UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin UGN Security Donations - 01/05/05 12:51 AM
Donations to UGN Security help us fund differant aspects of the site and keep bringing new features as well. You can read what your donations have done in the past (and what they will do in the future) by reading this .

Earlier this year I announced that due to personal reasons (baby on the way and life in general) that I woudln't be able to support UGN Security with funds any further; basically stating the reality that it must support itself or whither up and die (you can also read a casual request for help here ).

Note that I'm not saying that we're out of the clear, but due to some members we did recieve enough to keep us going for a bit...

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who has donated to UGN Security in the past, if not for you we surely woudln't have been around this long.

Secondly I'd like to thank all of our staff, without you all this place would fall back into chaos. I'd especially like to thank SR, Infinite, and Sin for running the IRC services on their personal machines.

Current List of Donators, services:
===================================
IRC Hosts: SilentRage, Infinite, Sinetific; also the WatNet IRC network for donations of IRC4/5 and Ghost for configuration.
Kushtrim Puka (Black^Pimp): Misc. Graphic Talent
Russell Vance (Le4rner): Misc. Coding Talent
Energy: Misc. Hardware
HostNuke Services: Hosting (Approx $150/mo)

Current list of Donations:
==========================
The Corthell Family: $5000 (CC/$3000, JC/$2000)
Highlander: $695 (USD, was CAD)
Anthony Pfaff (Ghost): $725
Justin Capella (Neo): $1000 + Misc. Hardware
Steven Leitten (Weeve): $5
Ice (forgot his name): $20
Ashley (xacex): $15

I'd also like to thank all of you who have clicked on the banner advertisements on UGN Security; we get a small amount of money for the clicks, every bit helps...
Posted By: Ice Re: UGN Security Donations - 01/05/05 09:25 PM
i will prb try donating 20 more in couple days smile
I am pretty broke
© UGN Security Forum