UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Offline till further notice - 03/26/04 02:29 AM
I am off line till further notice. Personal issues have led me to having to cancel internet service. Take care, keep UGN alaive.

Sin.
Posted By: weeve Re: Offline till further notice - 03/26/04 08:11 AM
I have come at the right moment it seems. UGN will live on always. I hope
your problems get dealt with, with ease, so we can see you again bro.

You'll be missed while your gone. I wish I had something else to say dawg.
Posted By: sinetific Re: Offline till further notice - 03/26/04 09:03 AM
net zero!
Posted By: weeve Re: Offline till further notice - 03/26/04 10:18 AM
cancel internet service, may mean it's not about money, it may be something to do with internet who knows:] but yea netzero works, but then back not to long ago having 10's of dialup accounts wasn;t had for a jedi. now who knows, i backed of my..stuff.

before netzero freei pwned the web.
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Offline till further notice - 03/27/04 04:23 AM
agreed its not a isp problem,
btw Juno is a ton better and still works if you know what your doing.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Offline till further notice - 04/07/04 02:10 AM
Divorce, Custody case...
Posted By: sysbomb Re: Offline till further notice - 04/07/04 08:31 AM
juno being better than netzero dosent make much sense theyre both owned by United Online
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Offline till further notice - 04/07/04 01:22 PM
I meant juno for free "coughf- hack"

good luck with to whats in your favor sin
Posted By: weeve Re: Offline till further notice - 04/08/04 01:18 AM
Sorry Syn. I give you my luck, I take jagged points of misery for you. I'll gladly hear the [censored] you don't want to. Everytime you feel foolish, or just want to yell, want to be alone, blank out, think weeve, and give me that [censored]. I can [censored] deal. I was made to. You think it, and I'll focus. I just bet, if we wish it enough for just those moments you can be sane. When it's all gone away, you just keep going, make it, and don't like anyone hold you back bro.

Life is meant for fun, not for losing, or winning, for being with someone, and for someone. For going for hell, and reaching those chocolate tasting mountains not to far off. That are o so [censored] sweet.

Netzero, and Juno btw. Suck;/ Liek it's 2004, lets all kick it to broadband. [censored] telephony, have wireless, and broadband. Have voice over ip. let australia(who are actually catching up), and places third world. Like in brazill, and near the middle of the easterns have c5, and ss7 trunks that still work. Still blue box able. I wanna think about my wifi, and broadband. Sit, and think that's all I want. Something that can't be effected by tones....well for the most part.

I'm not gonna be specific anymore, I disliked that before I started doing it for others. We all know why [censored] smells, we all know the whys of why were in a wrong situation, where virgins are about as rare as governments that aren't shady [censored] basterds.

Travis - Love Will Come Through

Another song, that's like radiohead unique. Maybe, if we do wait it out though, that feeling we all feel will be light, and not eternal darkness in a radiated overcome dead world.
© UGN Security Forum