UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/06/02 11:51 PM
SR, have a discussion with your roomates... I love how you donated your BW to our cause, but when you go out of town, they like to turn off your computers... Now, you go out of town for all weekend every weekend, what a coincidence, no irc for the exact same amount of time...
Posted By: Crime Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 12:29 AM
lmao, dammit SR, you should have suffocated him in his sleep like i told you to
Posted By: pergesu Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 12:44 AM
So for now, what server will we be on?
Posted By: Ice Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 02:13 AM
arg 2 days is 2 long lol = )
No wonder it didnt work, I though it was me or something lol = )
Posted By: jonconley Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 02:57 AM
need a backup server. I suggest efnet. not shitty and splitty like dalnet. or the box. hell anything that isn't a pain in the [censored] to connect to. or, if it would save money, what about not having an IRC server at all? Alot of big websites have channels elsewhere. Also, if @ the boxnetwork, probably end up getting some nice affils there that would be beneficial in long run?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 02:57 AM
lol...

I own #undergroundnews on dalnet but i'm rarely on that network since DoS kiddies love me lol..
Posted By: pergesu Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 03:36 AM
Well let's get a meeting place somewhere... or get on AIM, cause I need to cyber with you
Posted By: Bluefire Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 04:03 AM
I can offer up my bw if needed i have dsl
Posted By: sinetific Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 04:31 AM
wahhh I want my IRC. So where is everyone at?
Posted By: Infinite Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 04:37 AM
I'm in the dalnet channel. Come by there if you're bored.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 01:08 PM
damn damn damn damn... I gave them a personal yelling before i left too... damn damn damn damn...

This may be the last weekend I'm away from town. My brother is dying of cancer and last weekend I decided to be with him every weekend until he dies. The nurse says he has about 3 more days to live. He's been fighting cancer since february.

I'll call my roommate and try to get it up before sunday.

(look around at your fellow UGN members. Who knows what [censored] is going on in their personal lives.)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 02:18 PM
I have no personal life, i'm here all the time lol... corse, I have just cause wink ... Wish your brother good luck rage, and slap the [censored] outta your roomies for me lol...

My impression of rages conversation with his roomies:
Rage: don't touch my computers, their doing important stuff, i'll be back on sunday.
Roomie: ok, we won't touch it.
Roomie2: yeh, ok.
Rage: Ok, I'm going now ::slam::
Rommie: ::walks to computers::
Roomie2: ::follows::
Roomie: heh, jackass.
Rommie2 ::click:: agreed.

lol...
Posted By: SilentRage Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 03:09 PM
Ok, at 9 AM saturday central time, I called and woke up Roomie2 and told him to turn on my computer. He said the power where I live shut down for a bit. But it's back up now and he'll turn on my computer.

IRC confirmed to be online
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IRC down till Sunday at 1p Central - 12/07/02 06:06 PM
Rage, spend $50 (max) and get a UPS with a 20 minute charge lol... Then when they say that you can say "bullshit, the power wasn't off for no 20 minutes!"
© UGN Security Forum