UGN Security
Posted By: drkmercinary Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/21/04 03:16 AM
I work with Adobe Photoshop on my computer and have recently gotten a complimentary program called Adobe Image Ready. This application allows me to take images that I have made and animate them (to make small modifications on numerous copies of the same image and string them together to give the appearance of movement.)

I hear you mumbling, �Get on with it!� and �where is your point?� So, here it is�

(The Long Form)
I am very accustomed to, after working on an image in Photoshop being able to save it in a plethora of styles (PDF, EPS, HTML, SVG, JPEG and PSD) And once it is saved in the correct file, preferably JPEG I host it using a very handy Free hosting site called,
[link]www.imageshack.us[/link]
This allows me to access from an Email service or interactive profile site on some text based game or something.

I pause to give those who know absolutely nothing of what I am talking about to go back to the main forum and not waist any more time trying to comprehend what I am blathering on about.

But upon trying to save my animated image I discovered, to my dismay that I could only save the image in a .PSD format!!!! A service, which my free hosting service would not host!!!

(The Simple From)
I need a free PSD hosting service, easy right!
So far�
Ok, here is the tricky part�
It has got to hold more than 600kb of info at a time (my file are big, so sue me!!!)

Your mission�
To find the URL of a site that does this and report back to me, there is no rush

Sincerely, PSD formats piss me off
Aka: drkmercinary

p.s. Check out my favorite site in the whole world apart from this one (that was for the moderators) at [edited by Gizmo: You're an idiot and this site doesn't have a linking agreement with us; only warning] If you want to register message me with your username and I will see if I can help you.

[post edited by Gizmo; removed links and changed topic]
Posted By: bosky101 Re: Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/21/04 04:07 AM
try this http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-image-hosting.php
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/21/04 05:00 AM
I would like to know what this has to do with hacking a network. It smells of spam, espeacially with the linky to whatever that bootleggers site is. And you could have found what you were looking for in 2 seconds on Google.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/21/04 05:08 AM
Pay for a webhost; http://www.hostnuke.com/
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/21/04 05:22 AM
Nice Thread Name change Giz
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/21/04 05:25 AM
I thought it was; had nothing to do with "hacking a network"
Posted By: drkmercinary Re: Random Photoshop Idiot - 10/22/04 12:10 AM
ok sorry I was caught in two typing croshares It has nothing to do with hacking the network That will be a different post
© UGN Security Forum