UGN Security
Posted By: xero cgi scripts - 07/19/02 02:37 PM
are there any free sites with a reasonable amount of MB storage that has host cgi scripts??

me=broke. broke=no money. no money=no decent hosts... me=no decent host

see, i know my transitive property of equality.... frown
Posted By: Paragon Re: cgi scripts - 07/22/02 11:55 AM
Er, try t35.com
I think they do. You need FTP though.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: cgi scripts - 07/23/02 02:16 AM
in response to the need for ftp, try ws ftp by ipswitch, forget their website but just search for it on google. also, i believe ftp is already on your computer, try searching for it in the find files and folders. i had one already on my computer, lmk if that helps
Posted By: xero Re: cgi scripts - 07/23/02 04:39 AM
err yes i know what ftp is...lol
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: cgi scripts - 07/23/02 06:53 AM
lol i hated that geometry crap. and yeah you have ftp which is just "ftp" in Run>> but pfft like that is worth using.
Posted By: xero Re: cgi scripts - 07/23/02 10:14 PM
damn! this site seemed legit, but it was another false alarm...you sign up, try to login but you cant...anyway, this place only had php, not cgi and i found one already.

if anyone wants to see this is what i cooked up on my free time: http://ztek-forums.filetap.com laugh
Posted By: Scallion Re: cgi scripts - 07/26/02 02:33 PM
You installed a messageboard on your site.

Hope ya get some traffic, running an active forum is tough.

I made my own forums from scratch (nanny nanny boo boo!) but then again, they're kinda crude (www.scallion.sp00fed.net/viewforums.php), but if you want them or you want to review them go ahead.

Free hosters with cgi...tripod has that. But I gave up on free hosts long long ago, and I just started hitting up all my sysadmin friends for space on their servers. It works, trust me smile
© UGN Security Forum