UGN Security
Posted By: Chem Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released - 05/17/03 11:30 AM
Apparently, if you haven�t used Mozilla in the past, now is the time to try it.

www.mozilla.org
Posted By: Infinite Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released - 05/17/03 12:18 PM
I've been using Phoenix for the last couple months. Very nice browser I must say. I think I'll stick with it though instead of switching to the new mozilla based on it.

Infinite
Posted By: Drake Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released - 05/18/03 12:32 AM
i just updated to firebird. i like the new skins out. but i don't really see the difference between the old version i was using.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released - 05/19/03 04:47 AM
Quote:

This list covers some of the known problems with Mozilla Firebird 0.6. Please read this before reporting any new bugs, and watch it regularly (we'll update it as new bugs are found in the release).

Mozilla Firebird utilizes large chunks of Mozilla Application Suite code. Many of the problems you may experience in Mozilla Firebird are actually problems in this Mozilla core code. If you find a problem with page content or connectivity then it is probably a Mozilla problem and should be reported to the Browser product in Bugzilla, not to the Mozilla Firebird product.
Menus, and folders on the bookmark toolbar do not always collapse correctly for Mozilla Firebird users on Windows.
The "Don't ask at startup" checkbox in the Profile Manager is not working.
"Use this theme" checkbox in theme install doesn't function properly and you may have to switch themes by going to Tools > Options > Themes. Also, some themes will not completely switch without a restart.
Form auto-complete is still an unstable feature and may lead to crashes.
Disabling of form auto-completion is not working.
Firebird on Mac OS X is new and still very rough around the edges. Expect platform inconsistencies.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released - 05/19/03 12:08 PM
yeah well, none of them support CSS filters! They're all crap I tell ya!
Posted By: unreal Re: Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released - 05/19/03 10:58 PM
I'm still a proud user of Opera 6.0... :x

And yes, I know there is a 7 out. So shh.
© UGN Security Forum