UGN Security
Posted By: Chem Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 02:06 PM
well, I watched it last night, and I read the book before also, I found it was too long in some parts and skipped too much in other parts (EG, the ents), not to mention the movie was over 3 hours long, what do you think?
i say it with my school on wed.cool movie, im also a fan of the books but chems rite 2 damn long!!!
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 04:43 PM
I think it was great (except, here, it was in spanish god damnit !).
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 04:57 PM
i luv The Books(i never read books) and i'm a great fan of the movies. the story is to good to reject=)

Way cool story i must say, that makes the movies great
Posted By: wizzy Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 05:03 PM
i thought the movie was awsome, granted i never read the books, maybe thats why i didnt have anything dissapointing about the movie. long yes, but definently great, i couldnt beileve the amount of humor they put into it.
Posted By: Chem Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 08:05 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Chem Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 08:06 PM
Griffon, you like?
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/20/02 09:54 PM
the blonde is the best
Posted By: Ice Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/21/02 01:15 AM
hehe well i am not a big fane of the books but i seen the first one when i came out = ) (on dvd) i guess i watch this one when i comes out on DVD
heh
Posted By: CyberNerd Re: Lord of the Rings - the two Towers - 12/21/02 01:57 AM
i read the lord of the rings and the history of middle earth im a huge fan. this is the best attempt at making an lotr movie yet, i dont really watch the movies till they come out on tv(hbo..etc) but i hear the two towers has the ents in it? thats more than i ever thought they'd put in, seeing as how they left tom bombadil(forgive spelling) out of the fellowship of the ring
© UGN Security Forum