UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4830 - 11/07/03 10:27 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

Loc: Limbo
In reply to Fleshwound's comments,

I am glad to finally hear from someone who has their feet on the ground and their eyes wide open to the truth!
Thanks for not buying into all the repulican crap.

Sponsored Links

#4831 - 11/07/03 10:52 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

A general reply.

I'm not against the liberation of oppressed ppl, but that is not why we went to war with iraq.
I am against a president that continually lies to his own ppl. I believe he went to war with iraq for the following reasons:
1. Saddam tried to kill his father. So revenge is part of this reason.
2. If he killed Saddam it would be a large feather in his hat, and go a long way toward getting him re-elected!
3. It does have alot to do with the control of the oil fields. If it didn't, then why were the oil fields the first things repaired,not the hospitals,not the power
stations, but the oil Fields.
Need I go on to show where his thinking is going.

#4832 - 11/10/03 11:40 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Gollum Offline

Loc: US
i'd just like to say to your first two reasons he went to war: that's assuming bush can say "let's go to war" and we go to war. congress has to let him go to war as well. i dont' think congress is going to go to war b/c saddam tried to kill GW's father.
and for #3. oil fields are a lot easier to secure than hospitals and power stations, which are located in or near cities/towns. you can use perhaps a few squads of men or women to secure an oil field. however, hospitals in towns take a lot longer. you're not gonna start sending in doctors if the enemy is just gonna start shooting them. yes, it is against the geneva convention, but when has that stopped them (or hitler) b4? you have to make sure the city is safe b4 you do stuff like that. not to mention, oil fires can create havoc for the environment, health issues, and be very dangerous if they get out of hand.
also, look at the current state of iraq. generally, iraq as a nation is doing much much better than it ever was b4.
and as far as womd. i've decided that yes it is important to find them for one reason. just so our government can't go to war for any reason. but...i also believe that the womd aren't there anymore, that they've been moved to syria or iran. i do still believe this was a just war. and that a lot of good did come out of it. the iraqi ppl are beginning to set up their own democratic government etc...
obviously it's not all sunshines and rainbows over there, but it is getting much better. and i think it's getting better quicker than it could have.
i think too many ppl expected iraq to be a changed nation overnight.
also, why must ppl believe that our government is corrupt? and evil? does it fill some sort of void? i may not be a conspiracy theorist, but i also wouldn't trust the government about everything. i guess most of it is all just a POV. you're three comments there are not based on fact...but just observations and reasoning. but most of my reply was the same, with a few exceptions. i just reasoned it a different way. i have no reason to think that GW is an evil man, or that he wants our government to control the world. how can i judge his character by actions that unless i wnat to think otherwise, and assume he's a bad person, have some validity.

perhaps i'm just an optomist. but fromw hat i've seen, most of what's happening is good. but how can you make an arguments based on your judgements about what he wants without any fact to back it up? on the other hand, if you do have facts to back it up, i'd be more than happy to hear them...i'm a very open person (purely non-sexual of course...i mean, i've been curiuos but...ahh, wait, getting OT here. =P) anyway, to sum it up...i see or hear good in what he's done, therefore i can say "hey, he's done good from what i've heard" obviously i don't KNOW, but i have some sort of evidence to back me up. lots of other ppl theorize that bad things happen and they say "hey, he did bad things and screwed up...he's a bad person" and they say it whether or not they KNOW or have heard anything. and i've seen that some ppl flat out lie about what they've heard to make him sound bad. i'll stop here otherwise i'd just keep writing about nothing, lol.
anyway, i wanted to just write up a quick reply, but got carried away. lol //
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me

#4833 - 11/11/03 12:27 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
The Iraqi people aren't setting up a democratic government. We're setting up a democratic government. The problems in Iraq go back a hundred years, after the fall of the Ottoman empire, when the middle east was simply partitioned by the major European nations. You've got people who've hated each other for centuries, and are unable to get past their differences, living in the same country, under the same government. Democracy and capitalism have worked well in America, but who's to say that's what would work in Iraq? You can't reasonable expect the arabs, persians, and kurds to put together a functioning government, or even work together under a government we establish.

#4834 - 11/11/03 02:44 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

In reply to Gollum,

Youv'e made me change my thinking alittle on the 3rd reason. I still believe one of the major points for us going to war was the oil.

Thanks for the reply.

#4835 - 11/11/03 02:47 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

I agree with you on your comments Pergesu.

#4836 - 11/16/03 01:26 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
truthspreader Offline

Loc: dc
Fuck Governor Bush and the rest of the imperialist Junta too.

#4837 - 11/18/03 09:52 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

If what I read about him at the following addresses is true, then you don,t want to know what I think!!!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29990

http://www.infowars.com/print/misc/dead.htm

You guys & gals draw your own conclusions!

#4838 - 11/19/03 07:35 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
ok, i realize that he may not be that great of a president. but a rapist? i doubt it. i read those articles you posted. and the woman seemed completely insane. she seemed to have paranoid schizophrenia to be quite honest. but at any rate... i don't believe that for a minute. like i said, he may not be a great leader, but that surely does not make him a rapist.

#4839 - 11/20/03 01:05 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
truthspreader Offline

Whatever, i too don't by into him raping that woman. But he still sucks. He is a rapist of the environment. And of the Iraqi people.

#4840 - 11/20/03 02:21 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

Remember I said "If what I read was true". I don't know if it's true. I also said draw your own conclusions, which you did. I have no problem with that. As far as her being crazy goes, how do we know that they didn't drive her insane by constantly harassing her and her family to drop the case.

#4841 - 11/21/03 11:02 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
truthspreader Offline

That is another possibility too.

#4842 - 11/21/03 11:20 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
fleshwound Offline

ehh... i'll buy the "bush snorting coke off a stripper's ass" story. that one i could see. but i this just isn't his style. may be a shitty president.. but not a rapist. that is just ridiculous.

#4843 - 11/22/03 06:19 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
Disgruntled Offline

Gees Fleshwound I didn't even know about the coke & the stripper. But I find it strange that you would believe in the one incident, but not the other.
Like I said I don't know if it's even true, but he's already shown the american people that he's power hungry. He has also shown that he has no regard for american soldiers lives, by taunting the enemy saying bring it on. The reason I say this is because rape isn't about sex, it's about power and exerting ones will over another person. If anyone ever fit that profile to a "T" he does. That's just my opinion, I might be wrong.

#4844 - 11/22/03 07:25 PM Re: What do you think of Bush now?
fleshwound Offline

hey.. he went to Harvard. of course he probably dabbled in the drug scene. most people have at some point or another. so yeah.. i believe he did coke.

but it's a giant leap from snorting coke a few times to raping a girl.

i agree, he is power hungry. but the power he seeks is more than just power over a woman for a few minutes. that kind of power wouldn't satisfy him at all. he hungers for power just like another man in history i could mention. *cough cough..ermm think WWII, think Germany*
and yeah.. i don't know if it's true or not. no one knows except for him and that girl. but in my opinion from what i've read and from what i know about Bush... he didn't do it.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2151 Members
46 Forums
35775 Topics
70945 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28936
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767
2150 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 436 Guests and 310 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!