will not make me blindly hate all livings americans. But either way, it is now the USA that is in the wrong.

Infinite

#29076 - 03/20/03 07:38 PM Re: War
hKzKnight Offline

Loc: LAN
I agree much to what Unreal said. For me I don't have anything against Iraq, anyone from there. Saddam is an issue and he needs to be taken out, yet I don't like that we are having a full out war... However I also feel that the UN was very useful for many years but after some time have grown to not work well anymore, many countries are killing their own ppl, the UN needs to see this... I hope that things can improve for all of the world.

#29077 - 03/20/03 07:53 PM Re: War
Ares Offline

Well we have tried nagosheating but it didn't work but do u actally think that suddam is going to keep his end of the bargain... they started a act of war on September 11 thats the way i see it but in any war there are going to be cavilan casualties

#29078 - 03/20/03 08:16 PM Re: War
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
I find it all kinda funny, after forcing them to disarm, we bomb the living shit out of them and they launch 4 missles at us. That completely legitimizes our war right there. We have our proof. They kept 4 missiles cause they knew we were coming into beat the fuck out of there faces. Thats kinda fucked when we have to do this to a country with 4 missles. I mean look at all this money we're wasting. Do you know how expensiev these 'smart bombs' are that we are using? If were going ot go to war i think we should just go in kill everyone and be blunt about what were really doing. We'll make iraq the 51st state. No one will stand up to the U.S. we buy to much shit from the other countries, their economies depend on us.

#29079 - 03/20/03 09:28 PM Re: War
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
Quote:
Ya gotta realize that the soldiers that are fighting don't have a choice.
hrmmm.. except they DO have choice in the fact that they know what being in the army entails. if they didn't want to go to war then they shouldn't have joined the army!

and anyway... we were only 75% serious about wanting people to die.

#29080 - 03/20/03 09:52 PM Re: War
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
whats the deal with the UN debating our actions, if they were afraid to hit Iraq they definitley wont touch the US and its allies

#29081 - 03/20/03 11:49 PM Re: War
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
Me being previously quoted as hoping people die. Let me correct that, I hope Americans die. Now, I apologize to everyone who knows a soldier, they can live, kk.

However, I view America as the evil police here. Mind our own fucking business. And hmmm, what happens if we go in there and lose 150 ppl like last time... we have absolutely no problem going into other countries if they have something we want or don't agree with.

YOu think it would have been as easy for bush to goto war with IRAQ if we have lost atleast a few 1000 last time??? Hell no.

So I say I hope we don't go in and whoop there ass. I hope we go in and it is long and drawn out and we get whooped too. Win or Lose, we will have a different mentality.. Be taken down a notch.

Sure you say, oh, what about if that happening, means N Korea attacks us. Well, we knew NKorea was a bigger threat before we even started this, so I wouldn't feel bad.

Call it unamerican, Call it inhumane, I don't fucking care. All I want is American to get knocked on there ass, so we stop going into countries and inflicting death, our morals, our religion, and placing puppets there who will later commit atrocities and result in us going back in again.

Stop the GREAT HYPOCRISY, stop the US.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36184 Topics
71354 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29345
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 333 Guests and 330 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!