UGN Security
Posted By: firewallburner Another Site - 10/06/02 06:02 PM
Is there anymore sites that are like this one? Or one with a searchable database with text files similiar to this one?? Id appreciate if anyone who knew some to let me know. thankx, later
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Another Site - 10/06/02 07:33 PM
UGN has tons of files and i'm sure there are more than enough so i really dunno why the hell you need another site...
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Another Site - 10/06/02 08:44 PM
What is it you are looking for. Might be better able to help you man.
Posted By: Cyrez Re: Another Site - 10/07/02 04:37 AM
HTTP://N3TMASK.COM
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Another Site - 10/07/02 08:24 PM
/me points down

ehem

. |
. |
. |
. |
.\|/
. '
Posted By: CyberNerd Re: Another Site - 10/08/02 12:06 AM
HACKERS.COM my god...its got the web board and quite a few documents for newbies and even experts infact its the largest web board i've seen
Posted By: sinetific Re: Another Site - 10/08/02 05:18 AM
the box network
http://neworder.box.sk
http://blacksun.box.sk
http://linux.box.sk
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Another Site - 10/08/02 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberNerd:
HACKERS.COM my god...its got the web board and quite a few documents for newbies and even experts infact its the largest web board i've seen
Then why don't you go there? I mean since their "superior" and all... BTW, I'd reccommend reading the board rules on linking to not affiliated sites.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Another Site - 10/08/02 10:34 PM
The word "Affiliate" or any word form does not appear in the rules list.

Also, linking to hackers.com does not warrant having illegal content as the very popular site would've been taken down by now if it was. (I mentioned this since it is the closest rule that comes to addressing this situation)

Giz, I would add a rule which doesn't allow advertising a person's site (except when it's a personal website in the webdesign forum maybe). However, when a link is given to an individual as help, then it is perfectly ok. Say, somebody linked to an article on hackers.com which addressed somebody's question. All this is fine.

Don't ya worry about losing members to other boards such as hackers.com. The people who count are loyal. wink
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Another Site - 10/09/02 05:39 AM
I'm loyal heh.

I linked my site, but I have a big [censored] UGN banner on the main page too. What I did on my site was create a forum for personal links. That way the whole site isn't riddled with them. People will post links to thier site. Might even post them in the wrong forum. But I can just move it to the right forum. Someone should close this.

It will just lead to spam. Sorry I posted my link gizzy. I couldn't resist.
Posted By: CyberNerd Re: Another Site - 10/09/02 08:30 AM
heh, if you want the truth i did go to hackers.com first thats how i found out about ugn its in their links page...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Another Site - 10/09/02 09:34 AM
My god we're still on there? lol...
© UGN Security Forum