UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Need help beta testing new site - 06/03/03 04:41 AM
I am building a non tach site. It will be for bikes. As in the type without a motor. This is one of the most indepth sites I have undertaken so far. It is all done in PHP/MySQL and will be used to seel adspace for people wanting to sell bikes. In adtion Members will be able to send messages to each other conserning sales and just plain ole chit chat.

I want to make sure my members are safe. I do not know everything so I am hoping for some help from you guys. The site is not yet 100% so you will find things not working.

Basicaly here it is. I need to see if you can break into other peoples accounts. Read thier messages, or delete thier ads. I do not want you to hack the server. I am looking to see if my scripts are secure. Nothing is 100% secure I know. But I want to see were I stand against some of the more expierenced of you.

This is mainly directed toward

SilenRage
Pergesu
Gizmo
Unreal
Scallion
and anyoe else with code knowledge.

http://www.wethe.com
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Need help beta testing new site - 06/03/03 04:50 AM
::streaches:: tach 'eh? :-x...

I am swamped lately bro, gimme details via email and i'll hit it up when I get some moments...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Need help beta testing new site - 06/03/03 04:53 AM
mySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'check, browser, member, IP, refer) VALUES ('Gizmo','Lay', '$2Oa

<snicker> i clicked the link to verify!
Posted By: §intå× Re: Need help beta testing new site - 06/03/03 07:23 AM
Ahhh, thanx. Yea I need to fix that verify from email crap.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Need help beta testing new site - 06/03/03 08:00 AM
Hmmm, something in the MD5 hash could not be used in a vraiable. I had to find a way around it. It is fixed now. Even has the prety interface now.
© UGN Security Forum