Heather O'Neil, from Massachusetts, US, is considering legal action against the Bourne McDonald's restaurant, after she found a used band-aid in her French fries.

"I'm eating my fries, eating my fries and something falls into my lap," O'Neil said. "I look down and I pick it up and 'Oh my God.'"

The Massachusetts Board of Health visited the restaurant but could find no breach in health and safety regulations. The restaurant is reportedly investigating the incident but declined to comment.

Source
_________________________
My New site OpenEyes