UGN Security
Posted By: Deviation187 what the hell... - 11/06/02 07:26 AM
Ok, what the hell was that, i think i just saw a very transparent something scroll down my screen, was it like an add, gizmo, what j00 do? cuz that just creeped me out. it was on ugn or i dunno i tried clicking out it but it just went by, very very transparent or am i seeing things now :\
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/06/02 08:06 AM
lol dev it could be somekinda joke from someone just to scare the [censored] outta you, or maybe something with your screen. If those two don't work then the problems is probably YOU.

bp
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/06/02 10:48 PM
oook.. well it was kinda late, hmm i dunno but it creeped me out oh well, that was yesterday and i havent seen it again.
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: what the hell... - 11/08/02 10:01 PM
maybe it was ur cursor :p
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/08/02 11:59 PM
err.. no it was a square size thing that scrolled down on its own, but it was all transparent and barely visible
Posted By: Asteos Re: what the hell... - 11/09/02 05:15 AM
Maybe you should lay off the crack for a while :p
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/09/02 06:13 AM
ok forget it, as long as i dont see it again :\
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/09/02 11:19 AM
maybe it was just a monitor screen problem or something like that, something caused it just for a short time.. and then it dissapeared, you probably won't see it again wink

bp
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/09/02 08:48 PM
yeep, surpised gizmo has nothing to say about this :\ he just thinks im crazy
Posted By: Gremelin Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 01:35 AM
My opinion is that you're a tad bit illusional and you've been smoking crack... Corse when I do drugs i see little gnomes so its all good... Actually when i'm in remission I see them too... They like to play in my sock drawr frown .
Posted By: SilentRage Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 02:32 AM
ok, Gizmo's watch south park a little too much. Down cartman down!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 04:01 AM
SR, i've seen gnomes since i was 12 motha [censored], matt and trey didn't do that [censored] till iwas at least 16 heh...
Posted By: Asteos Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 06:05 AM
lol /me remembers that episode
"Time to go to work, time to go to work, we wont stop will we get underpants ..."
What are you saying? They've been ripping off your illusions? Tweak is the man.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 10:52 AM
hrmm.. i have a gnome. he's cute. jonathon is terrified of him. my brother has a gnome too. we bought them together. yep. mine hates me though because my brother took his golfing with him.. and mine never gets to go anywhere. i left him in nebraska to gaurd my apartment while i'm gone. hehehe... his name is Lionel. he'll kill you if you [censored] with me. so don't! ok? yay! wink
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 10:58 AM
awww Lionel how sweet fleshy, i adore this name really, it's so sweet.

When i have a new dog i'll name him Lionel

bp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 01:18 PM
::fly's to kosovo on a day pass:: ::buys sniper rifle:: ::snipers bP from his neighbors house:: MEIN!
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 03:19 PM
hehehe you wish Gizmo

If i had a good sniper rifle i'd shoot you from here, btw is it legal to buy a sniper in US ?

bp
Posted By: unreal Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 08:02 PM
Na...just wait for the mercenaries in Kosovo to pick b^p off. It's just a matter of time.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 09:46 PM
lol, man how this post suddenly turned into something else..
Posted By: ohfuk Re: what the hell... - 11/10/02 11:58 PM
fleshy started them fighting over her lol wink
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/11/02 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unreal:
Na...just wait for the mercenaries in Kosovo to pick b^p off. It's just a matter of time.
sorry unreal, they were here but they left.. they said they're comin for you. So you better hide somewhere.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/11/02 12:13 PM
yeah my computer is stupid i go to my yahoo mail, y type my pwd in , i dont get an error window it just takes me back to the sign on page, as if i barely clicked to get to it it doesnt sign me in
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/11/02 08:16 PM
hmm that's wired dev, could it maybe be a problem with your browser ?

bp
Posted By: Curse Re: what the hell... - 11/12/02 07:02 AM
Dev, I have that same problem at times with Yahoo, I believe it is because of cookies being disabled...
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: what the hell... - 11/12/02 07:35 AM
oh okidoke.
Posted By: Scorpion Re: what the hell... - 11/14/02 10:57 PM
About the transparent box screen. I've seen it too, it's some sort of ad i believe
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: what the hell... - 11/15/02 08:17 AM
Ad ? nah i don't think so Scorpion, if it was an ad it would maybe contain some kinda text or something... i really don't think it's an ad.

bp
Posted By: fleshwound Re: what the hell... - 11/15/02 12:09 PM
umm.. i'm pretty sure it's an ad... but uh.. gizmo.. how about you tell everyone what the hell it is. then we don't have to think we're going insane! laugh but i'm pretty sure it is an ad.
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: what the hell... - 11/15/02 12:56 PM
It's a subliminal message. They want to brainwash you all because they are affraid of you !
Posted By: Gremelin Re: what the hell... - 11/15/02 07:31 PM
all of their ads contain text so its not that.
© UGN Security Forum