UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38428 - 10/26/02 07:50 PM Re: Missing girl
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
hell yeah BS...

she's sooo smart that she's probably gonna get an Award or something.

lol

Sponsored Links

#38429 - 10/26/02 10:45 PM Re: Missing girl
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
alright.. i know everyone has bitched about her already.. but i just have to throw my 2 cents in. Maybe it'll make some kind of difference.. my being a girl too i mean.(although i highly doubt it.)
* i just wanted to say that what you said about moving on is totally disrespectful. a girl was fucking murdered! that's what this whole topic was supposed to be about! so don't tell any of us to 'move on' because it's a fucking tragedy.*
damaris: first off.. lets start with English 101:
like is the correct spelling. also.. "dat" is not in our language.. it's actually "that"
"aight" also not a word. why not try replacing that with "alright" at least try to sound half intelligent. then maybe people won't laugh at you so much!
next, you know what? just because a person is white does NOT mean that they don't know pain. it does not mean that they have not suffered. everyone suffers... just in different ways. i garuntee.. you wouldn't last a day living in my shoes... and i have a fucking great life! i never have to worry about money... never have to worry about anything.. except my health problems. but those alone are overbearing. but ya know.. maybe it wouldn't be as bad for you... i've noticed that the less intelligent a person is, the less likely they are to be depressed. *proven fact also* probably because us smart people realize what the fuck is up and know it's not going to get any better.
about your "goal" in life... since apparently its "top secret" and you can't tell us (like we care anyway) because the government checks the webboards.. hrmm. .could this possible be something illegal? wow.. what a goal. its pretty much like you saying "hey! my goal in life is to be a dumb bitch that knows nothing about how this world works!" oops.. i forgot.. that's one goal you've already attained
i wouldn't brag about being a mexican either. that doesn't mean that your life is worse than us white folk. it doesn't mean that you've had to deal with some of the shit that we have. plus.. you're on 13! wait 'til you're 20... then come tell me about how life is. because right now.. you don't know shit. you haven't even lived enough to know about anything.

blahh.. k.. i'm too pissed now. i should go smoke.

fleshy

#38430 - 10/27/02 10:36 AM Re: Missing girl
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

too bad you're not permited rating fleshy...

i'd give you 100 for that super speech.

all the best

bp

#38431 - 10/27/02 10:52 AM Re: Missing girl
fleshwound Offline

ahh.. alright.. i guess i'll allow ratings for myself.

fleshy

#38432 - 10/27/02 05:57 PM Re: Missing girl
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

lol that's much better.. you see now ???

seriously, you deserve that rating.

all the best fleshy

bp

#38433 - 10/27/02 06:44 PM Re: Missing girl
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown

Loc: 508 or 207
um Fleshy... alright is also improper grammer, there is no word alright... just all right.

Next, I love how some humans don't put any value towards life what so ever. No one truely moves on after a tragety stikes those close to them, even after many years, the wounds are still there, and those that have never lost anybody are the insensitve jerks who post negative comments towards peoples losses.

#38434 - 10/27/02 08:54 PM Re: Missing girl
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Defcon at leat the word "alright" is much better than using the word "aight". But probably fleshy has her own comments on this one.

bp

#38435 - 10/27/02 09:31 PM Re: Missing girl
fleshwound Offline

ok.. alright.. IS a word. true.. it is unstandard in our language. but "aight" isn't even that!

that's all i'm saying on this one.

fleshy

#38436 - 10/27/02 10:15 PM Re: Missing girl
Deviation187 Offline

Loc: L.A Cal.
/me gives fleshwound a standing ovation for that speech, really couldnt have said it any better than that.

#38437 - 10/27/02 11:49 PM Re: Missing girl
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
aight shut up and i have 2 parents and they are not divorced. Sheesh u ppl are crazy and dat illegal thing is somethin i can't say and it isn't bad to a spanish or black persons point of view I know BACKSLASH dont lyk my goal in life cuz in a way he noes it. ANd its a goal 6 million ppl have. Just becuase u in a gang dont mean u kill anybody! Shows how smart u are.

#38438 - 10/28/02 02:25 AM Re: Missing girl
$ublime_0ne Offline

Loc: LA
well anyways this girl brenda, was a very good friend of me and dev, i remember on a sat when my mom comes house and says "hey youre friend brenda is missing" and i said shut up, but i saw that she was serious, so yeah i got sad, and then the next day i saw the news, it sucks, especially because she had a great future ahead of her.

#38439 - 10/28/02 02:54 AM Re: Missing girl
fleshwound Offline

umm.. one question.. what does having 2 parents that aren't divorced have to do with anything in this topic? honestly.. i really want to know

fleshy

#38440 - 10/28/02 09:27 AM Re: Missing girl
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

man o man that girl REALLYYY pissed me off now..
i was wondering myself the same question fleshy.. wtf are you trying to prove here damaris ? what the hell are you trying to say ?
and did you guys read this..

Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
Shows how smart u are.
wtf are you talking about ? are you fuckin crazy ?

Being in a GANG shows how smart you are ??? or you said that to BS maybe ?

btw you can never know the goal of live that 6 milion people have.. you're just bluffin around.

if you fuckin don't like us then wtf are you still doin' here ???

damnit

agrhhh.. too nervous right now !!

P.S. anyone got a beer or somethin ?

bp

#38441 - 10/28/02 10:59 AM Re: Missing girl
fleshwound Offline

/me tosses bp an ice cold one
there ya go! you deserve it after a post like that one!

well.. i guess.. if we go by her standards.. that i must be pretty fucking awesome too.. cuz i have 2 parents that are still married. probably a lot longer than her parents have been. damn! i'm set to rule the world now!

and i agree.. how could she possibly know the goal of 6 million other people? does she know each one personally? cuz if she does.. then damn! she's a busy little 13 years old. i don't even know 6 million people... let alone know enough about the people i do know the know what their goals are!

fleshy

#38442 - 10/28/02 11:31 AM Re: Missing girl
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

hahahah that was good fleshy.. heh as far as i can tell from her post till now she doesn't know even 100 ppl and lets not talk about 6 milion.. and even less their personalities..

she's just a girl who just found what TEEN means and now she thinks she became someone and knows everything.

heh i guess i should be lucky too, my parents are still married lol.

see ya fleshy and thanks for the beer

bp

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33513 Topics
68680 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26676
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 677 Guests and 280 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!