UGN Security
Posted By: Le4rner Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 08/14/02 11:45 PM
http://www.wildtangent.com/

This looks very cool

3-d animation to create your own games and apps for the web.
Posted By: psychogen Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 08/29/02 01:51 PM
yes with knowledge of DirectX, Direct3D you can do almost anything with wildtangent I have messed around with the Wildtangent SDK for quite a while, but its harder than u think.
Posted By: Jonquiere Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/04/02 08:31 AM
Le4rner;

I know it, why do you ask?
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/06/02 08:31 AM
well I am intrested in learning and want some tips/sites to start with.
Posted By: Jonquiere Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/06/02 08:49 PM
Le4rner;

What are you more interested in learning. The gaming area or movie type area of it?
Posted By: pergesu Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/21/02 10:55 PM
I'm interested in learning the gaming aspect, so if you have any advice I'd appreciate it
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/23/02 07:28 PM
Gaming I would guess
Posted By: BlackSpider Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/23/02 10:35 PM
http://www.geocities.com/trailerca/gameplus.txt
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This should produce a simple sceen for it. You should recieve pop up errors, because some files you don't have to run the music explosions and graphics. This creates a shooting game.
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/24/02 12:23 AM
Cool. Thanks. I learn best with code infront of me.
Posted By: BlackSpider Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/24/02 01:16 AM
Also look at what they are saved as, such as music file ".wwv" or graphic image ".wjg" and so furth. There saved in a different manner. Just to remind you about this.
Posted By: BlackSpider Re: Anyone know Java using WildTangent? - 09/24/02 01:18 AM
Oh yeah you might need webdriver, to run it, Im not sure though. First time I tried to run the code, it wouldn't let me until I got it... It might work still, you got to try it.
© UGN Security Forum