UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4913 - 12/20/03 12:39 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Disgruntled Offline

Loc: Limbo
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexNewbiePhreaker/Hacker:
well im sorry people but you all are stupid and ignorant, and stop quoting me Disgruntled i think the people can see what i wrote.

Bush is sort of stupid but in a good way, cus when a stupid country like Irak poses a threat he just gives em all hes got, and some day there will be no bush or america, and no other stupid countreys, and the world will be a bether plays.
I find it funny that you call all of us stupid and ignorant, when you are the one that's been making the ignorant statements all over this board.

Sponsored Links

#4914 - 12/20/03 01:06 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Disgruntled: If you have a point to make, reach up and pull your balls down and make it.

#4915 - 12/20/03 01:14 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Disgruntled Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by unreal:
Disgruntled: If you have a point to make, reach up and pull your balls down and make it.
What are you talking about! I think I already made my point.

#4916 - 12/20/03 10:48 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
*ahem* Excuse me... I meant an intelligent one.

#4917 - 12/20/03 06:28 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Gollum Offline

Loc: US
i think everyone here already knows my viewpoint on bush, etc... so no need to explain.
i'd just like to say that saying that he's done nothing good for this country. how about the economy. one of the big things that democrats criticize him for is that the economy is failing. but, uhh, has anyone noticed that the dow jones is above 10,000 again? it seems that ppl always seem to forget one thing. when you're a president, most of your term is dealing with the repercussions of the person b4 you. in this case clinton. it only shows near the last year or two of a presidents term the beginnings of what he's done. therefore, whoever gets elected next, when the economy is going through the roof, they'll get the credit, and ppl will be like "oh, bush sucked so much" when really it would've been b/c of him. but ppl will still say "well look at all these ppl without jobs." well here's the thing. this is tied into the tax cuts. if ppl needs jobs, companies need to hire them. if companies are gonna hire more ppl, they need more money. hence, cutting taxes for richer ppl therefore the companies have more money to spend. you have to realize, companies only want to grow. so if they get more money, they'll use it just for that, growing, which means making more jobs available.
also, bush sr. could've gotten rid of saddam. but the whole purpose of the gulf war wasn't that, it was to just get him out of kuwait. after that happened, the goal was acheived, and bush withdrew. which sucks huge after we see what happened when we did.
and, one last note. clinton was such a bad president. he would rather be in a frat house than the white house. he was one of the major reasons for 9/11 happening. he was a stake in the heart of national security. and he lied to america. well, when you're more afraid of hillary than the entire US, then maybe he figured his chances were better. i'd suggest reading "Dereliction of Duty" it's a book on clinton and how he did some really bad things that lots of ppl didn't know about. about how he didn't want to be president and about how hillary is really an alien from outer space bent on human destruction and teh castration of all men. well, ok, not that last part, lol. but you get the point.//
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me

#4918 - 12/20/03 07:46 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Disgruntled Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by unreal:
*ahem* Excuse me... I meant an intelligent one.
I made an intelligent observation, based on his comments. I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

#4919 - 12/21/03 08:05 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
wow i cant believe how my poem spawned from my angst of a very stupid man into this. cool!!! lol though seriously bush is and idiot and next election i'm not voting for him or any of his buddies....

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#4920 - 12/21/03 09:33 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Disgruntled Offline

Now that's what I call an intelligent decision IceMyst.

#4921 - 12/21/03 02:02 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

yea i know makes me kind of mad that i wasnt able to vote in the last election. shit people should be able to vote when their 16 not this 18 adult crap. though when i was in 7th grade we had a school vote between clinton, perot and another guy and i voted for perot. i though his money could do this country good. though we wouldnt of had the monica lewinski scandal. now THAT is the good sign of a president. have one of the chicks who works under you to REAllY work under you. he he he

#4922 - 12/22/03 04:19 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Disgruntled Offline

Aside from the Monica scandal, You have to give Clinton credit, I mean he was the first president to
prove that the government could function properly,without a huge defecit.

#4923 - 12/22/03 08:30 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Gollum Offline

Loc: US
some excerpts from dereliction of duty:

"The United States and our democratic allies now face a world where terror and the threat of weapons of mass destruction loom large. The carefree 'saxophone, dark sunglasses, and boggie-down anything-goes' attitude of the Clinton administration and the irrersponsible arrogance of the co-presidents' cronies and subordinates led to the decimation of America's security forces and our defense and intelligence capabilities. We are now reaping what those years of irresponsibility sowed."

The book goes on to talk about how Clinton completely ruined the military, while trying to fight two international conflicts. How he cut the sizes and the budget of the military, but yet wanted to send more troops over. How many people even knew we had troops in Somalia until that incident happened? And how about the Rose Law Firm Whitewater deal? He risked the lives of servicemen simply because he would rather watch golf and not be bothered to make a decision. Clinton would take money from people so they could use the White House. He LOST the nuclear codes. This man was irresponsible and NOT a good president. And Bush got stuck with his mess.
The book is written by his military aide. The man likes Clinton as a person...just not as a president. I suggest giving it a read.//
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me

#4924 - 12/22/03 02:55 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

if i wanted to read about politics i'd be a senater or a congresswomen then after that the first female president. i preper to poke fun at the government because it's one of the few freedoms i have left. plus i'm gizmo's wife. i would take clinton over bush any day. hell i'd take gore's 21 year old son who just got arrested for possesion of maijuana over bush. if the fuck head wasnt on vacation every other month maybe he could do a little better job of being a president istead of some ass wipe just trying to please his daddy cause he cant do anything for himself...

#4925 - 12/22/03 05:40 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
Quote:
Clinton would take money from people so they could use the White House. He LOST the nuclear codes. This man was irresponsible and NOT a good president.
Gollum, I couldn't agree more with you! Clinton just about ran this country into the ground. Now there are uninformed people singing his praises. WTF is that? Clinton was by no means a "good" president. Anyone that even tries to compare Clinton and Bush are just ignorant. You can't compare two completely different things.

Seems like too many people on this board hate Bush but don't even bother to read to BOTH sides to each issue. All people want to do is talk shit. I for one don't even like Bush as a president, I like him as a person though. I think he has gone about things the wrong way and needs to spend more time on domestic policies. But do I go around making uninformed and utterly stupid posts about him? No. Sometimes the sheer ignorance of people just makes me sad...

#4926 - 12/22/03 10:00 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Disgruntled Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fleshwound:
[QUOTE]Clinton just about ran this country into the ground.
Please explain how you came to this conclusion!?

#4927 - 12/23/03 05:04 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

i read both sides fleshwound but that doesnt mean i have to talk about the good side if i dont want to. personally it makes me sick to say a good thing about bush and i dont sing clinton's praises. i just think clinton did a better job of being a president than bush. honestly i have nothing bad to say about clinton cause i dont remember much of his administration cause i was in middle/ jr high... at that time the most important thing in my life was getting good grades to get my dad and the school off my back not how well the president ran the country but at the same time i felt more safe going out side of the us than i do now. if i were to leave the us i'd pretend i was canadian not american because from what i have seen and read the world hates americans. our country is on the verge of being kicked out of the united nations cause bush keeps telling them to fuck off. and quite frankly if things keep going the way they are i'm gonna ask giz if we can move out of the states cause all hell is about to break loose. there will be another 9-11 no doubt, it's just a matter of were and i dont want to be here when that happens... my senior year revolved around that and so did my graduation...

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
35088 Topics
70258 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28250
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 446 Guests and 257 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!