UGN Security
Posted By: Curse UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 08:30 AM
Hey everyone, I need your assistance with getting UGN's name out over the net. Here's how I am doing it. http://www.flashyourrack.com/flash.cgi?user=curse
Please go there and rate that pic with a "wow" rating so it will make it onto the Top 25 and then lots of people will see and come to UGN.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 09:30 AM
omg haha. i voted like twice.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 09:43 AM
ehehhe, weird thing, mirrors, well i dunno how that all works in advantage of UGN, but i voted around 100 times. hehehe

see ya guys
Posted By: Moffesto Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 01:00 PM
omg, im at school, lol. Watch me get kicked for the semester.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 05:49 PM
HA HA.....I hate my school I need to kill sonicwall and Novell, gay [censored] school security bull...Anyway I'll vote when I get home.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 08:58 PM
Curse, it took them 4 hours to disable your account! new record! hehe...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/27/02 09:02 PM
hehehe, weird how the school system works there in AMERICA guys, here at my country, believe it you guys or not, I'm the school ADMINSITRATOR myself, so i do anything i want, it's just crazy.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 01:07 PM
It doesn't matter what country you're in I think. As long as you get to know the admin's and network techs, and show them a thing or two, you can do whatever you want really. I know one time when I was accused of something I didn't do by some network techs, the head admin covered my [censored]. He told the cop that I was a 'good hacker' (psh, whatever, I'm not a good or bad hacker) and computer-ignorant cop didn't think there was such a thing. wink
Posted By: Asteos Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 03:22 PM
How does this benefit UGN?
Posted By: BackSlash Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 05:30 PM
heh, i'm not sure how it benefits us, but i like this site
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 05:42 PM
I was once a camper at this sleep away camp. Then they found that they could "trust" me. My last 2 years there, I helped with their PCs, fixing them, helped with pics, the website, and worked in the office. There was another admin who was like 20, I hated him... I setup a computer in the nurse's office, they were thankful, so they let me on whenever I needed it. So what I do, play with the camp's website, in the office I got some materials, sent a letter to a staff member in my bunk and said he was fired... He thought he was really (I let him know lol). Anyway, fact is sometimes you have to be in the system to break the system. Oh ya sry, ohhh and lovely site :+
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 06:14 PM
SilentRage i agree with you, but it does matter in which country you are coz for example, my country is much much behind your country in technology for example, that's why i'm the school admin even if i'm a student in that school too. I became and admin because the old one was a geek and when a problem happend in the school he didn't know how to fix it and he was givin excuses like he doesn't have time, etc. Than i asked the principal to help and he let me see what i can do, and when i did the whole thing and made it up and running again, he got crazy, now i'm the admin and i do everything and anything.
I know that the school systems are totaly different in your countries, the way they work is different.

Lovely site really, but i'm also wonderin how can this site help spreadin the word about UGN ?
Posted By: unreal Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 06:47 PM
Actually Pimp, student admins are not that uncommon here either. I know a few other people who are the network administrators at their schools. Hell, I was a network admin for a company when I was 17. It all depends on who you know and what you know.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Needs Your Help! - 09/28/02 06:53 PM
yeah you're probably right unreal, but it's different really, and hehee, i'm 17 now bro.
but as you said, it really depends who you know and especially what you know, knowledge is power.

And the school there probably have bigger networks, my school has 1 server, the one i administer, My personal computer which is located in the server room too, 3 computer at the school principals offices, the ones that are more secured, and 40 other computers that are located in 2 computer labs for students to study.
© UGN Security Forum