UGN Security
Posted By: Artic Warrior Were is everyone? - 11/21/05 01:51 PM
This place has got quiet again. Has anyone else noticed or is just me. I am in exams and I have procrastination rights which I relied on these forums for in my time of need.

Well either way I guess after my exams finish this week and holidays start, Ill be heading home to the land of dial up and work for the next 2 months so I shouldn't complain as I wont be coming here as often as Id like. Or maybe this is a conspiracy, and you all knew that you would get rid of me if you all kept quiet. You think I don't notice the regular posts in the VIP thread. Well I do.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Were is everyone? - 11/21/05 07:49 PM
/me visits secret forum where everyone disscuses ways to get rid of Artic Warrior. This one is just a front.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Were is everyone? - 11/22/05 02:31 AM
We always have slow times; look at the stats... times get slow when school starts, picks back up just before holidays then crashes the week of; then tend to pick up...
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Were is everyone? - 11/22/05 11:02 AM
Dont think you can fool me Gizmo. I watch the live IRC channels. I read things when you think I'm not looking. I even see you change your cloths when you think Im not watching.

I thought this must be just a 'slow time', well my last exam this year is on in 11 hrs and then I hit the holidays (really ill be looking for casual work).
Posted By: sinetific Re: Were is everyone? - 11/22/05 03:00 PM
Dont you know that hacking was `so` two years ago?

well actually like 5 or 6...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Were is everyone? - 11/22/05 05:48 PM
yea now script kiddies are in. You can tell by the cool people like "end game" coming in.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Were is everyone? - 11/22/05 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Artic Warrior:
I even see you change your cloths when you think Im not watching.
I KNEW it!

Quote:
Originally posted by �int��:
yea now script kiddies are in. You can tell by the cool people like "end game" coming in.
:x
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Were is everyone? - 11/23/05 04:19 AM
Script Kiddies are so the new pink.
© UGN Security Forum