UGN Security
Hi,

I have a question to ask, and while I do my own research I wondered if anyone knows what internet organization needs to be contacted in order to report the illegal use of coyrighted materials, company names and trademarks / pending patents?

Reason reasons are not that important, fact is that I am seriously [censored] off with someone.

In any case any relevant information would be greatly appreciated.

<<psychogen>>
No internet organizations. If you have some copyrighted materials that somebody's using illegally, you get a lawyer and sue them. If it belongs to someone else, be it an individual or corporation, you alert them, and then they choose whether or not to take any kind of action.
Some counties have references through the Bar Exam (the test lawyers must take). You can get a 30 minuet consultations with a layer for about $30.00.
im not a lawyer, but i do play one on tv

i suggest you contact the place you copyrighted the material at, see if they can do anything first
Psychogen, if it's a company just inform the bsa (business software alliance) It's some sort of agency that was found by some big software companies. (http://www.bsa.org) They will inform the needed instances and arange a warrant and all the [censored].
© UGN Security Forum