UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4977 - 08/11/05 05:53 AM When will a female be president?
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
Wee need a new debate so this will do. I predict in the next 20 years will will see something besides a white male president. Your thoughts?

Sponsored Links

#4978 - 08/11/05 06:24 AM Re: When will a female be president?
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
I see either world nialation or a central world government...

#4979 - 08/11/05 06:37 AM Re: When will a female be president?
Digital Geek Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
I see a woman in charge, probably one of Bush's daughters ...

#4980 - 08/11/05 07:08 AM Re: When will a female be president?
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
I think fuckin hillary clinton will run at some point, and probably win......but I won't be voting for her.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4981 - 08/11/05 11:59 AM Re: When will a female be president?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
I want a women president but i honestly dont think it would be a good idea to be done within the next 10 years due to the fact it would strain our relations with middle eastern countries even more. There's a good chance they would threaten to cut off our oil supply since most men there wont talk to a women let alone even look at them...

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#4982 - 08/11/05 05:12 PM Re: When will a female be president?
§intå× Offline

Hillary will run next term. She will not win but the number of votes she will get will make a difference down the road. It just makes sense. 8 years of a republican. The country will be ready for a democrat. It actually needs one to get programs and jobs going. The 2 need balance.

I do not think the middle east would cut us off. Before Tony Blair Britan had a female as prime minister. However what might surprise you is how many women will vote against a woman.

I see a white female before I see a ethnic male. Hillary in ofice scares me. She would be worse than Bush.

#4983 - 08/11/05 05:21 PM Re: When will a female be president?
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by int:
Hillary will run next term. She will not win but the number of votes she will get will make a difference down the road. It just makes sense. 8 years of a republican. The country will be ready for a democrat. It actually needs one to get programs and jobs going. The 2 need balance.

I do not think the middle east would cut us off. Before Tony Blair Britan had a female as prime minister. However what might surprise you is how many women will vote against a woman.

I see a white female before I see a ethnic male. Hillary in ofice scares me. She would be worse than Bush.
I'm not sure if she will run or not, probably so. If she does I hope she doesn't win, but if she does I'm probably better off packing up and moving to Canada. I couldn't agree more about the fact that the country needs a dem as far as jobs go etc.

I personally wouldn't vote for someone just because she has a vagina. I need more reason than that to decide on who I think is the best person to run the country I live in. When voting for someone I consider everything that I know about, not just if they are a republican or democrat, if they have a penis or a vagina, blah blah blah.

I'm sure a woman will be in office before too long, but I just hope it's not Hillary.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4984 - 08/11/05 05:36 PM Re: When will a female be president?
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
I should run for President...

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#4985 - 08/11/05 07:39 PM Re: When will a female be president?
KillHour Offline

Loc: Tonawanda, NY
The first female president will be elected in 2012...

I will vote for her...

She will look like this...

Viva la Republichick!

-UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

#4986 - 08/11/05 07:40 PM Re: When will a female be president?
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
Never.

#4987 - 08/11/05 07:48 PM Re: When will a female be president?
Artic Warrior Offline
UGN Member

Loc: My room
Im not an american but I personally dont give a fuck if the next president is a chick or not. As long as Bush is out voted this time. I carnt believe they voted him back in. But then again i dont live in the States so maybe they need him. I would like to see a change in the States foriegn policy though and maybe a democrat would balance things out again.

On the other hand, when I look into my crystal balls I see the European Union becoming a single country that will battle with the States for the position as "world police". The United Kindgom wont be in it though cause they think they are better.

I can also see India becoming like China and them two will eventually start battling economically too. But china will win, cause they care even less about the enviroment then India.

Oh and ofcourse Australia will take over the pacific and do Nuclear tests in the Mediterranean and the french coast until their people riot.

#4988 - 08/11/05 07:53 PM Re: When will a female be president?
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by shadow516:
The first female president will be elected in 2012...

I will vote for her...

She will look like this...

Viva la Republichick!
The only time you're going to see her face is if it's next to a side dish at taco bell.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4989 - 08/11/05 08:06 PM Re: When will a female be president?
KillHour Offline

Loc: Tonawanda, NY
You can't be president for more than two terms, so Bush won't be comming back.

Yes, Rice will win, deal with it.

Next term, we will probably vote in a moderate who is only in the decocrat party to have a decent shot, since nobody votes third party.

He will have won the primaries because even democrats (with the exception of hollywood) know that it'll be a cold day in hell that a radical liberal is voted in during this political era.

He will do nothing noteworthy - he won't be bad per-se, but he won't do anything worth remembering 20 years down the road.

Then Dr. Rice will run, and win, and she will probably have a popularity of 100%-n (Where n=potsmokinghippies).

PS: Because of my Republichick comment, the ads on this forum will probably be limited to RightWingConspiracy.org and Rightnation.us :p

-UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

#4990 - 08/11/05 08:24 PM Re: When will a female be president?
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

someone is living in a dream world.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4991 - 08/11/05 10:05 PM Re: When will a female be president?
§intå× Offline

I say bull shizit! It will not be Hillary, it will not be horse face either. It will happen over time as more women run more will become comfortable voting for them. Then I can get a job as an intern. No I will not be on my knees. Everyone knows women are most comfortable on thier knees serving a man.

/me nods

yep that says it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36147 Topics
71317 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29308
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 363 Guests and 316 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!