UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29082 - 03/21/03 05:14 AM Re: War
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
First of all, I am glad someone sort of shares my opinion: Unreal.

Second of all, Infinite: shut the fuck up. If the US Gov't should be held acctable for it's actions, then so should Saddam, and every other person in the world.

Jon- hoping america gets knocked on it's ass for this is just childish. I still have respect for you, but that is just totally childish.

Saddam Hussein has been defying the UN for twelve years. There is 85 missing liters of Anthrax. He has gased the Kurds in the north and other people, he tortures people. He kills anyone who speaks against him. He is evil, and the Iraqi citizens would be crazy to not want to be free. There is enough reason right there.

But, I don't support or protest the war. I am just sick of stupid hippies protesting without good reason. I have decided that the people that know most about the situation are the ones in charge. We don't have the CIA and a board of advisers for no reason. And the mainstream media is skewed, full of vultures. The rest of the media is unreliable. We don't know what's going on, so we should stop pretending like we know everything.

Sponsored Links

#29083 - 03/21/03 06:47 AM Re: War
fook Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I killed an iraqi today, it was fun...

kill hippies!

gizmo is a lemon.

fleshwound - come to daddy.

#29084 - 03/21/03 06:49 AM Re: War
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
It's going to be sad when the only casualties in this war are from us crashing our own fucking helicopter...

#29085 - 03/21/03 06:51 AM Re: War
fook Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
dude, no one died and they got the chopper back in the air, so says the news on the radio

#29086 - 03/21/03 06:57 AM Re: War
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Quote:
However, I view America as the evil police here. Mind our own fucking business. And hmmm, what happens if we go in there and lose 150 ppl like last time... we have absolutely no problem going into other countries if they have something we want or don't agree with.
This argument, in my opinion, is a product of navet spouted by the misinformed. It is so easy to raise our fists and ramble on about "minding our own business," that we fail to see the big picture.

It is therefore prudent to ask ourselves this: Who's business is Iraq's business?

Iraq, with Saddam Hussein in power, poses a very real threat to not only the United States, but to many countries.

Saddam speaks of "Jihad," Holy War. Ask yourself, in the name of Jihad, what lengths would a madman go to ensure the integrity of the Islamic people? With Saddam having access to weapons of mass destruction, this thought is a sobering one.

As an informed and judicious people, we must remove Saddam from power before these weapons may be used on innocent people around the world.

#29087 - 03/21/03 07:11 AM Re: War
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
When did you have the time to kill an iraqi? Was this inbetween the whining on IRC and your pager about wishing you were dead?

#29088 - 03/21/03 12:46 PM Re: War
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
When did you have the time to kill an iraqi? Was this inbetween the whining on IRC and your pager about wishing you were dead?
haha.

#29089 - 03/21/03 01:45 PM Re: War
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
Iraq defied the UN.

So has the United States, and the US defied the Security Council after it ruled acts we commited as Terrorism.

Saddam gassed thousands of Kurds? With gas given by US, using equipment given by US.

IRAQ has chemical weapons, given by US.

Saddam started the first war by invading Kuwait, after OKing it with us. But then he tookover too much of Kuwait, and daddy bush went over there b/c he feared his puppet might have too much oil control and not be a friendly anymore.

So yeah, I got a fucking problem. And it isn't misinformed, unless you don't count government documents as a credible source.

I understand Saddam is bad. I am just saying there are many other dictators exactly the same, and the "reasons" we are going to war are reasons that could be applied to the US as well. So if some other felt like playing "world cops", they would have reason to attack us.

So I say, put out the doublestandards, point out the hypocrisy, and admit why we are really in there.

As for the point about a madman using weapons to harm people. Maybe they can take a lesson from us and blow up medical facilities on the hunch that they could possibly be producing chemical weapons. Then check it out afterwards.. oops. But of course, the US would never do that, just those damn crazy middle easterners.

Gimme a break, if we couldn't wait another fucking day, b/c he may be making weapons, look @ NKorea.

Oh yeah, and did they ever prove that link to Bin Laden? Nope.

So do not lecture me. We don't have the fucking right to decide every other countries moral standings and what we will and will not tolerate.

And if you think we do, well the time will come when you will see what a situation we have put ourselves in. Like Saddam's son said, "9-11 will look like a picnic."

#29090 - 03/21/03 11:39 PM Re: War
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
i'm with Fook. kill the hippies! yesssssssssss. die you liberal hippie scum! die! yeah.. go dance around in your little fields of daisies. do it without wearing any shoes. never shower. never cut your hair. smoke your weed and take your lsd. and ya know what? i'll be right there with my fuckin sniper rifle, taking all you dirty fuckers out. one by one.

ahhh. sorry. i just really hate hippies.

/me sets fire to a peace sign.
awwwwww

#29091 - 03/21/03 11:44 PM Re: War
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
your an evil evil little girl....

#29092 - 03/22/03 12:05 AM Re: War
fleshwound Offline

hehehe. i know

#29093 - 03/22/03 01:58 AM Re: War
Mornse Offline

Loc: Vancouver
I agree with people on both sides of the argument here. Saddam does need to be removed from power I believe because of his evil tactics and thousands of people that he kills. Where I have a problem is that the US is doing this. I don't believe Bush's reason's for this war. I don't believe that he cares enough about the Iraqi people and that's why he's doing this, if that was the case why wasn't Saddam taken out years ago? I believe this war is partly about oil, partly because Bush just doesn't like Saddam and partly because Bush is just as fucking dumb as Saddam and just wants to be at war because he's a fucking republican and wants his war like his father had his war. If the US wasn't so hypocritical in the fact that they are breaking the law to attack Iraq because Iraq broke the law, and if they truley wanted to free the Iraqi people, then I wouldn't be so opposed to this war. If it was Canada for instance who decided to free Iraq (hehe) I wouldn't be so against it, cause call it patriotic if you wish, but I think Canada has a more neutral and better view of the world than the US who just wants to prove they are tough and can control the world.

http://www.dopeskill.com

#29094 - 03/22/03 04:00 AM Re: War
fleshwound Offline

yeah. but canada would get it's ass kicked if it went to war with iraq. hehe

and i doubt bush is doing it 'just because he's a republican'. that is just silly reasoning! it's like saying that i hate minorities because i'm a fascist. oh wait....

anyway... yeah. i think it's for the oil. i don't mind bush so much. don't agree with everything, but he doesn't really bother that much. i just wish he would stop lying and fucking admit that this war is all about the oil. then i'd have a lot of respect for him. it may be a shitty reason to go to war, but hey at least he would be telling the truth already!

#29095 - 03/22/03 08:10 AM Re: War
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

They discovered oil in some shitty country, I can't remember what it was, Venezuala i think. Supposedly there is as much oil there as there is in Iraq. Not to mention oil in Alaska.

N. Korea is more of an immediete threat to the countries around it like Russia and China, not to the US. We don't have to focus on them because the countries around NK can handle it for now. Yeah, and Iraq might not be an immediete threat to the US either but that's not the reason I see us going to war for. The countries around Iraq aren't going to do anything, well, until now.

Comparing the US to Iraq is like comparing a Leprechaun to a Rock. Sure, the Leprechaun did some bad things, but the rock is totally evil.

The US isn't being the evil police, they are just being the police. Yeah, I wonder why they decided to do it now, instead of sometime during the last twelve years, too. Maybe it's just cause Bush was the first president to care.

The reason I defend the reasons to go to war is because there are enough people opposing war. But like I said, I don't care either way.

#29096 - 03/22/03 10:08 AM Re: War
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Quote:
Iraq defied the UN.

So has the United States, and the US defied the Security Council after it ruled acts we commited as Terrorism.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/17/sprj.irq.uk.legal/index.html

Oh, okay. Go ahead and give UN Resolutions 678, 687 and 1441 a read. Let me know what you find out. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2146 Members
46 Forums
33847 Topics
69014 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 27010
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Devo60, ali, lavos, Zanvin Green, Daktologist
2145 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 336 Guests and 326 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!