UGN Security
Posted By: Rapture Excracting audio from audio CD *help* - 03/15/03 12:54 AM
ok...last time I checked copying a CD to your computer for personall use IS NOT illegal. I purchased the korn "untouchables" cd and already scratched one of the songs. I plop the thing in my CD rom to copy the files and up pops up a amcromedia thing for a video. I was like wtf. I tried to autoplay it in WMP but that didn't work. When I explore the cd through my computer it's just some random folders with a movie, quicktime thing, and some other usless crap. I'm pretty ticked off that they would do this. I already paid for the god damn thing I shouldn't have to go buy another one just because I scratched it. Are there any rippers or programs that could get the songs for me?
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Excracting audio from audio CD *help* - 03/15/03 01:00 AM
macromedia protection is usually on dvds. anyway, i use FreeRip to rip audio cds. works well and it like it says, its free. http://www.mgshareware.com/ go there if you want it.
Posted By: Rapture Re: Excracting audio from audio CD *help* - 03/15/03 01:10 AM
rgr thanks....I acutally forgot i had cool edit pro. I'm just extracting them as .wav files then saving them down as .mp3's. Works perfectly. I'm still pissed off.

[censored] you korn!!! and [censored] you sony!!!! copy protect this [Linked Image] you tards!
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Excracting audio from audio CD *help* - 03/15/03 04:01 AM
ahhh.. cool edit pro. a nice proggie to have. i love it laugh
Posted By: §intå× Re: Excracting audio from audio CD *help* - 03/16/03 04:02 AM
Korn probably has little to do with it man. Most artists are whored out to thier job like anyone else. They just get paid to make the music. As far as production and distribution they have little if any to do with it.
Posted By: Rapture Re: Excracting audio from audio CD *help* - 03/16/03 04:12 AM
i know, i was just venting. smile
© UGN Security Forum