UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4158 - 08/30/02 07:42 PM Re: The Watermark
Predator Offline

Loc: Belgium
This is never gonna happen, windows maybe, but who cares about windows?
Open source operating systems, no way josé! And if the ever would do it (/me shrugs), just get rid of that shitty code and compile it yourself

/me is happy that he lives in Europe

Sponsored Links

#4159 - 08/30/02 07:52 PM Re: The Watermark
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Learner, we need some local Militia supplies, can you help us out?

#4160 - 08/31/02 12:03 AM Re: The Watermark
hKzKnight Offline

Loc: LAN
I can help out. I know some idea of places, lol... Hell we can get airsoft rifle/smgs... blah blah and scare them! harrr... LOL... Well I doubt we'll need a militia. I doubt they will fuck around wit *nix, I will be mighty unhappy if they do.

#4161 - 08/31/02 01:19 AM Re: The Watermark
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Heh, take the government back by force hu? I like it. But wait that is a threat to National Security. ha ha ha ha

Curse I like you all that much more now. What many people don't realise is this country was fonded on the FACT that is people ARE supposed to be a threat to national security. We should be able to take this bitch down in flames and start over if we want to.

I think it is about damn time to do it too. A mallitia isn't what we need though. Too small and it would get wiped out before it was even a threat. What we need is a movement. A cause that many can get behind. Then you bring weapons into the picture AFTER you have you followers who work day and night for the cause.

The reason this WILL happen guys is a combination of reasons.

1.) The government is passing laws to make it manditory. Only a select few will have outdated P.C.'s in 5 years

2.) money money money. Every time MS puts out a new OS the econmoy picks up a bit. The RIAA and movie peeps save money, and most computer users will think it is better than the old P.C's

3.) That brings us to 3. Most people will be too stupid to realise what the big deal is till it's too late. We are a minority in the world wide picture.

4.)Once the hardware is no the CPU Linux and any other program out there will be forced to adapt or lose the entire P.C. market base.

5.) Many program companys and other corperations will want this. You will no longer be able to pirate software, or blow the whistle on you company. Every thing you do will be controlled and have rights attached.

All you can do people is hang onto your old boxes and keep them running.

About the economy.... It's like this

The government dosent have to be pulling in money for the economy to be good. Money just has to be moving around a lot. Construction, jail jobs, courts, all this helps the economy. Kinda messed up, but it dose.

You know this country can't afford to stop the war on drugs? All the DEA agents out there getting paid. All the media money spent and jobs created there. The jobs police hold busting people for dime bags, jailer jobs, cooks in the jails, cops in the airports, Think about it.

In a day how much money is moved fighting drugs?

How much is moved fighting AIDS? Or hunger for that matter?

Piracy is the next BIG BAD crime politicians will use to prove they are doing their jobs with. Mean while software companies and the RIAA are lining their pockets with money doing what is called "lobying".

What a crock of shit. I call it briding.

Hey kids before alchol was made leagle after the 1920's weed was leagle. Did you know that? Many peeps smoke up instead of drinking cause it was leagle. Guess who spend millions a year fighting to keep weed outlawed? The alchol lobby. Ever seen a high person beat their wife? Or rape a chick?

Happens all the time with liquor. Our government has been bought and sold. We have been left with a country that has dieing freedoms because the people in power sold out.

Jackson said we should have a revolution ever 20 years. He was a president. There was a kind of one in the 60's Now it is 40 years later.....

#4162 - 08/31/02 02:31 AM Re: The Watermark
thebluegiant Offline

"You know this country can't afford to stop the war on drugs? All the DEA agents out there getting paid. All the media money spent and jobs created there. The jobs police hold busting people for dime bags, jailer jobs, cooks in the jails, cops in the airports, Think about it."

Now call me ignorant, but doesn't that mean their spending (wasting) money on it?

#4163 - 08/31/02 03:45 AM Re: The Watermark
hKzKnight Offline

Loc: LAN
YES!!!! BURN THE WHITE HOUSE! LOL. Like burning paris. Hackers shall rule the US. LOL, well lets start planning how to create the UGN Security government. Now is the time to start. We need Dan Quayle to lead the US, ok maybe not... He is a fuckin idiot (sorry watching some video I found about him... tiz a bit of a comedy... playing around how dumb he is). Anyway, Anarchy in the USA!

#4164 - 08/31/02 05:59 AM Re: The Watermark
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

I'll be the dude with the pitch fork...

#4165 - 08/31/02 06:31 AM Re: The Watermark
Abnormality Offline
UGN Old Skewl

Loc: Texas
I'll have a 12 gauge shotgun yelling absurd words that have nothing to do with why we are there.

#4166 - 08/31/02 11:14 AM Re: The Watermark
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
i'm up for it .. for $200 i can get a Tek9 hehe

#4167 - 08/31/02 05:14 PM Re: The Watermark
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Loc: Kuntucky
I have a BB gun and rubber band gun. I can throw rocks as well :x

#4168 - 08/31/02 09:55 PM Re: The Watermark
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

i got a BB gun too, ran out of BBs though... but on the subject, this is fucked up. and the unibomber, i started reading that shit and damn, i thought he was just some crazy motherfucker. i realize it was just the media and the government that made me think that. really gets you wondering how much stuff i 'know' is from the media and the government influences? probably a large percentage. really gets you thinking. but if there is a war, im in. theres enough information on this site to train 10 000 people easily. with people comes power

#4169 - 08/31/02 10:52 PM Re: The Watermark
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
Ok, now I'm scared. The unibomber IS a crazy motherfucker. I don't care how much sense his words were, blowing up buildings is not the answer! A lot of what Osama Bin Laden believes is justified as well - but should he go flying planes into buildings to make his statement? Hell no.

I'm surrounded by militants.

#4170 - 08/31/02 11:58 PM Re: The Watermark
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Loc: Kuntucky
I agree SR, this is turning into a Anarchy topic, lol. Crazy motherfuckers in here.

#4171 - 09/01/02 05:12 AM Re: The Watermark
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

No, this isn't Anarchy yet, we are still being humorous...

#4172 - 09/01/02 05:24 AM Re: The Watermark
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

BTW, who is bringing the torch? We can't be an appropiate Militia if we don't have someone bearing a stick with a kerosine soaked cloth set ablaze...

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33389 Topics
68556 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26552
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 629 Guests and 335 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!