UGN Security
Posted By: Artic Warrior MUSIC VIDS ONLY ACCESsABLE IN THE US - 04/08/06 06:46 AM
Hey guys, jeez it feels like ages since Ive been here, well Im trying to view the release of a new trailer, by Angels and Airwaves called "The Adventure" but unless I live in the US I can't view it. Is there a way around this at all?

The link I got in my email telling me about the new Vid is Here
Posted By: Gremelin Re: MUSIC VIDS ONLY ACCESsABLE IN THE US - 04/08/06 07:37 AM
us based proxy server; just google "anonymiser"
Happy Birthday Gizmo.
I tried that. But wasnt sure if I should download the software. I tried http://www.shysurfer.com/ but it didn't work. The page loads up and then I have to click a flash link which doesn't work.
Maybe you could suggest a site you have used and if not then a program that is free and safe?
Posted By: IceMyst Re: MUSIC VIDS ONLY ACCESsABLE IN THE US - 04/08/06 08:41 AM
(This is Gizmo at IceMyst's desktop running server updates)

Some anonymisers will filter out various contentl to be honest, I don't log what I use, I always do a google search when I'm in the need...

The last one i used was some "ninja proxy" thing, don't recall, it was linked through another site, I always just look for "anonymiser" or "web anonymiser" etc.
Well you guys are from the US right? Can you watch it and tell us how it is. Ive been waiting for this for half a year.
Ok so I saw it almost a week after it came out, it feels like a month. I saw it on tv (Rage). Thankgod for that.
© UGN Security Forum