UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38378 - 07/28/04 11:32 PM Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
One of the Simpsons characters is to reveal to the world he or she is gay, but the producers Al Jean and Matt Groening didn't say which of them will do.

One obvious candidate is Waylon Smithers who is in love with his boss Mr Burns but his sexuality is no big secret.

The character will declare their homosexuality during an episode in which one Springfield legalizes gay marriage.

Groening also said he still plans to make a feature film of The Simpsons but production will not start until the TV series ends.

Source

Sponsored Links

#38379 - 08/01/04 10:31 AM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
Rican Havock Offline

Loc: Machine City
Waylon.....

Lenny an Carl are also throwing hints at each other..

have u ever seen the episode where Marge get's drunk sends an email to her old high school prom date "Arnie" or Artie or whatever. Anyway Artie is filthy rich so homer an lenny run away to work on oil rig's. On the way there lennys speaks some what intimatle about Carl. U even get a chance to see mount carlmore..carved by Lenny not to clear if that is the way it go's...plus i hate spoiling a good Simpsons episode

But we will see i hope they put a twist on it.

#38380 - 08/08/04 05:50 PM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
Dark_Destroyer Offline

Loc: the dark side
its probably millhouse.

#38381 - 08/08/04 06:11 PM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
The bully would be better.

#38382 - 08/18/04 02:55 PM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
i could see lisa being a dyke. she's only had one boyfriend (Nelson) and he was just terrible. millhouse and ralph have liked lisa in past episodes, but she ignores them. plus she's all about feminism blah blah blah. DYKE!

~OR~

Perhaps Mr. Burns will finally return Smither's affections and tell him he's gay too. ewwwww... old man on man love. yucky

but in all reality, it's probably Millhouse. Look at the kid. He's obviously a homo.

#38383 - 08/19/04 09:24 AM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
DUDE! fleshy where have you been?

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#38384 - 12/29/04 05:59 AM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
milkman1042 Offline

Loc: Canada.....................eh?
It'll be Patty. She's been turned down by every man she's ever been with and when a lesbian comes on to her in a bar she turns to women.
That's what these people say. There's other sugesstions but this one is in depth and has a source.
http://amptoons.poliblog.com/blog/001167.html
also
http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=CqvUeWeidDxmTC2LTChnVBNm

(note sort of a small bit of spoillers if this is true considering i might have given away too much already)

#38385 - 12/29/04 07:08 AM Re: Which of the Simpsons characters is coming out of the closet?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
Ya know this topic has been dead for over 4 months now. Please dont bring back dead topics like this. Thank you!

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
35143 Topics
70313 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28305
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 376 Guests and 315 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!