UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3549 - 12/31/02 06:25 AM *cry*
StarsInTheSky Offline

Loc: Sweden
how often does this happen, your girlfriend asks about your password, after whining a while you give it to her (and notice she doesnt give hers back) and then she says she wont use it, but she does and locks you out for joy? how many boyfriends havent gone to an underground site just to get back? (I just saw one of those posts coming here for same reason) and what is the "#¤! point, when all you wanna do is to sit down and cry, you TRUSTED her ((((

and sitting thinking you love her.. and how the "#¤" !"#¤ she can do this!!?

Sponsored Links

#3550 - 12/31/02 06:55 AM Re: *cry*
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
counseling, for serious. i mean it, it is a password. either your relationship is serious and somehow this was a huge deal, get counseling to save it. if is a girl ya barely known for a few weeks, then get counseling to deal with life b/c you seem to be overly affected by things. seriously. no sarcasm. unless im just overtired and misinterpreting this

#3551 - 12/31/02 07:06 AM Re: *cry*
StarsInTheSky Offline

how is counseling going to help me? I've known her a few months. I just need her to either sincerely apologize and make it up to me, or a good decent girlfriend who'd never fail one's trust. I don't give much for the password otherwise, I'd just get a new account (but I have got it back my own way). Just feel really disappointed.

#3552 - 12/31/02 07:10 AM Re: *cry*
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
Didn't know if there was any sarcasm in your first post, but you seemed depressed by the whole incident. It is nothing to cry over man, girls are evol. Just get revenge.

#3553 - 12/31/02 08:45 AM Re: *cry*
AlienTerror Offline

Tell her that she can make it up to you and if she stops being rude=)
(let her make it up to you by doing what you want her to do;)

Have Fun!

#3554 - 12/31/02 04:52 PM Re: *cry*
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Lol, I play Realm Online every so often... I met this bitch Jen thats local to me on there right... She was engaged to this kid in SLC, yet i still fucked her lol...

So like the last time I saw her, I did her on the bathroom floor, she did some things by the computer as I was logging into realm, I guess she noticed my password or something...

The next day I log into my account, 3 of 4 houses were empty on my account, I had over 2 billion worth of game items (quite hard to get 1mil let alone 2bil).

Later that day I found out that her fiancee had forgiven her for cheating on him, and his houses were all full lol... So lets see, 3 of my houses magically emptied by a cheatin fugly bia, and her fiancee having no room to store shit anymore, yeh one hell of a large coincidence lol...

#3555 - 12/31/02 05:24 PM Re: *cry*
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
My girlfriend asked me for my password once so my response was why she said to prove that i trusted her she also said that she'd never use it so i gave her a false pass i come home with get a phone call you lied to me that wasnt your password...thought you werent gonna use it?

I would never give any girl anything important they always turn on you guess the truth is i just dont trust people. now of all the things a girl good try and do to prove your trust why a password?

#3556 - 12/31/02 05:58 PM Re: *cry*
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
I did the same thing with a fake password. The girl said she wouldn't try it and she did and seh got pissed. WEnt off on me for not trusting her, and I let her keep going and when she was done I was like "well obivously not trusting you was a smart move on my part." she didn't really have anything to say to that.

#3557 - 01/03/03 07:49 AM Re: *cry*
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
Why not just tell them to fuck off. Or better yet. give a fake one and chew their ass when they try to use it and come back mad cause they couldn't spy on you or fuck you over etc etc etc....

#3558 - 01/03/03 03:27 PM Re: *cry*
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
Passwords aren't meant to be shared. If they were meant to be shared, they wouldn't come up as *'s on the screen.

#3559 - 01/03/03 06:29 PM Re: *cry*
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
in my opinion just asking for a pass is breaking trust you cant trust people who do things like that and to ask just cause you want to prove trust(which i never buy) is stupid my one friend asks all his friends and girl friends for their ip's and he says he wont use them ever so i asked him why he has them and he just smiles

(he doesnt have mine...and his friends are all stupid AOL users he actually says go to whatismyip.com and read off the numbers and they do it)

#3560 - 01/03/03 06:53 PM Re: *cry*
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Canada
hehe the only person i trust with my pass is my best friend 13 years = ). I have his pass he has Mine, Its been like that for about 7 years
And yet we never broke each other trust = )

-Picasso

#3561 - 01/05/03 02:11 PM Re: *cry*
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown

Loc: 508 or 207
I agree with Drake, passwords aren't ment to be shared. How is giving someone a password showing a sign of trust anyway? If we trust our lovers why can't we ask for Locker Combos or hell copies of house keys and security alarm codes, but seriously, even after a few months you still won't know a person well enough to completely trust them. I think its funny watching little kiddies talking to a girl for a week and saying they completely love them, wanna marry them, and are the most perfect person for them. It makes me wanna puke, they don't know about love or what it is, they are just in love with the idea of being in love... Damn you kids are stupid, you think that losing a girl that you dated for 2 weeks warrents suicide and what not. Wake the fuck up you stupid kids, straighten up, and never trust anyone with your password... if they ask you about it, it means that something is up. I've never been asked for a password by anyone I was seeing and I'd never ask for theirs. A password is for an ONLINE ACCOUNT which is a meaningless entitiy in the greater aspect of the real world (well depending on what the account is) and if your relationship hinges on giving the other person that password, really think about whats going on.

Well thats enough outta me for now

#3562 - 01/05/03 02:17 PM Re: *cry*
ninjaneo Offline
UGN Security Staff

Loc: CA, USA
rofl every girl i know who breaks up with someone says this to me. "Its ok though I have his email password"

#3563 - 01/05/03 03:17 PM Re: *cry*
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
ahhh.. the password account takeover game. what fun. back in the day, jonathon had my email password, i had his. i had is aim and icq passwords too. he decided to be cute and email one of my friends from my email account. so i took his email account, his aim account. i never really messed with his icq. it was a whole war for about 2 days. then we said fuck it and stopped it. haven't messed with each other's shit since then. i know his passwords for most things, i just don't care. he knows mine too. of course, we've known each other for 6 years, and i trust him with my life. and when i do use one of his accounts, like the time at rrfn, i told everyone right away that it wasn't jonathon it was me. so i'm a good little girl about things now. plus, it's just really lame to do shit like fucking with other peoples accounts and such. it's not like you ruin their life if you change the password to their email. just get a new email account. simple. if you really want revenge, don't mess with the computer stuff. go fuck with something that's more important. get em fired from their job, publicly embarrass them with that awful secret you promised them you'd never tell anyone. stuff like that is much more rewarding!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2149 Members
46 Forums
35362 Topics
70532 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28523
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 411 Guests and 320 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!