UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#45787 - 06/01/08 02:29 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: Gremelin]
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
Yes many more exists. Electronic voting is a farce designed to give you a false impression and improve efficiency in screwing vote results. Diebold is a CIA front company. They have edited just about every post on wikipedia dealing with electronic voting.

As far as vaccines go... Vaccines are based on 1930s science. It was thought that you get this shot, your body then builds anti bodies you are cured. Not so much. In cases of AIDS the antibodies are a sure sign of death. Anti bodies go along with a person becoming immune... But there is more to it. In cases of polio there is data to show that polio rises when vaccines are give.

What you will find is in these areas, that have more "false positives". The medical offices are directed to count less cases as being in fact pollio. There are MANY other vaccines where this is the case.

In Japan they were # 14 in infant mortality rates. They raised the age for vaccines from 3 months to age 5. They then had a mortality rate of almost 0. No more sids. No more autism.... Later they mored the age to 3 months old again and you can see the mortality, sids, autism rates shoot back up.

Vaccines contain things that are just plain bad for you.
  • Famaldihide
  • thermosille (no it isn't removed, Bush protected it.) http://thimerosal.worldwidewarning.net/www/archives/59
  • bits of aborted baby (yes they used aborted babies)
  • bits of animal tissue entering your ody bypassing normal entry means (you cold, take on new DNA)

So given some vaccine facts what has our govt done? Increased the amount of vaccines a child must have. Approve new ones. I have heard they are now looking at giving teen boys the HPV vaccine for mouth HPV. I mean come one. I suggest anyone who has children file a waiver based on religious belief in having your child vaccinated. The aborted babies used to cultivate growths can be your basis.

Sponsored Links

#45788 - 06/01/08 02:38 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: §intå×]
§intå× Offline

Oh also quit drinking diet soda.

newtrasweet(aspartane) = neuro-toxin;

It was rejected by the FDA before Donald Rumsfeld took over as CEO.
http://www.rense.com/general33/legal.htm

Check the link. It is poison, at the very least it is a anti depressant as that is what it was designed for. Only after did they discovery it was 800 times more sweet than sugar. So diet soda... IT IS POISON. anyone who says it isn't riddle me this.. Why will the US air force not let their piolets drink it.

#45806 - 06/01/08 09:52 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: §intå×]
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
I've been on the anti aspartane boat for a while... You should give Splenda a chance in some diets; it's made from sugar so it doesn't taste half bad...

I know there are fanboys (and girls) who'll say that the amount of Aspartane needed to make a difference in your body isn't humanly possible to consume; but at the same time, why do you want to consume a fucking neuro-toxin...

BTW, I thought that the airforce didn't want them drinking anything with caffine in it prior to a flight?

#45819 - 06/02/08 06:24 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: Gremelin]
§intå× Offline

caffine will not ground you for months. aspartame will wink

#45834 - 06/03/08 07:21 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: §intå×]
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
splenda is great except when your trying to blend it with softened butter because it just dissolves when it shouldn't. And aspartame is just gross tasting...

Gizmo and I told our son's DR that he isnt getting vaccines because it's against our religion. He had the nerve to tell us if we didnt give them to him that the school will never let him in. State assistance programs also try and force it. fuck nuts

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#45847 - 06/03/08 04:49 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: IceMyst]
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Let us not forget that the American people actually voted for gore. TY to the Electoral College for us having Mr Bush. I have never voted nor do I plan to simply for the fact that there is no one to vote for. We have 1 more choice in who is our leader than Communist country's. However I think we need a (none of the above) spot. I would actually vote then. That way the govt can see the number of people that are here willing to participate but they have not given us ample or good enough choices for us to make a decision.

That being said if Ron Paul had got the nomination I would vote for him Ron Paul is the man. DOWN WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!! =)

Tech Ninja Security

#45868 - 06/04/08 07:10 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: Shinobi]
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Yeah the Federal Reserve does have some serious issues...

Sintax for President and Gizmo for VP?

#45872 - 06/04/08 08:54 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: IceMyst]
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

"World Leader" Gizmo I be... Or Gizmo Pope...

#45873 - 06/04/08 06:40 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: Gremelin]
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Originally Posted By: Gizmo
"World Leader" Gizmo I be... Or Gizmo Pope...

Isn't that the same thing?

Tech Ninja Security

#45874 - 06/04/08 09:07 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: Shinobi]
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Originally Posted By: Shinobi
Isn't that the same thing?
Not everyone sees the head of the catholic church for what he is... A sharletin who's given everything he could possibly want...

#45882 - 06/05/08 05:43 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: Gremelin]
ZER0_DECEPTION Offline
UGN Poser

Loc: Eugene, OR, USA
Want to know something funny? The bible describes catholicism as the "great harlot" (read the description of the great harlot in Revelation and Daniel- headquarters is in a place famous for seven hills, the colors are the same ones worn by the leaders, the history aligns with the prophecy, etc.). So how much would you trust the Pope knowing that the book he claims to be the basis of his belief foretells of his religion being an oppressor and the religion where the false profit originates from in the "end times".

Oh and for a really good laugh, compare catholicism to the pegan worship of Mithra (which was eradicated by the Catholic church, nearly without opposition, about the time catholicism became a government power in Rome about 4th century A.D.). Even the hat worn has the same name as the catholic Mitre. >:D

発見

#45883 - 06/05/08 06:20 PM Re: Vote for President [Re: ZER0_DECEPTION]
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

I grew up in a Roman Catholic family and went to church and everything. By the time i was 6 because of what i heard in church i became an atheist... I was not one of the gullible ones laugh

#45894 - 06/06/08 01:29 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: IceMyst]
ZER0_DECEPTION Offline
UGN Poser

Don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking out against the unseen or saying that there's no true holy writing or faith, but catholicism is definitely on my no list. Right there next to Mormonism. Xp

One thing for sure though, Gizmo being Pope would not be a happy cult. A quote from Red vs. Blue comes to mind (from back when Red vs. Blue was actually funny) "I knew it, we're all going to die." LOL

発見

#45898 - 06/06/08 01:45 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: ZER0_DECEPTION]
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Psh, I'd tear that shit apart, and be all "Well, at least i made it fun"

#45899 - 06/06/08 07:46 AM Re: Vote for President [Re: Gremelin]
ZER0_DECEPTION Offline
UGN Poser

Lol, World News Headlines, "New Pope takes office and instates new church officials; announcing new world wide Halo tournament next week". "Pope Gizmo changes office name 'Father' to 'Exploit Leader'"

発見

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
35077 Topics
70247 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28239
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 439 Guests and 263 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!