UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29206 - 08/12/02 12:52 PM A good Band
psychogen Offline

Loc: UK
Ok,

I know most of you dont give a shit about foreign rappers or artists, and nor did I until i heard Tiro de Gracia from chile, who are a Hip Hop group but are really good, they rap in spanish but the lyrics really are good. I suggest it.

Especially the song Melaza

Its not the normal kind of fucking hip hop that is all about fucking bitches, the rapper and niggers - thats why I do not like most of the hip hop artists around.

Apart from Superman by Eminem, heheh fucking funny song!
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)

Sponsored Links

#29207 - 08/13/02 07:42 PM Re: A good Band
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Loc: Kuntucky
<-- -American- lol, how the fuck could i listen to something i cant understand, thats one reason i dont listen to rammstein :x

#29208 - 08/13/02 07:45 PM Re: A good Band
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Quote:
Its not the normal kind of fucking hip hop that is all about fucking bitches, the rapper and niggers
Niggers can make some good music :p

#29209 - 08/13/02 08:28 PM Re: A good Band
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
Na, American rap sucks basically the lyrics are nigga,any profanity you can imagine, and a chorus of made up words. I'll try listening to the spanish hip-hop cant be any worse than the japanese techno i get off my anime

#29210 - 08/14/02 08:38 AM Re: A good Band
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
nah, you're speaking of black rap. White rap is da shitzer. Eminem is bad ass though he does cuss a lot. Linkin Park doesn't have a bunch of cussing, their rap mixed with rock is pretty frickin awesome too.

Even though I'm not much into rap - even less black rap - I like some Puff Daddy.

#29211 - 08/14/02 02:46 PM Re: A good Band
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
I don't like much rap, but the rap in Prodigy's music or Junkie XL's i like.

X-Panding Limits by jxl is awesome.

#29212 - 08/15/02 06:32 PM Re: A good Band
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Em and linkin park are fucking aweosme. I need the new reanimation cd.

#29213 - 08/15/02 08:20 PM Re: A good Band
xero Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Moffesto:
<-- -American- lol, how the fuck could i listen to something i cant understand, thats one reason i dont listen to rammstein :x
Hell, i listen to anything that sounds good, im not much of a lyrics person..i listen to japanese, korean, chinese, spanish, and yes, even english songs...heh

http://www.zero-technologies.com

#29214 - 08/15/02 09:38 PM Re: A good Band
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

lol, i cant understand what black people say in songs either but i like the beat. I dunno if i can stand any foriegn shit tho, and i hate techno.

#29215 - 08/15/02 09:58 PM Re: A good Band
Mornse Offline

Loc: Vancouver
French Rap 0wns. NTM, Mc Solar, Passi. It's good rap. I'm more of a classic rock person, but I can appreciate some good rap. Linkin Park though, isn't good rap/rock. Eminem has his moments. Puffy Daddy, well...bah. I don't know what to say about him.

http://www.dopeskill.com

#29216 - 08/15/02 10:09 PM Re: A good Band
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Heh, guys, Lincon park was great when they came out... But now they are the formula. Limp Bicut, Lincon park, It all sounds the same. Like the 90's and grunde. No glitz, Flanel and a goatee. Now a bit more glitz, No Flanel, Pretty people and mix rap with Rock.

The thing that sux is something new comes out and the record industry shoves it in your face till that band can't sell it anymore.

I like Eminem, But even he is a sales pitch. Black music they can now market to white kids on a larger scale, and expose them to other artists on that lable.

#29217 - 08/18/02 01:26 PM Re: A good Band
psychogen Offline

Loc: UK
hmmm

i never liked commercial bands anyway, i always found that, less bigger bands are better than anything that is on top of the pops or shit like that.

bands like opeth and snapcase will bever be on top of the pops but theyll always be ten times better than anything that is.
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)

#29218 - 08/24/02 08:19 PM Re: A good Band
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
lol, im sorry, but Linkin Park is fucking original. U have never heard rock/techno/rap mixed together before like that. Limp bizkit is so fucking different I can't even begin to explain. They are mostly metal/rap. The only good CD was Significant Other because it was mostly metal. Chocolate bunghole sucked major ass because it was mostly rap. Eminem's shit is awesome cause it makes me laugh, but he tryed a little bit to hard in The Eminem Show, which is why I like MM LP better because he also has some songs from his heart in their too. The reason I dont like rap for the most part is because I cant get into the song's theme and words that are made up. I need to connect wit da song mahn! Stuff u cant understand is bad. BTW, Metallica PWNS all of you.

#29219 - 08/26/02 03:28 PM Re: A good Band
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

linkin park fucking owns, i havent heard anyone make music like them. I liked limps old shit as well. I like tons of music, ive goten to like some rap as well. Rock still Pwns

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2149 Members
46 Forums
35334 Topics
70504 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28495
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 442 Guests and 310 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!