UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin What is your FTP Client of choice... - 10/16/06 09:39 PM
Well, in the past I have absolutely LOVED FTPRush, it allows me to connect to multiple FTP servers at once (displayed in seperate tabs), preform FXP (should the FTP server allow it) and allows me to connect to SCP (SSH file transfer in a nuttshell).

Unfortunately FTPRush will error our after a large transfer (usually after a couple hundred files upload) and i have to manually end the process and start it back up... And it's getting, well, annoying...

So, my question to everyone, which FTP client do you prefer? I'd like to find a replacement which covers all of the features that I had listed above...
Posted By: Cyrez Re: What is your FTP Client of choice... - 11/15/06 11:27 PM
I think i was using Fetch or maybe it was something else have not used it forever.. But yaa pretty sure Fetch pretty good program
Posted By: Unbro9 Re: What is your FTP Client of choice... - 02/19/07 12:28 AM
I like "smartftp" client
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What is your FTP Client of choice... - 02/19/07 02:30 AM
I still like FTPRush, regardless of its bugs; I haven't been able to find one that is as aesthetically pleasing as it is though lol...
Posted By: Testing Re: What is your FTP Client of choice... - 07/19/07 10:06 AM
cuteftp for me. simple for the web challenged like myself.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What is your FTP Client of choice... - 07/19/07 12:39 PM
I quite enjoy FTPRush, it's still got a frontend for a newb, but allows all the advanced options you could ever want... If I had some $ it'd be one of the first things i'd buy a license for... if I bought licenses lol
© UGN Security Forum