UGN Security
Posted By: Juno_NH Hacking for Newbies - 12/29/04 08:20 AM
Here we go with the google hits!!!!! OK, seriously fella's, no one is going to out rite tell u how to hack, that would be ridicullas and quite dangerous for us all, but there is one very simple key u must remember while on your epic journy to learning to mellisciously damage or otherwise own any piece of hardware u lay your dirt little cyber hands on. Start with security, learn to defend your system, and as u do so u will come to realise that the very same books u where reading to protect your system were actually disclosing to u the very secrets of how hackers hack for which u had quested for so long. Now their not going to be telling u how they do it from start to finish, but they will tell u how they gain entry, and how they go about exploiting your system.

Now no one said that learnin to hack was going to be easy, and only a fool would say that he/she knew all there was to know about hacking, even the few very talented phreaks around nowadays dont know everything, but a safe rule to go by is this - I know nothing. Now just remember that and never try to push yourself (or your luck) to hard, and u should be ok.... for a while at least.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hacking for Newbies - 12/29/04 08:50 AM
I think that this is covered about 800x on the site already...
Posted By: Ice Re: Hacking for Newbies - 12/29/04 03:24 PM
we even have a nice large thread that basically covers this, can find the thread here

http://www.undergroundnews.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/273.html

No point in posting stuff like this anymore, no matter what u say, they will still ask questions like "How do i hack hotmail" etc... and wont bother reading threads like the link above.

Its pointless, and a waste of time, just ignore them and they will go away. If not, theres always a ban smile

Like Giz said, no point in righting something that has been posted 800x on these boards.
Posted By: Juno_NH Re: Hacking for Newbies - 12/29/04 08:23 PM
Fair enough.
Posted By: crazycrypto Re: Hacking for Newbies - 11/06/05 12:20 AM
hi i need some help learning how to hack into a kids comp....... n insert a trojan through a port can anyone plz help me leasrn or tell me where to learn...... AIM me at Russian4life3 plzzzzzzzz anyone
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Hacking for Newbies - 11/06/05 01:44 AM
we do not help or condon the stupidity of hacking/cracking other peoples computers. you want help then go through google... i'm closing this thread. and please do not open a new one on this subject...
© UGN Security Forum