UGN Security
Posted By: Ice Movie: Meet the Fockers - 12/29/04 03:41 PM
Movie: Meet the Fockers
Rating: 5/5

Review:

Well, i went to see this with my Family on the Christmas weekend. It was a great movie. I think it was even better then the first one.

They all go to meet the Fockers (Gaylords focker's parents). His mom is a sex therapist and his dad is a stay at home parent. There sorta of the "loving hippy people".

Its a great movie, very funny parts just like the first one, fockers dont know that Jack was a CIA agent, Jacks family doesent know that the wife (fockers) is a sex therapist. The fockers have a dog, that like humping everything, including the cat (Jinxy).

If you liked the first one, you will love this one also. I give it a 5/5 because it made me laugh couple times.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Movie: Meet the Fockers - 12/29/04 04:27 PM
Yeh I thought it looked sweet, I haven't had the cash to take and go see any movies lately; being broke sucks mainly lol... We went and saw National Treasure in the theaters after downloading it and seeing if it'd be worth any value of seeing... Good movie hehe... I also did the same with Christmas with the Kranks, but I found that it sucked :./
Posted By: Girlie Re: Movie: Meet the Fockers - 12/29/04 10:10 PM
I saw it last weekend, and have to agree that it was better than the first one. I'll give it a 5/5 too because it kept me laughing the entire time, and I enjoyed myself...even though we had really crappy seats and my date was a dork.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Movie: Meet the Fockers - 12/30/04 01:13 PM
My date was Icey and my Mom to National Treasure... The theater [censored] sucked; the screen was a piece of [censored], floors where sticky, and the chairs sucked too... now yeh it's all theater issues but it was the closer theater; never again... lol...
Posted By: Ice Re: Movie: Meet the Fockers - 12/30/04 03:14 PM
Quote:
My date was Icey and my Mom to National Treasure... The theater [censored] sucked; the screen was a piece of [censored], floors where sticky, and the chairs sucked too... now yeh it's all theater issues but it was the closer theater; never again... lol...
I got the same problem lol, the closest theatre to my house is 15 min car ride, but it blows [censored], crappiest in town..

The second best one is in the mall, about a 20 min ride on the express way.. its pretty sweet

the best one is about 30 min away on the express way..

And theatres these days are so [censored] expensive..
© UGN Security Forum