UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5820 - 12/06/04 07:35 AM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
so, unreal will take both 8 year olds :-x

Sponsored Links

#5821 - 12/06/04 07:07 PM Re: Play God
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
MALES
Football Player - Strength and good DNA most likely.
This is why many women are atracted to muscle, it
usally means good breading
Scientist - This is brains, someone who can see things through if they went to collage 6 to 8 years. Could help with radiation poisioning
Naval Officer - Best of both worlds, brains and he is fit. Naval officers I am assuming young one here, are smart, fit men. This is good for breeding.
College Professor - Brain power for bloodlines, also might have some smarts as to how to re-build.
Musician - Need some sort of art to pass on. a song for people to get behind and focus on and not thier pain and suffering.

FEMALES
High School Cheerleader - Young fit and ready to birth.
Teacher - Brain power to help come up with plans and filter into DNA pool
Architect - Re-building and someone who can see things through
Air Force Pilot - Same as Naval Officer
Housewife - She has new life. This will be born in 3 months then she can do it again. We know she is working up till now. No Guarentee on the others.

The kids, I am sorry to say, bring nothing to the table but chaos, and fear for them. Grant it the wife will fear for her un-born baby, but no one else can see or hear it's cries yet. This could make a big difference in 3 months in the tank

#5822 - 12/06/04 09:37 PM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

See, who wants to spend 6 months cooked up with 2 8 year olds in a bunker? Have you tried having one in a car let alone in a large room? What're you going to do "heres a doorknob, go amuse yourself"

#5823 - 12/07/04 12:27 AM Re: Play God
§intå× Offline

Yea really, Close your eyes while we procreate like animals in heat.

#5824 - 12/07/04 02:52 AM Re: Play God
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown

Loc: 508 or 207
Atleast some of us we can agree with our choices, but obviously there are a lot of people in the group that are pretty much useless anyway you look at it.

Policeman with Gun, whoopty fuckin doo, the cop has a pistol. Do you really want one guy armed in the bunker for 3 months, 3 months is a long time to be in close quarters with 11 people (10 people plus you) do we really need to factor in a gun. Plus pistols pretty much suck when it comes to protection and hunting.

Truck Driver, yup driving a truck is one hell of a skill for being in a bunker for 3 months. When you do emerge, how the hell do you even know if any trucks actually survived. What about fuel and logistics, pretty much screw this person.

8 year old kids, probably couldn't handle being in the bunker for three months. Emotional and mental trauma will probably make functioning in the new society difficult. Kids are high a lot of work and use up a lot of resources while bringing absolutely nothing to the table. More or less a liability and have a low chance of survival after the bunker opens.

Grandmother, old, senile, past her prime reproduction wise, like the children she has a low rate of survival and really a liability. You've lived a long life granny, why not take one for the team.

#5825 - 12/07/04 03:11 AM Re: Play God
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Quote:
Plus pistols pretty much suck when it comes to protection...
Lies. Why else would I carry my handgun? I run .40S&W hollowpoints, and I'd like to see anything take one or two to a vital area and keep coming.

#5826 - 12/07/04 03:13 AM Re: Play God
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown

Yeah but after 5 0r 10 shots you got yourself a purdy lookin paperweight. For close range protection they're great, but for combat they pretty much suck balls.

#5827 - 12/07/04 03:14 AM Re: Play God
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Quote:
Originally posted by Defcon:
Yeah but after 5 0r 10 shots you got yourself a purdy lookin paperweight. For close range protection they're great, but for combat they pretty much suck balls.
Well then you need to specify the application.

#5828 - 12/07/04 03:18 AM Re: Play God
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown

Apply this mofo, if the only (known) surviving bullets are left for your gun are in your clip you really don't have all that much protection, especially since you'll be out of ammo soon.

Not to mention you may not have any bullets left after staying in a bunker with two 8 year olds and a grandmother for 3 months.

ass

#5829 - 12/07/04 03:46 AM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Defcon:
Atleast some of us we can agree with our choices, but obviously there are a lot of people in the group that are pretty much useless anyway you look at it.

Policeman with Gun, whoopty fuckin doo, the cop has a pistol. Do you really want one guy armed in the bunker for 3 months, 3 months is a long time to be in close quarters with 11 people (10 people plus you) do we really need to factor in a gun. Plus pistols pretty much suck when it comes to protection and hunting.

Truck Driver, yup driving a truck is one hell of a skill for being in a bunker for 3 months. When you do emerge, how the hell do you even know if any trucks actually survived. What about fuel and logistics, pretty much screw this person.

8 year old kids, probably couldn't handle being in the bunker for three months. Emotional and mental trauma will probably make functioning in the new society difficult. Kids are high a lot of work and use up a lot of resources while bringing absolutely nothing to the table. More or less a liability and have a low chance of survival after the bunker opens.

Grandmother, old, senile, past her prime reproduction wise, like the children she has a low rate of survival and really a liability. You've lived a long life granny, why not take one for the team.
That's what I based my assessments on ...

#5830 - 12/07/04 04:13 PM Re: Play God
§intå× Offline

Yep. I took anyone young enough to live a while, yet old enough to procreate. The gun is a bad thing in a metal bunker. Say someone flips out, cop takes him out. BANG BANG.

Okay, bullets bounce around a bit, and wound 2 to 3 other people. Plus cops have a bleak outlook on life most of the time. They see the scum of the earth all day everyday. Not who I want around as the world dose the REM song. (This is the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...)

Kids, they have thier uses. They could get in areas the rest could not. But no one would send an 8 year old on a dangerous mission. They can not procreate and would not be able to for about 6 to 8 years.

Granny, yea she will understand. She might not like it but she knows what she has to offer compared to the rest. The cop if he wanted to enter would have at least lost the gun. Truckdriver, yea I think of the best in scociety when I think of them. Sorry dude. Janitor... NEXT!!! Preacher, ummm go find the 8 year old boy. Accountant, and what money will we be counting? He exisists to propel a system that will be dead when the doors open. Sales Executive same as accountant. But I would let her blow me to convince me. Chef, yea see we will not be eating 5 star food when the door opens. I can cook dead meat. Secretary - pointless

#5831 - 12/07/04 08:20 PM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
Kids, they have thier uses. They could get in areas the rest could not. But no one would send an 8 year old on a dangerous mission. They can not procreate and would not be able to for about 6 to 8 years.
Unless you're a pedophile... Worlds youngest mother (who birthed a child) was 5yo at the time...

SO spanky, we know your no's, how about a list of who you chose lol

#5832 - 12/07/04 08:51 PM Re: Play God
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
WTF are you talkng about? I need to brush up on my sex ed or something, I wasn't aware it was even possible to get pregnant when you were 5...

and he already posted a list, gizzy. *points*

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#5833 - 12/07/04 08:53 PM Re: Play God
§intå× Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
MALES
Football Player - Strength and good DNA most likely.
This is why many women are atracted to muscle, it
usally means good breading
Scientist - This is brains, someone who can see things through if they went to collage 6 to 8 years. Could help with radiation poisioning
Naval Officer - Best of both worlds, brains and he is fit. Naval officers I am assuming young one here, are smart, fit men. This is good for breeding.
College Professor - Brain power for bloodlines, also might have some smarts as to how to re-build.
Musician - Need some sort of art to pass on. a song for people to get behind and focus on and not thier pain and suffering.

FEMALES
High School Cheerleader - Young fit and ready to birth.
Teacher - Brain power to help come up with plans and filter into DNA pool
Architect - Re-building and someone who can see things through
Air Force Pilot - Same as Naval Officer
Housewife - She has new life. This will be born in 3 months then she can do it again. We know she is working up till now. No Guarentee on the others.

The kids, I am sorry to say, bring nothing to the table but chaos, and fear for them. Grant it the wife will fear for her un-born baby, but no one else can see or hear it's cries yet. This could make a big difference in 3 months in the tank
lol

#5834 - 12/07/04 09:11 PM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

'eh I need to learn how to read...

Bish, not only was she the worlds youngest mother, she was also the youngest case of puberty :nod:

Also, i've heard of 3rd graders having sex and pregnencies...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36281 Topics
71451 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29442
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 318 Guests and 356 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!