UGN Security
Posted By: Geek142 Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/07/05 02:36 PM
Hey, i used to be genestealer, but of course i cant remember the password. This afternoon i decided i would come back to this awesome site.
Just felt like saying hi.

Geek142 smile
Posted By: Ghost Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/07/05 03:09 PM
I think i vaguely remember you...

Also, try a password recovery. If that doesn't work, private message me with proof that you own that account.
Posted By: Geek142 Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/07/05 03:11 PM
Nah ill just keep this account. Start of fresh.

Geek
Posted By: zenon Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/09/05 07:09 PM
I don't remember you...
Sorry.
"ohh hi, dont you remember me guys?"

"i was that little dweeb that wanted to know how to hack hotmail, you banned and flammed me 356 times but hey, I still love you"....yea right!

anyway just to join in the crying game here, ill just say "me too", im back too, yeah...(no clapping)...ok lets try that again...YEAH...(no clapping)...i just realized the internet is a lonley place full of nasty nasty ppl and i might as well hang myself bevore trying to get anyone to remember me!

but ghost should have memories of ugn past. so should sr and giz and all the people that were before or after el numero 6! i am actually very impressed that my account has not been destroyed or taken over! but all the email addresses from the last 3 years seem to not shock the board in anyway, so la contrasena esta perdida! puta madre!

ohh yeah, i want my old account back!
:-)
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/25/05 03:29 AM
Someone should just give him his old account back. His username is messing up the alignment and we can't have that.

Nice to see more people from Europe around. Although I don't know you, welcome back. laugh
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/25/05 06:21 AM
(Gizmo on IceMyst's PC) I know you Psy, that is if you're the same one that ran off with Optix and company to LinuxLamers...
Gizmo, I went off to do LL, but unfortunately that project did not thrive as it should have, because you cant run a successful website, with a hardcore freak (predator), a travelling stoner (me), a psycho drinker (dunceor) and a german (icedog). but TBG was also there and with time alot of ppl came to visit us on irc.

Course i am the same one.
We wanted to farm together on your brothers indian land!

you should also remember veralynne, that [censored].

now if thats not proof then...what is?
Posted By: pergesu Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/25/05 06:17 PM
Wasn't genestealer nominated for dumbass of the year?
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/26/05 05:34 AM
Well, Gizmo at IceMyst's PC again...

Quote:
Originally posted by psychogen (Lost PW):
now if thats not proof then...what is?
Quote:
We wanted to farm together on your brothers indian land!
Well, if that wasn't enough proof...

Quote:
you should also remember veralynne, that [censored].
Quoting your ex gf's name who i constantly hit on was wink ... PM me what you want your new email to be and I'll update the account on the server (remember, one account per email)
Posted By: sinetific Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/28/05 06:13 AM
Yes genestealer or whatever his name was nominated for dumbass of the year.

I'm glad to see quality people like psychogen coming back. Deffinately come and idle in irc with the rest of us.
Posted By: Geek142 Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/29/05 12:10 PM
And where was this about me being a dumbass?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/29/05 12:13 PM
Staff forum on a 3 year old thread that's updated like 8x a year lol...
Posted By: Geek142 Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/29/05 12:20 PM
Bah!, well im not a dumb [censored].

Geek
Posted By: Geek142 Re: Hey again if anyone remembers me - 05/29/05 12:32 PM
I might have thought i was 31337 and was being a wannabe but i wasnt a dumbass, if anything i was a noob and still am but think i am a bit more mature because im not 12 anymore.

Geek
© UGN Security Forum