Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#5046 09/21/02 11:01 PM
ohfuk Offline OP
UGN Supporter
OP Offline
UGN Supporter
when im high and smoking alot i lose interest in whats really important, pety theft and vandalism of my school and all businesses surounding my house within a 5 mile radius. today i rode around on my bike wearing all black with a backpack containing a few suplies. i stole a no parking sign, an [censored] load of caution tape and some danger toape too, 2 full grass paint cans for marking the field for baseball games and [censored](will use later), and some other pointless [censored]. i had to make 2 trips cause i couldnt fit it all in one. i also tryed trashing a phone company so i could become a real phreaker just for kicks but they had a huge [censored] compressor hooked up to the dumpster so i just played with the buttons and the apparent 460 volts of electricity. fun stuff. i knocked down 2 of those damn signs that remind people to clean up their dogs [censored] cause that just stupid. since ive been sober ive also made some napalm(yes i know, about as simple as it gets) and found a way to get on the roof of safeway, sure that will be fun on hallowween, its raining pumkins! so yes this is why drugs are bad and pointless random [censored] is good

#5047 09/21/02 11:58 PM
Der �belt�ter
Der �belt�ter
Simply shocking...Folks, we are witnessing the decline of the youth of America.

#5048 09/22/02 06:58 AM
P
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
P
What good does this do you? What's the point in going around vandalizing or stealing other people's stuff

#5049 09/22/02 09:39 AM
Last night I stole a $100 drill set from someone's van, along with a gas mask and a claculator and a fire extinguisher which I set off in the front seat of the van, and inside a parked car's muffler. It was about that time I saw headlights comming so I booked my [censored] and left the fire extinguisher behind. I kicked off another car's dual-exhaust muffler and I switched someone's licence plate with a much shittier car's plates. I stole a bucket of white paint and dumped it on a parked car in the same parking lot as all of the above was happening in. I ripped 3 auto-emblems off a big-[censored] ford pick-up with a flat-head screwdriver (the same screw driver I used to switch the plates with) and busted the [censored] out of the outside of a school bus from a private school down the street from my fren'z house.

I've been sober for two whole weeks.

#5050 09/22/02 11:56 AM
C
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
C
lol i don't see how this says why drugs are good or bad. i don't want to do any drugs because i 1) don't want to die and 2) i like to think straight. I don't want to be addicted, i like control over myself. I also like to remember having fun. maybe i am just brainwashed into think drugs are bad, mmkay.

#5051 09/22/02 12:12 PM
NO CASH...my anti drug

#5052 09/22/02 01:28 PM
Enforcement Admin
Enforcement Admin
God damn teenagers nowadays... When me and Gizmo were kids we would hit the peace pipe then lay back and realize new things(Telco Exploits) and think different ways(What if the Jews are the chosen people? Nah...).

#5053 09/22/02 03:10 PM
ohfuk Offline OP
UGN Supporter
OP Offline
UGN Supporter
i got a gas mask too astros. worked on a construction site last summer, got a bunch of cool [censored] from that place

#5054 09/22/02 03:25 PM
haha tru....no cash...my antidrug

If your not living life on the edge, your taking up to much room
#5055 09/22/02 05:27 PM
True words of wisdom here people... "I don't like the drugs, the drugs like me." -Manson

-hKzKnight
"The ghost... Was never there and you'll never see me"
#5056 09/22/02 05:52 PM
weed isnt even that bad i mean at least it gets you high theres cigerettes out there that they let stay legal and all those do is turn your lungs a pretty shade of black, i say LEGALIZE WEED

#5057 09/22/02 10:02 PM
Enforcement Admin
Enforcement Admin
There will be people who will abuse anything, whether it is legal or not. I can't remember which nation it is, but all drugs are legal there, yet they have a lower drug use rate then the United States. One of the reasons that Pot and other drugs are illegal is because of liquor companies such as Budweiser, they have a very large anti-drug campaign... Why? Because most people would rather smoke five puff of Weed and get a better intoxication/high, without the risk of liver damage, the bloated feelings, the nausea, or the hang over the next day caused by Alcohol. And if drugs were legalized, most likely companies would sprout up and start producing them, in pure, clean, and safe forms, so drug dealers and the chance of them tainting your [censored] will be no more. Perhaps once the Average age of congressmen becomes lower then 55, maybe they'll understand something besides the Anti-Hippie Yuppie point of view, then we will be saving billions of dollars by not having a drug war that way we will even more funds to give to Israel and help them bullie Arabs and get themselves blown up...

#5058 09/23/02 12:10 PM
UGN's Resident Homo
UGN's Resident Homo
Quote:
Originally posted by pergesu:
What good does this do you? What's the point in going around vandalizing or stealing other people's stuff
it gives him something to brag about on the board?

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
#5059 09/23/02 12:18 PM
ohfuk Offline OP
UGN Supporter
OP Offline
UGN Supporter
curse, even though thats agenst my topic compleatly, i agree with. i also dont really think weed is bad and have smoked quite a bit in the past and probably will smoke quite a bit in the future. i can sortof back up what you say about the alcohol companies with no hard core evidence. i think i read somewhere that weed was made illigal after prohibition so people would stop smoking and start drinking again. i cant baqck that up though, dont know where i heard it. of corse weed back then was grass, unlike the improved, more potent version of today.

#5060 09/23/02 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberNerd:
weed isnt even that bad i mean at least it gets you high theres cigerettes out there that they let stay legal and all those do is turn your lungs a pretty shade of black, i say LEGALIZE WEED
Why don't you research the long-term physical and psychological effects of marijuana. If you don't already know about them, maybe you shouldn't hold such a strong opinion.

#5061 09/23/02 06:39 PM
Oh and cigarettes aren't any better. I wish I could quit.

#5062 09/24/02 10:43 AM
genesis 1:12 i have given you all seed bearing plants and herbs to use , doesnt that say something???

#5063 09/24/02 11:03 AM
/me pulls out Bible
Genesis 1:28 "Be fruitful and multiply" means reproduce, obviously, but it doesn't neccessarily mean go out and [censored] everyone and have millions of [censored] babies. He was probably talking about food in that statement. I don't think the creator of the universe promotes drug use. (I could be wrong though) although I'm almost 100% sure I'm not. God also says the body is your temple, do not mistreat or harm it. Drugs are bad for the body.

#5064 09/24/02 02:02 PM
ohfuk Offline OP
UGN Supporter
OP Offline
UGN Supporter
note- the bible can be used to support or invalidate ANY issue. please dont use it for a resource, it can be interprited thousands of ways.

#5065 09/24/02 03:18 PM
the long term use of any drug will have negative effects...

#5066 09/24/02 04:19 PM
oohhh cmon guys.weed aint all bad.harder drugs is wat uve gotta worry bout

#5067 09/24/02 04:29 PM
also weed can b used 4 other things xcept smokin.1 acre of hemp produces 4 tymes as much paper as 1 acre of trees

#5068 09/24/02 05:47 PM
ohfuk Offline OP
UGN Supporter
OP Offline
UGN Supporter
would that paper be smokable????? cause that would be great rolling paper. when they legalize weed in this damn country(2004 in Navada!.... hopefully...then other states will follow....hopefully) it will be for sale every 7-11 in existance and you could roll weed with your weed paper...it would be good.

#5069 09/25/02 01:34 PM
yea it wood, i cant wait smile

#5070 10/27/02 02:51 PM
/me sits back and thinks fondly of the good all days when all she did was get high and drunk all damn day.

dammit! now i have to listen to all my weed smokin' songs!

"roll it up, light it up, smoke it up"
"hits from the bong"
"who's got the herb"
"hydroponic"
"i don't like the drugs"
"dope show"
"pass the dutchie"

ahh.. those are some of my old favs to get high too smile

fleshy

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#5071 10/27/02 05:15 PM
D
D
unreal is very funny but i woul never use drugs. When God says to multiply he says dat to Adam and Eve bcuz they were da 1st humans but it doesn't really apply today. It says have children but it does not say go [censored] every single person u see today bczu i u do then u'll die! Abstinence RULES! oh and drugs kill u so obviously its bad and the Bible does comdem it it also condems getting drunk. The biblie says u have to drink reasonably but not enough to get u drunk

#5072 10/27/02 05:48 PM
When me and my friends are high we just eat munchies and play video games!!!

#5073 10/27/02 07:19 PM
$
$
drugs suck, last summer, man.. drugs in the morning before summer school everyday, but i said, "i have to stop" so ive been sober since the last day of summer school. yay.

#5074 10/27/02 07:24 PM
UGN Supporter
UGN Supporter
im practically naturally high anyways, i never carry a complete thought anymore. I just hate thinking.

tobacco is far worse than weed in my opinion and weed is actually entertaining.

Personally I like other drugs like speed more altho its alot more harmfull, i just liek the rush of energy i get from it, feels great.

2 people can keep a secret as long as one is dead
#5075 10/27/02 07:47 PM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
drugs are good. it is usually the excess or ABUSE that is bad. look back at all the problems you can ever think of with a drug, now is it a flaw of the drug or a flaw the the user. Sorry but it is clearly the problem of the user. I also see doing drugs as purely a choice that affects an individual. If you want to claim their are drunks that beat their kids or crack addicts that steal for crack. Nah, they already had that in them. It is a psychological thing. Crack doesn't make an honest person a theif. And alcohol may remove a person's inhibitions, but that is simply revealing more of that person than is normally revealed. So they had a tendency towards abuse to begin with.

Here is a good ole William White quote about the question of if drugs are dangerous?

Quote:
That's up to you. Most people in our culture seem to shun the idea of taking real risks, whether it be through drugs or high-risk sports such as mountain climbing and hang gliding. On the other hand, when someone goes and climbs a mountain without adequate equipment and training, and then falls to her death, nobody goes and blames the mountain.

There are many people who believe that the risks of drugs are worth the rewards. If you are a legal adult and are willing to take responsibility for your actions, in my opinion you should be permitted to experiment with psychedelics to your heart's content.

#5076 10/27/02 08:04 PM
ohfuk Offline OP
UGN Supporter
OP Offline
UGN Supporter
i was a month clean...now im one day clean. it was deffinatly worth it

#5077 10/27/02 08:56 PM
i've been clean and sober for 3 years. damn.. it seems like so much longer. heheh.. ahh. but i guess my head was pretty clouded up back then.

and.. i don't know where the whole abstinence thing comes into play here, but what the hell, i'll comment on it! hehehe.. everyone i know that used to abstain from was sex.. well.. it wasn't really their choice. they just couldn't get laid. as it obviously is a personal choice, i'm still going to have go ahead and say that sex is NOT a bad thing. it doesn't make you dirty or a [censored]. like me for example, i've had sex before.. but only with one person. so am i dirty? nahh.. am i a [censored]? nahh.. i'm just a girl that fell in love with a guy.oh yeah.. and it's fun as hell! but again, i guess it is all a personal choice.

fleshy

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#5078 10/28/02 02:20 AM
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
hell yeah you're right fleshy

Of course it doesn't mean that you're dirty/[censored] or whatever only coz you had sex before with someguy you loved, but most of all as you said, it's alwyas a personal choices. Drugs ARE a bad thing as far as i'm concernd but SEX.. no way no [censored] way!!! sex is maybe the best thing that exists in this stpuid world, the only real pleasure.. but of course again, there are different types of sex and that's why there is lots of confusion between people, some think that sex is bad some think it's great !! But people mostly talk based on what they survived or what they've been told. For me even if one girl had sex with 10 guys i wouldn't call her a [censored], hell no.. coz that was her [censored] personal choice not mine, i'd call someone a [censored] only by her attitude but not coz she had sex... i don't give a damn about that.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#5079 10/28/02 01:22 PM
D
D
jonconely is right drugs are good but not excess and bp a person who sleeps with 10 guys is a [censored] because that is not being clean. ur supposed to have sex when u are married. I suppose sex is a good thing and well come to think of it u dont have to call that girl a [censored] bcu she made the decision to get AIDS or genital herpes and to bring her a bad rep.

#5080 10/28/02 02:13 PM
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
listen you [censored] lazy girl...
i suggest you read my post again, a lots of people would call a [censored] a girl which slept with 10 guys or more and yeah she's not clean but who gives a [censored] eh ? it's her choice, she decided to be that way and even if she gets the [censored] AIDS i don't care either... and yeah sex is a good thing but there are different types of sex if you already didn't knew that. Everyone makes her/his own decidsions so they are the ones who suffer the consequences.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#5081 10/28/02 04:06 PM
D
D
i was agreeing with u bp my God

#5082 10/28/02 04:42 PM
UGN Member
UGN Member
A while back me and my friends went camping, we smoked about a half Ounce and there were 4 of us, Well we decided to make napalm. So we did, and we were putting it on sticks and chasing eachother with them. Well after about 5 hours we started comming down and were going to go to sleep. So right before we went in our tent, I kicked the rest of the napalm across the feild, not looking where it went, and just went to the tent and went to sleep. I woke up, got up to see that the whole feild and part of the woods for about 200 yards was burned down to nothing. Apprently I kicked the napalm through the fire and it spewed out flinging it all across the feild and part of the woods creating a mass fire. And we slept through it all..... That my friends is why drugs are bad!

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Albert Einstein

Tech Ninja Security
#5083 10/28/02 04:46 PM
UGN Supporter
UGN Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
ur supposed to have sex when u are married.
Maybe if your a god lover or something or u live by abible u might believe that, anyone i know wouldn't wait till they get married, alot of people i know might [censored] on a first or second date. Its the 21st century... less morals on sexuality.

LMFAO, thats the funniest [censored] Ive ever heard. Get in any trouble?

2 people can keep a secret as long as one is dead
#5084 10/31/02 01:23 AM
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
i was agreeing with u bp my God
huh fine damnit. You know what, i'm really sick of this [censored], flaming around the board, so lets just forget about it all coz i just don't give a [censored]. Peace

bye bye

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#5085 10/31/02 12:09 PM
UGN Member
UGN Member
Ta daaa... More stoner stories to show you people why you shouldn't do drugs. Once again a couple of weeks after the Burning down of the woods incident. We went camping again (Same Spot) Only this time I smoked more pot drunk about of fifth of Vodka I don't remember,and I secretly took 2 morphine pills (hell nO I wasn't sharing em) So we oh course got the munches, and decided to talk to the store. We got there, and everything haden't quite hit me yet. So my and my friend were sitting a bank waiting for my friends to come out of the store when 2 drunk [censored] people came out and wanted to start something for no reason. They took a swing at my friend. So thinking I was superman (I couldn't feel anything) I went to come down the hill and kick some [censored]. Thats when i relized I couldn't walk anymore...So I just rolled down the hill and proceeded to get kicked in the head and the side until the rest of my friends came out. There is the biggest reason drugs are bad my friend

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Albert Einstein

Tech Ninja Security
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics33,840
Posts68,858
Average Daily Posts1
Members2,176