UGN Security
Posted By: Cyrez Mp3 File renaming - 08/30/02 08:04 PM
I have alot of mp3's and i want to put them in my car thing which has one of those 10gig h.d's that u can hook up to ur comp then plug it into ur car.. and all my mp3's are like (ARTIST - TITLE) and when it shows up on the display on my mp3 player its a pain in the [censored] cuz u dont always see the full song u know what i mean.. so is there software that will rename everythin to just the (TITLE) or however its setup?
Posted By: CyberNerd Re: Mp3 File renaming - 08/30/02 08:16 PM
I think i remember hearing one of those annoying audio ads say that Dell Music Match Jukebox has some kinda great burning features and renaming mp3's was one of them unfortunatley you have to pay for it, but i think there's a trial period you can sign up for and use the features for 4 weeks or somthin that outta work for what your trying to do
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Mp3 File renaming - 08/31/02 10:11 AM
Cyrez, get to me next month and i'll have musicmatch for you, it comes free with my lappy smirk
Posted By: Cyrez Re: Mp3 File renaming - 08/31/02 04:35 PM
i have it it came with my dell but i dont know where the feature is i played with it for a while anyone know how to use it to rename?
Posted By: sinetific Re: Mp3 File renaming - 08/31/02 06:34 PM
get an ID3 tag editor. That what the search engines/files sharing engines use when you do a search. Ever do a search and something comes up that you didnt search for? Thats why cause they have one of those words in the ID3 tag.

http://www.id3-tagit.de/
the pages is in german, hit the brit flag for a translation.
Posted By: Cyrez Re: Mp3 File renaming - 08/31/02 07:10 PM
i know how to rename i dont need to do the id3 tags i need to do the file name and i need it to just take out some part of the name with all my mp3's//
© UGN Security Forum