UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4958 - 01/10/04 12:58 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
Quote:
Originally posted by weeve:
Icey I feel the bone shit, broke my left four metatarsals, and my back is a veritable cornucopia of cracking, shifting, and pain. Moguai has the back stuff though too, worse then me. Heh, my ex used to complain in bed, all "..sorry..", when I was thinking, my back hurts, I can't sleep, I'm sorry, but's it's something I've had for years. Yes my posture is fine, I don't worry about it, that's why it's gotten so back(the back pain). O *CLIP*

All of you people who are Bush haters are a bunch of ignorant hippies. *hippies are hot, I voted for bush, I have family that works for bush, and straight up...fuck bush. I don't like him, because 1. he looks like a monkey 2. he did war, I hate every president that wars. another thing were given right as an American. To say fuck you bush, your not our king. 3. Because I hate people like you, that can't keep a middle of the line view. Gotta be a dick.*

Why weren't all you dumbshits bitching at Clinton when he bombed Iraq and when he bombed Kosovo. *I was, and I voted for Clinton too, years go by, and more people like you are born. Reminds me why I'm damn glad I have my bill of rights, YEA, it's mine, yours, hers, his, her/him's, it's all of our fuckin bull of rights. The constitution was made to protect us, to be able to snap the fuck out, and say I hate you go die. The same reason you can sue us for saying it, and lose.* You all just hate Bush because you and all your friends think its cool to hate the government. "Fight the system man" you are all a bunch of hippie ass holes that can't get laid.*"Beer Getting your dad laid, since before you were born." It's called a stereotype, because people like you still believe an image is based on perception, you perceive what the fuck I'm saying, but you don't feel it, or see it. Because I'm me, you feel it someday, tell someone who gives a fuck. As to Bush, I stopped caring what my friends thought about politics...wait...I NEVER CARED WHAT MY FRIEND'S CARED ABOUT POLITICS, Jesus are you working "under" a senator in D.C. fucker? As to fighting the system, fuck yea, if we don't the system has the ability to gain full control...wtf were you in history? working it in the bathroom? I fear that you have nothing to give to this topic but hate. As for me, I give apathy, and sarcasm. Because dayum, your the one sounding like you need some Sexual Healing. In ending, Bush, Suck a Cock, or don't. Either way, no one cares.
yea, what he said.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

Sponsored Links

#4959 - 01/10/04 01:07 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: The Beach
I think you'll get along fine here
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

#4960 - 01/10/04 01:12 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

I already am. heeheehee [angel]

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4961 - 01/10/04 01:30 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

so I see but I mean in the coming months UGN Security is fun when it gets warm out :] one thing, a good supply of caffiene, or herbal supplements is a must nice to have ya around.

#4962 - 01/10/04 03:46 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Killswitch_J Offline

Loc: everywhere
Quote:
Originally posted by weeve:
Icey I feel the bone shit, broke my left four metatarsals, and my back is a veritable cornucopia of cracking, shifting, and pain. Moguai has the back stuff though too, worse then me. Heh, my ex used to complain in bed, all "..sorry..", when I was thinking, my back hurts, I can't sleep, I'm sorry, but's it's something I've had for years. Yes my posture is fine, I don't worry about it, that's why it's gotten so back(the back pain). O *CLIP*

All of you people who are Bush haters are a bunch of ignorant hippies. *hippies are hot, I voted for bush, I have family that works for bush, and straight up...fuck bush. I don't like him, because 1. he looks like a monkey 2. he did war, I hate every president that wars. another thing were given right as an American. To say fuck you bush, your not our king. 3. Because I hate people like you, that can't keep a middle of the line view. Gotta be a dick.*

Why weren't all you dumbshits bitching at Clinton when he bombed Iraq and when he bombed Kosovo. *I was, and I voted for Clinton too, years go by, and more people like you are born. Reminds me why I'm damn glad I have my bill of rights, YEA, it's mine, yours, hers, his, her/him's, it's all of our fuckin bull of rights. The constitution was made to protect us, to be able to snap the fuck out, and say I hate you go die. The same reason you can sue us for saying it, and lose.* You all just hate Bush because you and all your friends think its cool to hate the government. "Fight the system man" you are all a bunch of hippie ass holes that can't get laid.*"Beer Getting your dad laid, since before you were born." It's called a stereotype, because people like you still believe an image is based on perception, you perceive what the fuck I'm saying, but you don't feel it, or see it. Because I'm me, you feel it someday, tell someone who gives a fuck. As to Bush, I stopped caring what my friends thought about politics...wait...I NEVER CARED WHAT MY FRIEND'S CARED ABOUT POLITICS, Jesus are you working "under" a senator in D.C. fucker? As to fighting the system, fuck yea, if we don't the system has the ability to gain full control...wtf were you in history? working it in the bathroom? I fear that you have nothing to give to this topic but hate. As for me, I give apathy, and sarcasm. Because dayum, your the one sounding like you need some Sexual Healing. In ending, Bush, Suck a Cock, or don't. Either way, no one cares.
So what exactly are you trying to say?

#4963 - 01/10/04 04:54 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
thanks for the advise on my wrist Bish but gizmo and i have tried that. i have tried so many things over the last 5-6 years and i've determined that my body just hates me... oh well. oh and for note peoples just ignore weeve, he seldom makes sence. just nob ur head and say "YES MOMMY"

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#4964 - 01/10/04 08:27 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

yar, I make sense, when people care, and read. other then that, naw, I'm not to flip book ready. I also...too the surprise of many...am not a mommy...ignoring me works, but then I start caring less about, and drift more. it's a quick fix. acupuncture, and quai gong I wonder if you'd tried either. heh, don't rock it till you ride it, try it out, see if the wristy gets better.

The vodka I send will help. But carpal, is something I will someday develop myself, then I'll need to get something similar done Ice.

btw, I didn't write all that, to be asked a one liner. I'll sum it up anyway for the picture book impaired, fuck ass that was being a ass before for being a ass, and fuck bush for being a ass while being a ass. Fuck asses, and ass kind, in fact, fuck everything.

That's the just, for those of you that can't read over 5 lines, have trouble with big people words, and all in all cannot decrypt dyslexic disinformation, with factual humor. For those that can, kudos, hugs, and <3. I respect that. I don't like explaining shit, I don't need to, but I like to stick to facts.

#4965 - 01/12/04 08:58 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Esdil Offline

Loc: LOWCA server
Well as to my opinion on George Bush. To put it simply he, i beleive, is one of the worst presidents the USA has ever had. First lets look at it from purely an economical point of view. Some have you have argued that the economy is doing great and that the dow is "soaring" above 10,000. Yes, the DOW may be above 10,000, but this is due soley to the natural economical process. in other words the stock market naturaly goes up and down. as until recently the stock market kept on going lower, until it reached a point where it was almost impossible to go any lower, then it began to rise again. the ONLY thing that George Bush did to stimulate the economy was t do a tax cut, which i might add was one of the most foolish things i have ever heard of. Yes it temporarily boosted the economy. but now the economy has plauteaued off again. Not only that but by him issuing trillion dollar tax cuts he has created a vast ammount of debt. He has done every short term fix in the economic book and then some. Such as his new economical "theory". Mind you i use the word "theory" very lightly, as even theorys have some basis in reality. This is the "starve the Beast" theory. In it he beleives that it proves that its good for a nation to run on a budget deficit!! it simply states that if exess spending occurs, congress will cut off spending in other areas, thus decreasing the ammount of money spent. and therfore lowering the national deficit. which i might add he created. Not only is this theory completely ludicrus, it goes completly against any logcial thinking what so ever. He has unwitingly created an enviroment perfect for rapid inflation,amoung many other things. Now lets look at his faiures internationaly. Can someone please tell me how is it that someone could do such a horrible job at president that 1 he would get us into a war on false grounds 2 that he would royaly screw our relations world wide with the UN (an orginization that we helped found) and single handedly lower the American respect around the world. He has done more to harm this country than any terrorist in my opinion.(i know im going to get flamed for that one) All in all id say im utterly disgusted with the bush administration. Also for any flamers abotu to say im a worthless hippie. I am a Staunch, old fashioned conservative, and by no means a flaming liberal. that is all.

#4966 - 01/13/04 07:31 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

Yea, I see people knocking on him all the time, I do too. But really, in his position, at his age, with all that. I don't think many of us could handle it, no less do close to the same he has. But hey, maybe.

#4967 - 01/19/04 08:13 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Esdil:
Well as to my opinion on George Bush. To put it simply he, i beleive, is one of the worst presidents the USA has ever had. First lets look at it from purely an economical point of view. Some have you have argued that the economy is doing great and that the dow is "soaring" above 10,000. Yes, the DOW may be above 10,000, but this is due soley to the natural economical process. in other words the stock market naturaly goes up and down. as until recently the stock market kept on going lower, until it reached a point where it was almost impossible to go any lower, then it began to rise again. the ONLY thing that George Bush did to stimulate the economy was t do a tax cut, which i might add was one of the most foolish things i have ever heard of. Yes it temporarily boosted the economy. but now the economy has plauteaued off again. Not only that but by him issuing trillion dollar tax cuts he has created a vast ammount of debt. He has done every short term fix in the economic book and then some. Such as his new economical "theory". Mind you i use the word "theory" very lightly, as even theorys have some basis in reality. This is the "starve the Beast" theory. In it he beleives that it proves that its good for a nation to run on a budget deficit!! it simply states that if exess spending occurs, congress will cut off spending in other areas, thus decreasing the ammount of money spent. and therfore lowering the national deficit. which i might add he created. Not only is this theory completely ludicrus, it goes completly against any logcial thinking what so ever. He has unwitingly created an enviroment perfect for rapid inflation,amoung many other things. Now lets look at his faiures internationaly. Can someone please tell me how is it that someone could do such a horrible job at president that 1 he would get us into a war on false grounds 2 that he would royaly screw our relations world wide with the UN (an orginization that we helped found) and single handedly lower the American respect around the world. He has done more to harm this country than any terrorist in my opinion.(i know im going to get flamed for that one) All in all id say im utterly disgusted with the bush administration. Also for any flamers abotu to say im a worthless hippie. I am a Staunch, old fashioned conservative, and by no means a flaming liberal. that is all.
Could we please get some paragraphs? With it all run together like that it's too damn hard to read.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4968 - 02/23/04 09:39 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

lol totally missed this post, yea I do that once in a while, it's usually done when a feeling is so strong, it's liek a half an hour orgasm, heh if that makes sense:D

#4969 - 03/12/04 06:32 PM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Nagachaak Offline

Loc: scandinavia
hello, do you ppl know who Michael Moore is?If not, check him out.

One of the few things that i dislike about USA today (i'm a pretty young guy so donīt know much about other administartions) is that they tend to stick itīs nose into other countrys affairs. I wonder if the US leaders think mankind in other parts of the world are incapable to take care of them selfs. Let the peoples in other nations decide when enough is enough. ex. the "liberation of the afgahns", I hated the Talibans as much as anyone but isnīt it up to the people to at least, ask for help. Maybe they did, but why is it always america that comes in, bombs the place to kingdom come and force their ways upon the people. Why force their ways on the people who just wanted to be free from oppression.

hope i donīt get flamed here.

/naga

#4970 - 03/13/04 03:32 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
The sad part about sticking it's nose into other countries affairs is that it's our administration that wants to be all high and mighty. Most people here would be happy if we kept to ourselves like Canada does. i hate the fact that some of my friends are now over in iraq, 1 of whom was sent out LAST WEEK! WTF is the usa sending more people there when i have heard no more are actually needed...

and for note if u dont want to be flamed dont state u hope u wont be... happy birthday!

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#4971 - 03/13/04 04:36 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
Gollum Offline

Loc: US
i recall reading something a while ago...a few years actually, written by a Canadian reporter. i can't find it right now...but the gyst of it was, "I'm sick of everyone blaming the US. When they help out other countries, everyone gets mad at them, and when they don't, everyone gets mad at them." it's all about how we help other people, nobody helps us, and no matter what we do, we get screwed. when there are earthquakes in other countries, or distasters, does the US send aid? you bet your ass we do. now, i will admit i'm not 100% sure. but how many countries sent the US any help after 9/11? i want to say, that some other countries, MUST have done something. seeing as how it's such a horrible thing, i would think they would out of the kindess of their hearts. but i can't think of any, and part of me doubts that any of them did. (so btw, if anyone knows for sure, please let me know)i so agree with that. i will say that while we have the best intentions, i think sometimes we do get carried away. but is that enough to start bashing the US? start calling us imperialists? i dont' think so. as for the US volunteering to free other nations without them speaking out about it. if you're entire country was closign down around you, and any would spoke even a bit of ill about the current state of things was killed. how many protests would you hear about? how many news agencies would report these things? just some thoughts before i'm off to play in the snow.//
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me

#4972 - 03/13/04 09:55 AM Re: Suck A Cock Bush
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

so agreed or not, bush sucks a large phallus, and gets thrown out of the office?

Quote:
thank you for making me write this bush. go suck a cock cause that's the only thing ur good at.

Raw

This world is strange to.
You;re told one thing this minute
But the next you're being yelled at about it.
Parents are less concered.
Children more unruly.
There's no control.
So much talk about liberty.
Fighting for the cause
And the red, white, and blue.
Seeking out the bad guy that might no exist.
While fighting the internal demons of our own.
I'm at a loss of what to say.
There are times when I wish...
That I was four again.
The cruel world wasn't so cruel.
Lollypops and dolls
Would be number one on my list.
Not worl peace and where I will go to college.
I'd be more concered about getting cutties,
Instead of "Will this relationship last?".
Daddy would still be my hero,
Not some guy I'm always mad at.
My big brother would be the villian,
Not some nameless face in the crowd.
Life would be so much simpler,
Easier to reconize
Than this strange world around me.
that was the start I'd just liek to say, of a long thread, and I believe that applies to more then just bush sammy, that's a fuck you to the world, because I get a lump in my throat when I think about the world, you said you wrote it after WTC, I wonder how much we've all cried, and written after many world, and close events. Cruel cruel world.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2146 Members
46 Forums
33847 Topics
69014 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 27010
Gremelin 7192
§intÃĨ× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Devo60, ali, lavos, Zanvin Green, Daktologist
2145 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 336 Guests and 326 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!