UGN Security
Posted By: Shinobi I'M Back - 01/17/03 02:51 AM
Wassup UGN people, I'm back after about 3 months of being gone I'm back da nanananana Anywho I just wanted to say wassup to everyone and what better play than here in the forum plus I wanted to talk about cops. What the [censored] is wrong with all the goddamn pigs in the world? I mean just because they got a peice of fake gold and a shitty car they think they are everything. [censored] THE POLICE I think that citizens should be able to arrest police aswell as police citizens....Then it would be fair don't you think?? Anyway I'm back hopefully I won't be taken away again PEACE!
Posted By: windead Re: I'M Back - 01/17/03 06:05 PM
I definately think Jello Biafra was right when he said Policeman should be an ELECTED position. voted for by the people they would be patrolling.
Posted By: unreal Re: I'M Back - 01/17/03 08:32 PM
Quote:
[censored] THE POLICE I think that citizens should be able to arrest police aswell as police citizens....Then it would be fair don't you think?? Anyway I'm back hopefully I won't be taken away again PEACE!
There's a difference between "what I want," and what is reasonable. Do you think police would be effective if citizens could arrest them? Of course not!
Posted By: SilentRage Re: I'M Back - 01/17/03 10:32 PM
maybe I should help define the difference between the general forum and the off topic forum. The general forum is for all topics computer/site-related that don't fit into the other categories. Non computer/tech related topics belong in the off topic forum.

Topic moved.
© UGN Security Forum