UGN Security
Posted By: SilentRage Logo generators - 05/11/03 10:46 PM
Always before if I needed a logo or button generated, I would go to www.flamingtext.com or www.cooltext.com. However, when I started some generation for a planned design overhaul of my site, I found that the logo graphics I generated was seriously crappy quality. I really appreciate them making the images so very small, but really, I can shrink them myself, the quality is not expendable.

So I was hoping for some recommendations for logo generating software. I don't need a full application that has all these bells and whistles for general graphics development. I just want a simple program that can take any installed font, and any color and texture and mix it together into a logo to my specifications. Actually, it would probably have to have many template styles as well.

btw: I am not asking you to search for me. I can search by myself thank you very much. If you have no experience or knowledge of software like this already, I don't need your input. However, I'm open ears to alternatives.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Logo generators - 05/12/03 01:18 AM
Just take BP and say, "[censored] make me a logo that's this by this size, and has these colors. This sorta style." And then keep giving him input on mods to make. It's what we all do smile
Posted By: psychogen Re: Logo generators - 06/24/03 05:45 PM
SR,

Try Xara 3D I think that is probably the most simple of software aimed at fast and non hassle logo generation.

Other than that I dunno , unless you want to learn how to use some simple graphics software like fireworks.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Logo generators - 06/24/03 06:19 PM
xara is good [censored].
© UGN Security Forum